United States Chit Chat Thread!

Hi girls :hi: I'm from the US :hi:

I'm from NY - born, raised and trapped here. :rofl: :rofl:

Welcome East Coaster!! NY, that's so cool, I can't wait to visit there one day.

DFW Girls!!!! How is everyone with the storms? It was really bad over here yesterday, our fence is down, the house was shaking, it was quite scary. It's been non stop thunderstorms since, flooding. How is everyone else?

Hello, I'm Lily mom to Kathryn and #2 on the way. I live in NY (an hour north of the city), though will soon be living in Austin TX if DH can get the transfer he's after.

i don't live too far from you then!

Oooh, where do you live? We live with my MIL in Westchester, though we are right on the border of Stamford CT.

DFW Girls!!!! How is everyone with the storms? It was really bad over here yesterday, our fence is down, the house was shaking, it was quite scary. It's been non stop thunderstorms since, flooding. How is everyone else?

Its been rainy and cold here for over a week (had one nice day over the weekend), poor Kathryn has nothing to wear! All of her clothes that fit are summer clothes (cause should be hot by now), and since the baby clothes stores only have summer stuff out I can't get anything warm for her. Its June, it should be hot already! I shouldn't need to wear a sweatshirt, I should be draped over the AC :rofl:

Hello, I'm Lily mom to Kathryn and #2 on the way. I live in NY (an hour north of the city), though will soon be living in Austin TX if DH can get the transfer he's after.

i don't live too far from you then!

Oooh, where do you live? We live with my MIL in Westchester, though we are right on the border of Stamford CT.

I live near Albany

19, WTT, engaged to an American. I'm from the UK living in Oklahoma City! :)

Hope u dont mind me gatecrashing but we are looking for people from the US to swap sweets with https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/132145-sweety-swingers-join-swap-sweets-all-over.html

I'm from VA (a little town that I'm pretty positive none of you have ever heard of with just over 200 people) and now I'm living in San Antonio TX. Don't really know anybody here yet. But we visit New Orleans loads cause thats where DH is from and I LOVE it there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->