*UPDATE* from SamiraNChris on Birthday BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha you girls do crack me up!!!!!!!!!!! OK the results are here!!!!!!!!!! il start with our little story!!!

Met up with one of my best mates natalie...whos 7 months pregs now and HUGE! we went to superdrug - i got 2 pack superdrug own ones and a clearblue digital just incase so I can do that one for mine and OH's YAYYY picture!!!

Took them to the counter and the woman there was giving natalie the funniest looks as if to say ermmmmmmmmmmmmm isnt it a bit obvious that your pregs!!!! so she had to break the staring and shouted "its not for meeee"!

Then we were going to go to the pub to nip to the loos, pee in a plastic cup (which she was meant to be bringing) and have a drink (non-alky) while we wait. She forgot the cup, so we go to wilkinsons to buy some plastic cups..........she then says VERY loud at the counter, oooooooohhhh this is the cup that your going to find out your a mummy innnnn!!!! whooof goes the burning face hahaha! i was feeling sick and she was peeing her pants with excitment!

sooooo we go to the loos, i pee in the cup, dip the stick for 10 seconds, then pop it back in the box and pass it to her under the door while get myself sorted, zip up etc! we waited in the loo for 2 mins and then she looked, showed me then we started screaming the loo down

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I cant actually believe it!!!! im gobsmacked and so is the OH!!!! so crazy!!! how am i going to work for the rest of today! how am i not going to tell my mum till xmas day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh heres my pic xx

https://img638.imageshack.us/img638/3815/21580672.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and my chart which now has green bits eeeeeeeeek!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

YAY!!!! I have just read all 7 pages of this and was sooooo hoping you had got your :bp:!!!

Congrats - H&H 9 months - see you in the pregnancy forums xxxx

ahhhhhhhhhh thats brilliant congrats congrats congrats!!!:hug:

you had us all on cliff hanger there then!?!?! :dance:

really do wish you the best and a H&H 9months

eeekkkKK! :happydance:

:flower::hugs::kiss:

Yipee! It is the single most incredible feeling in the whole wide world! You can spend the rest of today working out due dates, when your trimesters end, etc... I'm so happy for you!

But, on the downside - please don't underestimate how much time drags between this moment and the dating scan... It's driving me bonkers and I only have 23 days left (doesn't help that they put my dates back).

Enjoy every moment though!! Cx

Oh my God, so excited for you. You've made my day lol . Big huge congrats and H&H 9 months xx

Woo hoooo!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I love the story!!! Haha! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance: :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: :happydance:

YAY!!!! I have just read all 7 pages of this and was sooooo hoping you had got your :bp:!!!

Congrats - H&H 9 months - see you in the pregnancy forums xxxx

awww thanks hunni!!!! im so excited! my best mate is on the 3rd tri now so got lots of experience and advice to come my way!!! i dont think il move to the 1st tri yet, wait till i get doc confirmation etc! plus il miss all you lot!!!!!!!!!!! il still come over hehe x

OMG!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance:

Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY for you both!!!

This gives everyone hope that against ALL odds you CAN become pregnant!!

WOWOWOWOWOW!

:D :D :D

:dance: :dance:

OMG congratulations... Have I seen on another thread or this one (because I am totally addicted) that your bf has sperm problems... There is hope you see for others! BFP's happen for everyone! Congratulations! Wishing you the VERY best in the next 9 months! :) XOX

I just read all 7 pages too and what a great thread this is! ! !
MANY many congrats momma! ! ! !

thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! im pissing my pants hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! i dont know weather to cry, scream, be scared!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeek!!!!! my face is sooo red and it wont go down!

sorry to keep you waiting!!!! and thank you all for being so happy for me! i love BNB!

Plus goes to show there is hope! me and my OH were told by docs that our chances were so slim coz of his spermies being 96% abnormal and a ridiculous sperm count, but we got through it, did the vitamins, OPK's and BBT not to mention lots of :sex: and hopefully my little bean sticks in there! i need to do my tickers, i dont even know where to start!

Il start up a blog thread too for my journey of starting to be a mum so you know what to expect! il wait till i get hime to do that though, need to try and do something at work today! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek x

PS gail and ruby can shove it! they were both wrong hahaha! close i guess but still wrong :p x

yay :dance: :dance: :dance:
congratulations on your :bfp: hun! well chuffed for you xxx

OK so doctors is booked for the 22ND at 7.30pm - ages to wait but oh well!!! its done and now i have to wait!!! eeeeeeeeeeek! xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I shall be looking out for your blog hun, congrats!!!

Gail, sandra, ruby blah blah blah all wrong for me too

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy congratulations hun do happy for you

Congrats !!!!! How many dpo are you? 15? Im 9 atm ! x

HEHEHEHEHE Im stalking you samira!! that was the best lunch time ever!!!! io love you and ur lil bean, sorry for embarrasing you tehe eeeek i cant work either and my lil man is kicking with delight :D xxxxx

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

what a wicked birthday pressie!! congrats xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back