Update: new tests pg4. I'm calling it bfp pg5

They look BFP to me, hopefully a new batch of tests will confirm and you can get some answers xxx

Thanks for taking the time to look over my post
New tests be here tomm. I hate the waiting game but it's all I can really do right now. Just keep testing and wait to see if AF shows in a week or not. If not and still getting positive tests will make a appointment.

Here is this morning's test

PicsArt_01-24-11.01.21.jpg PicsArt_01-24-10.49.09.jpg

Have you had a beta done? I would definitely ask for one at this point. There's no denying that you're getting positive results. Even if it's a new pregnancy I think a beta would really help solve it.

Good luck! Keep us posted!

Have you had a beta done? I would definitely ask for one at this point. There's no denying that you're getting positive results. Even if it's a new pregnancy I think a beta would really help solve it.

Good luck! Keep us posted!

I just had a full blood panel done not long ago because I had hives/rash and they wanted to be sure it wasn't Lyme. Which came back neg. Not sure if they did a hcg count or not then. Don't think they did.

Last edited:
Well I got a message from my doc tonight.it is after hours so l have to call her back in the morning. Anyways she wants me to get another full blood panel done to make sure my elevated blood count has gone back to normal after the hives/rash i had have finally gone away and whatnot. So when I talk to her will ask if she can run hcg blood test as well. I don't see why not hope she will. They want me to make appointment from a week from tomm. It's perfect timing that's when my af is due anyways. So if AF a no show even better. Then I can find out if I'm actually pregnant or not. What a freak8ng roller coaster ride it's been this month.

So guess I'm be a peeonastick-aholic till then or AF.

Got 1 green handled hpt left for fmu, then wait till mail comes at 11am and take a different brand then. I know y'all are as confused as me lol. Love all the support here. :flower:<3

I'm having some cramping going on. Maybe AF coming early. Now that I think about it haven't had any cramps in a long while till now. I have been drinking plenty of fluids because I've been sick.. Hmmmm.

Fmu test waiting on mail so I can take a different brand.

PicsArt_01-25-08.39.36.jpg

Well mail came this moring and no tests guess they be here tom. Unless the mail guy comes again before 5pm.
Feeling wicked bloated and crampy, and BB hurt. the flu I had has almost run it's corse. So yay for that.

Update Saturday when I can.

Omg I'm so itching to test. Waiting on the mail to get here. :mail: I been holding for 3hrs so soon as they come I can take one. They were supposed to be here yesterday but never came. If they don't come I will be mad haha... update soon I hope. Used my last green handled one yest mornin. Been craving to test all night .. I'm sure a peeonastick-aholic when I think I might be pregnant. :haha:

Tests came yay!! Can't say I see much on these 2 my eyes hurts from staring so long at themPicsArt_01-26-01.14.06.png .. but think they take more hcg than the 15miu the green handled ones were. OR I been getting evaps in 3mins or so. IDK:shrug:. These are what I have till I get more that are coming soon lol. I saw a good deal on hpts online and couldn't resist buying more. Yes u can call me crazy!! Haha .

Going to take a nap then test again in a little bit. Might as well got nothing better to do today then test away. =)

Everyone has a different opinion on tests but for me frer or .88 Walmart tests are the best for early detection. I’m 10-11 dpo and have had a positive for 3 days now (first faint line on .88 test confirmed that night with frer). Here’s a comparison of my frer and IC with smu today & same time limit...

I’d say if you can get a frer that’s what I would use to get a clear answer.. good luck!!!

3E72B451-6C12-4421-846D-0C7509CFABC5.jpeg

I do see super faint lines which is why I said to try frer! I forgot to say that! ‍♀️

I do see super faint lines which is why I said to try frer! I forgot to say that! ‍♀️
I have bad luck with frer and don't feel like spending the money on them. They always give me false lines even when not pregnant in the past. They don't work well for me. Thanks for the suggestion though. ♡ I will keep trying these for now.

Tonight's tests I had hope now I'm not feeling good about it. Hopfully see something better looking tomorrow morning.

PicsArt_01-26-08.20.54.jpg PicsArt_01-26-08.08.18.jpg PicsArt_01-26-06.19.43.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->