Update- Starting to spot

Thanks so much....I wouldn't be so worried if o didn't get this bfp at 7dpo but I'm holding on to hope and hoping it's a false positive or bad test or even an Evap.

It sounds like it's too early. Try testing again today and fingers crossed it is darker for you

Thanks girls. I'm going to wit until tomorrow morning to test again. Last night my hubby and I bd'd and it was if my cervix was SUPER sensitive. It was painful to have sex. I have never in my life had pain while having sex. My husband even said it felt like my cervix was in a really weird position. We have a very active sex life and usually dtd everyday. Never have felt this and I'm not sure if it's a really bad thing or good. I've heard of ladies getting sensitive cervix in early pregnancy and have heard that it could be AF. My cervix was high and firm and I can't tell if it's open or closed as its to high up.

The fact that I got 3bfps (two very faint) and then nothing makes me think it's a chemical pregnancy. Not AF or bleeding yet tho

The fact that I got 3bfps (two very faint) and then nothing makes me think it's a chemical pregnancy. Not AF or bleeding yet tho

So sorry, this is my experience with chemicals, I'll get a v faint line later on around 10/11 dpo then the next day its gone , this time I had 5 positives in the morning and by the evening the lines were almost too faint to see and AF was delayed by 5 days. Xx

Thanks for sharing your experiences Hun. I'm sorry u had to go through that. That's pretty much what happened to me

Thanks love, I know it's awful seeing that much awaited line disappear, I read with a cp hcg levels will be v low usually always resulting in a v faint line that disappears quite quickly, they say without early testing you wouldn't know but I'm never late so I can't even stay in ignorance by not testing cause i always get AF delayed. Wishing you loads luck for the next cycle xx

Thank you sweetie I just wish my period would come. It sucks :( it's like I'm still holding on to hope I'm still pregnant :(

I know, same, until I see that red blood I just can't help but hope, its so sad cause you want it more than anything xxxx I hope AF arrives soon and you can move on hopefully to a 2016 bfp xxx

So weird thing....tested this morning and got another faint positive wth is going on?!

It's so very faint I can't get my camera to pick it up but it's pink... I'm wondering if these tests are bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->