Update- Starting to spot

Ya for sure, so confused right now. Need a different brand of test!!! I've been testing negative on these for three days. Weird to get a random positive

Does anyone know what the sensitivity on a frer is?

sorry you have all this confusion I had tests like yours I got mine from asda they were 2boxes in a pack for £1 and they gave me really good lines then no lines at all turned out that they were bad for giving false bfp I hope this isn't the case for you and that you get your bfp soon xx

https://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/pregnancy-tests-by-sensitivity/

Stalking....any update? I've read frer's can detect as early as 6.5miu, but that was before they changed the tests.

Haven't bought another teSt yet but am going to test soon!! Yesterday I was so nauseous I actually almost threw up a few times. Then I wAs completely fine in between. Hoping this is a good sign however my husband wants me to lay back on testing everyday (sometimes multiple times lol). We were however talking about how I'm the world I would get such a noticeable positive on the first test (AFTER the time limit 25 mui) then bought a frer (15-20 mui) and 6 hours later tested and nothing not even a hint of a line. Wouldn't there be something on the frer test boy being 6 hours later and higher sensitivity? I'm really starting to think those tests were duds.

Wait, are you saying the first positive came up after the time limit? Was it well after? If so, you probably had an evaporation line, which can definitely look positive.

Yes!!
I thought evaps were grey that's why I was told it was a bfp but I'm really hoping it's an evap

I'm not sure how far after the time limit this line showed up but I know it wasn't there at the three minute mark

I got this around 4am with FMU and didn't wait just put it in the cupboard because I was tired. Got this result when I woke up....tested with a frer and another test like this and haven't gotten another line like that. It was 3rd and 4th pee (all in the morning) What is going on?!
This was my first post hun

Haven't bought another teSt yet but am going to test soon!! Yesterday I was so nauseous I actually almost threw up a few times. Then I wAs completely fine in between. Hoping this is a good sign however my husband wants me to lay back on testing everyday (sometimes multiple times lol). We were however talking about how I'm the world I would get such a noticeable positive on the first test (AFTER the time limit 25 mui) then bought a frer (15-20 mui) and 6 hours later tested and nothing not even a hint of a line. Wouldn't there be something on the frer test boy being 6 hours later and higher sensitivity? I'm really starting to think those tests were duds.

Last cycle I got 5 very definite positives on ics on a Sunday (10dpo) Monday neg on ics and negative on a shop test, then when AF didn't come tested again on the Thursday (14dpo) and got a faint positive (cp) I was so so confused as to how I could have five pink evaps on ICS on the Sunday, I still don't know why or what really happened other than I def had a cp, this last cycle has been my most confusing yet xxx

How awful that would be oasis :( so I'm guessing it was most likely an Evap because I should have gotten a positive on the frer at only 6hours later? What's going on with your cycle this time around Hun?

I've just finished AF hunni I have no idea what happened last cycle, I know you can get the odd evap but 5 one after the other? I really don't know:( crazy. I was so hoping for you, you think it was an evap for yoiuy then? Xxx

I only got one for sure positive but that was after the time limit I believe so I'm really hoping it an Evap. I've also done some reading about people coming off the nuvaring and their cycles are really long. I was only on it for two months but I think it messed up my cycle. Still not feeling AF coming.

This was the only one I got like this. I'm pretty sure the rest were evaps

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 37
That's such a convincing evap! :( thankyou hunni let's hope 2016 brings us both lots of luck:)xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->