• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UPDATED 4BFP!!! Praying to be pregnant and stay PAL

Yay, those symptoms sound great! I can't wait for testing! :)

4DPO no symptoms really this morning.
Still have lotiony cm
We shall see what the rest of the day holds :)

The lotiony cm... sounds great! :) Still can't wait for you to test! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. :)

The lotiony cm... sounds great! :) Still can't wait for you to test! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. :)

Thank you for your kind words. I hope so bad I get a BFP this month. After the chemical pregnancy and miscarriage I'm just ready for a healthy pregnancy. Today was a rough day emotional...I've been doing so good for awhile now...but today was a toughy.

Oh well...we have to take the good with the bad right. I'm so thankful that I have a wonderful husband who supports me and is there for me on days like today.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend too. I am off to date night with my hubby :happydance:

Thanks, hun. There sure are hard days. Loss is awful and we'll always have to deal with it.:hugs: Have fun out with hubby! :) My hubby is in bed getting ready to run in a 26 mile marathon tomorrow. He's been training and it'll be nice to have him not working out so much.

Wow! I can't imagine a 26 mile marathon! I used to workout hard core and the most I could do was 3 miles! I wish I was still into working out, but I had to tone it down. I'm trying to get back into eating healthy too. I would love to lose about 10 pounds but I figured now really isn't the time if I'm trying to get pregnant.

Sooo...I'm 5 dpo and my temp went from 97.7 to 98.2! :happydance:I love to see it get even higher! :haha:
My bbs feel slightly fuller and are very itchy today.
I get a little dizzy from time to time but nothing major.
Still have the lotiony cm.
I'm still gasey:blush:
and some small cramps/twinges from time to time but nothing crazy.
I know it's still to early to tell so....

My doctors appointment is for tomorrow, but my husband can't go now because of work requirements. I may try to change it to next week if possible. I feel like I'll really need his support as it is a new doctor etc.

How is your pregnancy so far! How do you feel?

6dpo

So far this morning I have some dull cramps and a headache.
We shall see what the rest of the day holds.

1-4dpo bbt 97.7
5-6 dpo bbt 98.2

Awesome symptoms hun! 6dpo could be implantation cramps, and headache could be a sign that your hormone levels are rising! :) Also love the high temps! I have a good feeling about this cycle for you! :)

Yesterday was a long day. But, DH did it and got a lovely medal. I'm very proud! :) We are going out to celebrate tonight! :)

Pregnancy is ok. Feeling usual symptoms. Scared, have trouble with this everyday. I'm so afraid I'm going to MC again. I can't wait to see a HB so I can rest easier, and thats looking to be a month away yet. :cry:

Hello srrhc.
your post gave me some home. i am on cd17 and i still have not had a +opk. last cycle i never ovulated. it was the first after my loss (i lost my daughter at 23 weeks in February) and AF actually came on cd17. i am worried i will not ovulate again this cycle. i see you got a +opk on cd19. that makes me think maybe i will get one soon also. how long are your cycles?

also i am sorry for your losses. lots of baby dust

Awesome symptoms hun! 6dpo could be implantation cramps, and headache could be a sign that your hormone levels are rising! :) Also love the high temps! I have a good feeling about this cycle for you! :)

Yesterday was a long day. But, DH did it and got a lovely medal. I'm very proud! :) We are going out to celebrate tonight! :)

Pregnancy is ok. Feeling usual symptoms. Scared, have trouble with this everyday. I'm so afraid I'm going to MC again. I can't wait to see a HB so I can rest easier, and thats looking to be a month away yet. :cry:

Wow he got a medal! That's impressive! I bet you are proud of him. Have fun celebrating!! I can understand how you feel about being nervous, but this will be you sticky bean. You have been through you rough path and this one will be smooth sailing.

As for me...I saw my new doctor today and I'm in love! I always said I'd never go to a male but 7 ladies I work with go to him and they have all had miscarriages and premature births.
He was amazing and I'm excited about it.

I really don't think I'm going end up pregnant this cycle...just don't have feeling, but I'll just have to wait until the :witch: shows her face...or doesn't haha!

My friend just found out she's pregnant today after she miscarriage in Sept.

She thinks she's already 8 weeks!

Hello srrhc.
your post gave me some home. i am on cd17 and i still have not had a +opk. last cycle i never ovulated. it was the first after my loss (i lost my daughter at 23 weeks in February) and AF actually came on cd17. i am worried i will not ovulate again this cycle. i see you got a +opk on cd19. that makes me think maybe i will get one soon also. how long are your cycles?

I'm so glad you found some hope here! Some months I don't get a +opk until cd 21 so don't worry!

My cycles go anywhere from 33-35 days. I sure hope this helps you some!

7dpo
nothing but a runny nose and ears feel funny

Feeling sad. DH was not as excited as I was about the doctors visit. I was extrememly excited and he said that I always get way to excited. I guess I shouldn't be so optimisitc. Oh well...

Hope everyone enjoys their day! Mine will be busy with awards assemblys! Yeah! Summer is almost here!:happydance:

aww thank you. i am really trying to get a bfp before my due date on june 24th. it is hard because i would be 35 weeks, and now i am worrying about ovulation!

i am sorry your fiancee wasn't as excited. my fiancee is like that too. when we went to the high risk OB and she gave us a "plan of treatment" (i have an incompetent cervix) and told us what she would do with my next pregnancy and that we could try again after AF i was soo happy . and he was just like eeeh whatever. lol. *sigh* men

so i am going to buy more opks. i am on cd18. jeezz.

aww thank you. i am really trying to get a bfp before my due date on june 24th. it is hard because i would be 35 weeks, and now i am worrying about ovulation!

i am sorry your fiancee wasn't as excited. my fiancee is like that too. when we went to the high risk OB and she gave us a "plan of treatment" (i have an incompetent cervix) and told us what she would do with my next pregnancy and that we could try again after AF i was soo happy . and he was just like eeeh whatever. lol. *sigh* men

so i am going to buy more opks. i am on cd18. jeezz.

That's one of the hardest parts about mc is thinking about how far along you would have been and picturing your belly and the nursery, etc....

I think my husband is playing the role of protecter and he doesn't want to see me hurt again. It was torture for him to watch me cry night after night with the last mc. So I'm starting to understand his reaction more.

I also look at it like this though. If God blesses me with a full term pregnancy...GREAT! But even if he only gives me this bundle of joy for a short time then I'm going to love it and nuture it completely.

But men are definately different thinkers than women so I can't force him to be as senstive...I must do better! haha!

I'm sorry about your honey...I bet he'll come around. As much as they like to think they are big and macho...sometimes they are very tender hearted on the inside haha.

I'm so glad you have a doctor that cares too. It changed my attitude so much going to a doctor that cares. I think that is sooooo important!

My new goal is to try and calm down and let God take control. A lot harder said than done, but the month I got pregnant was the month that I said...it is what it is....and look what happened. Even though it didn't last, I still became pregnant.

Here is to the summer of FUN!:thumbup:

That's one of the hardest parts about mc is thinking about how far along you would have been and picturing your belly and the nursery, etc....

I think my husband is playing the role of protecter and he doesn't want to see me hurt again. It was torture for him to watch me cry night after night with the last mc. So I'm starting to understand his reaction more.

I also look at it like this though. If God blesses me with a full term pregnancy...GREAT! But even if he only gives me this bundle of joy for a short time then I'm going to love it and nuture it completely.

But men are definately different thinkers than women so I can't force him to be as senstive...I must do better! haha!

I'm sorry about your honey...I bet he'll come around. As much as they like to think they are big and macho...sometimes they are very tender hearted on the inside haha.

I'm so glad you have a doctor that cares too. It changed my attitude so much going to a doctor that cares. I think that is sooooo important!

My new goal is to try and calm down and let God take control. A lot harder said than done, but the month I got pregnant was the month that I said...it is what it is....and look what happened. Even though it didn't last, I still became pregnant.

Here is to the summer of FUN!:thumbup:

yeah i am constantly thinking how far id be, what my bump would look like, etc. it hurts but i try not to think about it too much. i just feel like my cycle is so messed up. i wasn't ttc with my angel so i am hoping that it will be easy for me. if i could only get a +opk...

Don't kill me...but the easiest thing to do when preparing to ovulate is relax...haha...way easier said than done! I know! When I know I'm entering my fertile period I have my husband take on more task and so far it has really helped me. I wasn't ovulating until cd 24-25 in the past. Now I'm ovulating around cd 19 which is good for me. I really think when you stress that your body says...whooooo buddy..hold on to that egg a little bit longer :haha:

And of coarse if you just have a longer cycle in general then that could be why you ovulate later.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that you get your +OPK today.

My husband and I talked more after work today and he was so sweet. He said he just feels helpless and gets frustrated because he can't just make a baby appear. I'm so happy we talked through this and that we both understand each other better now. Being on the same page is soooo important. We are calling our fun summer "baby making summer" haha! Here is to 2013 babies!!!

Also I started taking my new med today. Hopefully the side effects won't be so bad, but from what I've read and from what my co-workers say (ones that have actually taken it)...it's pretty rough. But it will all be worth it right!

And as far as the rest of 7dpo....nothing..No symptoms! My cm was a little more watery/slippery today with some white lotiony streaks. Oh well!

I bet your get your +opk tonight!

hey!
my opk was much darker then i have ever seen it this morning. i am taking another one in a few mins =] i try to relax. i think that once i see that i ovulate i will . it is just that i haven't since my loss. your husband sounds like such a great guy! i am glad you guys are on the same page. fiancee gets frustrated too. he feels like he can't help me when im sad and i think it really gets to him. what new med are you taking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->