• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UPDATED 4BFP!!! Praying to be pregnant and stay PAL

Srrhc: No symptoms can also be a great sign. I had (2) 2ww's where I was sure I was out, and I got my BFP both times. I can't wait for you to test. I don't know why, but men definitley aren't as sensitive as women are. I have a very good feeling that this is your month! :happydance:

Ich28: I'm sorry for your loss. I hope and pray you concieve your forever baby this month. The darker OPK sounds great, and O is coming! Happy BD! :)

hey!
my opk was much darker then i have ever seen it this morning. i am taking another one in a few mins =] i try to relax. i think that once i see that i ovulate i will . it is just that i haven't since my loss. your husband sounds like such a great guy! i am glad you guys are on the same page. fiancee gets frustrated too. he feels like he can't help me when im sad and i think it really gets to him. what new med are you taking?

YAYAYAYA!!! GET dark!!!:happydance:
Wow...I didn't know it had been that long since you last ovulated. I bet I would have a had time relaxing too.
Right now I'm taking metformin and then once I get prego (hopefully)...I'll be taking progesterone crinone 8%. So far the metformin has made me feel too bad but I only took it last night and this morning. We shall see....
Did you OPK get darker?

Srrhc: No symptoms can also be a great sign. I had (2) 2ww's where I was sure I was out, and I got my BFP both times. I can't wait for you to test. I don't know why, but men definitley aren't as sensitive as women are. I have a very good feeling that this is your month! :happydance:

Ich28: I'm sorry for your loss. I hope and pray you concieve your forever baby this month. The darker OPK sounds great, and O is coming! Happy BD! :)

Thanks! Yeah I guess you are right then...no symptoms could still lead to a pregnancy. My friend who just found out she's already 8 weeks and has had nothing at all so.....

Still have my runny nose though...I think it's just a cold because have a dry cough too. Darn colds in the spring/summer. They are hard to get rid of.
My hubby was so sweet last night and this morning since I started my new med. He kept asking me "Do you feel ok? Are you sure? What can I do?" haha!

Thanks for you good feelings...maybe the good vibes will help!
So happy you are prego and I can't wait for your doc appointment!

8DPO

I will now be kind of confused about my sympotoms as many of the side effects of metformin could make me think prego too haha!

But...her is what I've had so far this morning.

I did wake up feeling AWFUL! I mean AWFUL...but again could be the body feeling out the new med????

I still have the runny nose. I had a few sharp pains on my left side and the dull cramps throughout the belly for maybe 5 mins.

Had a dull headache the 1st hour I was awake.

Other than that I think I'm pretty good.

AF is due the 29th so maybe I'll try testing Sunday or Monday?????

thank you Leinzlove

srrhc my opk last night was lighter then the first one. weird huh. i am on cd19 will be taking another one around noon. i pray it is positive =[ i feel like i am out for the month already. but anyway, i haven't ovulated yet because I got what i thought was AF 8 weeks after labor. It was spotting for 2 days. Then i started taking opks and got AF again on cd17. This time around was AF just like my pre pregnancy ones (long and heavy grrr) so dr thinks that that was my real period. i guess my cycles are just longer now but i am scared i wont ovulate again. my dr offered clomid to ovulate but it is a big risk for me. i have an incompetent cervix and would need a stitch in my cervix, progesterone shots, weekly cervix checks etc. Clearly if my body couldn't carry one baby twins would be a big problem, and she said clomid has a risk of twins. she said there are also other meds i can try but i just hope it doesn't come to that..

i hope med works for you. i got a + pregnancy test 5 days before AF was due. 5 of them actually i just couldn't believe it. but most people like to wait because, if it is negative, they will say they tested to early and its just stressful

so i hope i get my opk today =[

thank you Leinzlove

srrhc my opk last night was lighter then the first one. weird huh. i am on cd19 will be taking another one around noon. i pray it is positive =[ i feel like i am out for the month already. but anyway, i haven't ovulated yet because I got what i thought was AF 8 weeks after labor. It was spotting for 2 days. Then i started taking opks and got AF again on cd17. This time around was AF just like my pre pregnancy ones (long and heavy grrr) so dr thinks that that was my real period. i guess my cycles are just longer now but i am scared i wont ovulate again. my dr offered clomid to ovulate but it is a big risk for me. i have an incompetent cervix and would need a stitch in my cervix, progesterone shots, weekly cervix checks etc. Clearly if my body couldn't carry one baby twins would be a big problem, and she said clomid has a risk of twins. she said there are also other meds i can try but i just hope it doesn't come to that..

i hope med works for you. i got a + pregnancy test 5 days before AF was due. 5 of them actually i just couldn't believe it. but most people like to wait because, if it is negative, they will say they tested to early and its just stressful

so i hope i get my opk today =[

Wow I am so sorry about all that. I don't blame you for not taking clomid right now. My doctor told me that metformin will make the eggs super strong. I wonder if that would help you? He said I already have eggs but that this should help make them stronger??? I hope it helps.

I wish I knew some tricks to help you.

My opks have played tricks on me before too. I would think oh boy here it comes it's almost positive and then the next one would be lighter????

Maybe you had a super short surge though and the one you previously took was your almost positive. How long did you wait in between testing?

i test everyday at 12 and 8 pm. the one this afternoon was the same color as the one yesterday afternoons. but last nights was lighter. i just don't know what is going on. im on cd19 already and now i have no hope. you said you have gotten +opk on cd21 right? *sigh* i hope i am not out for the month.

Yes I sure have! It'll pop up!!! Have faith!!!! :hugs:

AFM
The metformin had me going to the bathroom ALL day and I have the worst cramps. I think it will ease once my body gets us to it! I sure hope so! I think I'll wait to take it until I get off of work from now on haha!

awww i hope you feel okay..
i just had a huge cramp and felt stuff coming out sorry tmi
so i thought it was af and it was a bunch of ewcm
why why why do i have all signs of ovulation?

Ich28: I got a positive OPK on CD21, this cycle. I was worried about late ovulation. But, I don't think it really matters as much which day O comes, as long as your LP is long enough for implantation to occur.

I've also had a super light OPK, and totally positive the next day! I'm hoping O comes soon. :hugs:

Srrhc: I'm hoping your symptoms aren't of meds, but of baby! :) I feel good about you this month.

hi ladies opk is either positive or very close it is a tiny bit lighter then control line. did u get the positive opk on cd21the cycle you conceived?

Ich: EW is terrific!!! There are many woman who never get a positive on an OPK but do ovulate. If you are getting EW then you are ovulating!!!! Get busy girl! Plus that pinch on your left side....too suspicious for me! I always feel when I ovulate and it's always a sharp cramp on either the left or right side. YAY!!!! I bet your are soooo close!
This should also make you feel better. I was looking at my chart again and I didn't ovulate until cd21 this cycle and 2 months ago when I got prego it was cd 22. I hope this makes you feel a little better.

Leinz: You are so sweet. As much as I wish it was pregnancy sympotms I took a test today at 8dpo and got a BPN. AF should arrive next Tuesday or Wednesday. It's probably a good thing anyway because my husband and I are going to Savannah GA for our 1 year anniversary and we are doing ghost tours that involve visiting local pubs. I'd love to be able to beer taste and wine taste. Butttt...if I do end up pregnant of coarse that would be a million times better!
My tummy is hurting all over now. Up high too and I can't eat much at all. My nose is like a leaky faucet haha!

hi ladies opk is either positive or very close it is a tiny bit lighter then control line. did u get the positive opk on cd21the cycle you conceived?

Can you maybe post the pictures for us to take a look at????? :winkwink:

Ich28: Yes, CD21 was the cycle I concieved. Sounds like O is here, hun! Happy BD!

Srrhc: Now hun, I know you know that 8dpo is to early. Personally, I've had three pregnancies and one I BFP 10dpo, the second I BFP night of 9dpo and I tested that same morning BFN, this one was also night of 9dpo. It all depends on when implantation occurs, which can be 12dpo even, meaning not possible to BFP until day AF is due.

I'm still feeling really good about this cycle for you hun!

hey girls i have tried to upload a pic but my camera stinks! you ladies have made me feel so much better about not oing yet. i think tmrw will be positive. dont lose hope yet 8dpo is too early hun

Leinz you are so optimistic! I love it! :smug:

:dohh: Yeah 8 dpo is way too early :haha::oops:

Well I'm calling it an early night. My tummy is still giving me problems :sick: so I'm going to try and sleep it off.
Hopefully you be free of sickness this pregnancy :)

Ich:
Can't wait to hear what tomorrow holds for you!:yipee: for a +OPK
:hissy: if it's not!

hey girls i have tried to upload a pic but my camera stinks! you ladies have made me feel so much better about not oing yet. i think tmrw will be positive. dont lose hope yet 8dpo is too early hun

I know I was bored! We won't tell anyone else! :shhh:

Darn that camera! I'm so glad we can make your feel better! That's what we are here for!

I'm glad you are feeling better! Have some great BD, seems to me as if you are already in your fertile window. :)

9 dpo
Didn't sleep good at all :(
I woke up with a horrible headache, stuffy nose, sore throat, and upset stomach :sad2:
When I got up for work and took a :shower: my headache slowly went away. Everything else remains.
No other sympotms other than gasey too.

Only 2 more days until Saturday! :happydance: I can't wait to sleep in past 4:30 am!!!!! :dance:

I hope you ladies have a great day! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"