• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UPDATED 4BFP!!! Praying to be pregnant and stay PAL

I almost forgot to update my temps.

1-4dpo 97.7
5-7dpo 98.2
8dpo 98.1
9dpo 98.4

No dip this cycle so????? Also this is the strangest pattern I have ever seen!

hey ladies.. last night at 11:30 pm i got my + opk!!! :happydance: i was so excited. so i bd'd last night. planning on bding this morning and tonight again too.. so i mean when will i ovulate after the +opk? i guess 12-48 hours? then the egg will be there for 24 hours? ugh im so new to all this stuff! do you keep taking opks after you get a +

srrhc i have no clue what temps look like after O if you have a bfp! but i hope you feel better. i also can't wait till Saturday. LONG WEEKEND YAY! oh my gosh u wake up at 430? i would die. i wake up at 630

Yay! I knew you'd get a positive!:thumbup:
Yes you could release your egg anywhere from 24-48 hours so keep :sex:
You don't have to keep testing if you don't want. I usually take a few more to see if it goes back down, but you don't have too.

Yes 4:30 is way too early :growlmad:!

is it true that once it is negative that means that day you released the egg?

my god id hate waking up at 4:30!

It makes sense for it to mean that because your surge has gone down so I would imagine so.

Haha 4:30! It amazing what you sort of get use to. I will be prepared for a baby though with the earlier rising! :brat:

So I'm having some weird feelings in my lower abdomen. It started around 12:30. It's not sharp. More like dull pulling sensations? I don't feel this before AF and even if I did it would be too early. I wonder :-k

How are you two ladies feeling today? Anything new?

oooh i hope that means bfp for you!! i am feeling okay. been bding lots lol. how are you? any other symptoms?

Yay for O, Ich28! For me the day OPK went negative was 1dpo. However, you detected a short surge, so I would think that's O day.

srrhc: Sounding great, girl! I can't wait for you to test! :)

Goodmorning ladies. I'm feeling better this morning and I hope it continues that way for the rest of the day. I still have the awful runny nose. It's never ending. I have all the symptoms for a head cold or sinus infection. My husband gets them all the time. He takes medication, but I'm stubborn and try to get rid of it on my own. If I get AF and I'm still feeling sick I'll prolly break down and take some.

My boobs started getting itchy last night, but nothing major. I had the dull cramps/pulling sensation for a while last night. I went to bed early to try and catch up on some sleep. I think it helped cause so far I don't feel as terrible today as I did yesterday.

Glad to hear the bding is going good ich and I agree with leinz on the 1st negative test that's usually 1dpo. I try to match mine up with my temps too and see what I get.

It's finally Friday!!!! Hubby and I are going to stay in tonight, order pizza, and watch a movie together. That may sound cheesy, but it's one of my favorite things to do! I usually fall asleep during the movie though!!! :blush:

ICH: you will have to give us detailed reports on your tww!

What plans do you ladies have for the weekend?

well, yesterday afternoon i got a +opk and yesterday night a -
but my temp went up today! can you girls look at my chart? do you think i ovulated yesterday? i hope so. i bd'd twice lol!! am i 1dpo yet?

srrhc i get sinus infections a lot. i had the worst one when i was 14 weeks pregnant. I was terribly sick i couldn't even lift my head. fiancee never - ever gets sick unless i do. haha. we do the same thing on friday nights!!! we order pizza or Chinese and watch a movie. we also went to the movies last night. We saw battleship. It was awesome!

how is your pregnancy going leinzlove?

srrhc i hope we get bfps!

:happydance:Whooo hoooo! That chart looks good girl! You are in the tww! Can't wait to see what it is tomorrow.

Ohhh I love chinese, but not hubby!!!! He'd never agree to chinese haha!

hahah really?? i love Chinese too. except when i was pregnant - i refused to eat it. it just made me gag.. weird. so do you think today is 1dpo?

ICH: I would definitley say you are 1dpo. Chart looks good, and goes right along with it! :happydance: Yay for O. I can't wait for you to test! :)

shhrc: I love Chinese also. Yummy! I love those temps, hun... They are rising! And also in my 2ww with little dragon. I felt like I was coming down with a cold for two days and I turned out to be pregnant!:)

For this weekend, I don't have much planned. DH had last weekend off for the marathon. And this one he has to work the whole thing. I'll probably take DD swimming, read, scrapbook and relax around the house. On Memorial Day, I plan on making something of my brother. I lost him in October, in a tragic car accident, he was 15. This has been very hard to deal with.

i can't wait to test also.
oh my gosh leinzlove i am so very sorry for the loss of your brother =[ i can't imagine how hard that is. my thoughts are with you hun.. you sound like such a strong women

Leinz: So sorry to hear about your brother. I have no idea how that must feel. That is sweet that you do things to remember him. :)

Ich: yay you are 3dpo! Do you have any unusual symptoms yet? haha! I'm excited for you to test.

AFM: I feel most definately out this cycle. I'm 12dpo and nothing. Now I'm just waiting for AF to arrive so we can try again!

I have had a great weekend so far. Poor hubby got burnt by the pool yesterday. I'm already tan so of coarse he is acting so sad and pitiful!!! I have to put aloe on him twice and he was almost crying. :(

Hope you ladies are enjoying your weekend.

We are having family over tomorrow for a cookout. I'm excited!!! I love a good cookout!!!

i have some cramping.. but ff didn't confirm ov yet =[

srrhc: NOOOO! You aren't out until the :witch: shows her ugly face. Implantation can occur at 12dpo, meaning you couldn't get your BFP until the day AF is due. I'm still holding out hope.:hugs:

Ich28: I hope FF is wrong! Have you been temping long? Maybe a mucked temp. or something. I would definitley keep basing it on the OPKs. I quite temping in December when I mucked my temps, and FF called O early. I ended up missing my actual O. After that I just did OPK.

I'm happy with your cramping. A lil early to be implantation! But, an Excellent indication of conception! :happydance:

i played around with my chart and if i get a temp of 98.4 or higher tomorrow it will confirm ov on cd20

Well thats great! I was really wondering WTF? Haha! I hope you have high temp tomorrow and confirm O. :hugs:

Hey ladies!
13dpo and my temp is still high. If AF is coming I would expect a drop either today or tomorrow. I'm going to be more optimistic and say that it is possible as long as no AF :)

Ich: cramping can always be a good sign. I'm keeping my FXed this whole tww for you. Don't worry about FF. I hand chart because FF likes to change it's mind too much haha! You got your positive opk so I'd say you are good to go! So how many dpo are you know? 4 or 5?

It's funny how when you are in the tww it seems like forever, but I feel like yours is flying by!

I hope you two ladies enjoy your memorial day. I have to get busy cleaning and getting ready for the cookout. It'll be a good distraction from thing about AF haha!
Leinz: make sure you eat something special for the little munchkin :)

Hey ff confirmed ov! i am 4dpo!

do you plan on testing or only if af is late?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->