• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UPDATED 4BFP!!! Praying to be pregnant and stay PAL

I still wouldn't be positive that this is O, hun. Maybe a mucked temp? Another thing you could do is look up the medicine you are taking. There may be other women sharing thier experiences with it. This may help you to know... maybe it messes with your temps?

I want you on the preggo train, also! You will get there! :hugs:

Hmmm what are softcups haha sorry! I get a lot of watery cm which I have heard is almost as good as EW. What could I do to increase EW?

I still wouldn't be positive that this is O, hun. Maybe a mucked temp? Another thing you could do is look up the medicine you are taking. There may be other women sharing thier experiences with it. This may help you to know... maybe it messes with your temps?

I want you on the preggo train, also! You will get there! :hugs:

Yeah I doubt I oed because I always feel cramping on my left side when I ovulate and I haven't felt anything except a dull cramp there today. So like you said I am think the extremely high temp today was because of my fever I had the day before. I will def need support on the next week or so especially if o doesn't show. My mom did send me a sweet text today that brightened my spirits. It was like perfect timing. 😊

I agree. Fever can do it... Actually almost anything can. I'm so excited about you! I just feel like you are going to be pregnant now! :happydance: It's hard to not feel good about you, when you do everything right! Ovulation will get here... hopefully now. I'm glad your Mom sent you a messgae to brighten your day. :hugs:

Thanks Leinz that was very sweet of you 😊

Wow well this is funny. Just went to the bathroom and had a load of EW! Haha. That makes me feel much better. Hopefully opk will turn positive tomorrow or the next day. I will update. 😊

Tee-hee! O is coming girl! It is that time! :) You aren't far from your BFP! I can't wait!! :)

yay!! soft cups are these things they cell at cvs and stuff near the tampons. they are meant for periods but you can insert them right after bding to keep the spermies pooled by the cervix. they look kinda like a diva cup. they are only like 10 dollars. i used them and a bit of pre seed

Thanks ICH I will have to try those out. Temp dove back down again today! HAHA I don't know what else to do except laugh. I have felt cramps on my left side and had more EW today but still no positive OPK soooo... This time last cycle I had a positive OPK already. Oh well...

OPK was an almost positive today. I'm still struggling with this cold! Probably explains why O is taking a little longer to get here too. I am guessing I will get a positive by tomorrow or Saturday at the latest based off how the test looked today. If I'm lucky maybe even tonight haha!

Yay! So, O is here! Even with the almost positive OPK! It's fertile time. I actually concieved with a cold...

This is it! This is the month! Time for spermy to get the eggy. Hope you have plenty of time to set aside for BD!!! :)

Aww Leinz you are so sweet. I sure hope o is here. We are bding anyway just to be safe. That is so funny that you conceived with a cold. Maybe I will be that lucky too!

I sure did, hun! I remember walking around thinking. How could this be the month, with feeling miserable? It wasn't easy to keep BD, but when you want baby, you keep going. :)

Can't wait to hear your next update... about the positive OPK! :happydance:

Thanks again Leinz. You are right it was hard to bd last night with feeling sickish but you gotta do it. Opk was lighter this morning so who knows. Had lunch with a dear friend of mine who has a baby now after being married for 6 years and a mc. She was never ttc but was not preventing either. My other friend that is now pregnant after a loss also just tried without putting forth effort of charting etc. makes me wonder if I should just try without trying so hard?

Thats a choice up to you. I couldn't not TTC after I started because I wanted to know when O was and when to expect BFP or AF. I went crazy with not knowing, thinking AF was late and it wasn't. ETC.

Just wanted to give a quick update. Finally got my positive opk today and my temps are looking more normal haha. I guess the wacky temps must have been from my illness and then it delayed o a little. But better late than never. I told hubby we have to keep the bding alive and he was happy haha!

yay for positive opk!! sorry i haven't posted =[ ive been so busy with work. only post like once or twice a day now. this will be your month ! :thumbup:

Aww thanks ich I sure hope so. It would be so nice to see a bfp this month

Yay for O! NO! This is the month! YOU ARE PREGNANT! :brat::brat::brat::brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"