ups and downs of first tri

Mii

Reaction score
Since I cant find the one thread like this id thought id make a new one since I know im not the only mom in first tri with crazy hormones! Lol

so heres a place where we can share our stories lol

so last night was just crazy for me..OH went to bed last night early and I usually go to bed early but I wasnt tired so I stayed up later then usual and OH got upset and was going to go home because he wasnt sleeping well and I cried and when I finally convinced him to stay I cried.. and when we went to bed.. to cried and when he cuddled and kissed me I cried more.. it was awful.. lol I dont like crying and last night was just none stop ugly cry sobbing.

Hahaha i cried walking to the bus because Im excited about going to the zoo in two days time, welcome to being crazy :)

haha! I cried yesterday as the pub we were meeting friends out may have run out of roast dinners by the time we had booked for (2pm). And yup, proper sobbing.... and I also cried as my legs were really hairy and I couldn't believe I had let them get like that (hair is growing at a rapid rate! haha). fun times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->