US ladies - what to do with unopened cans of formula you can't use?

mommy0629

SAHM of 2
Reaction score
I have 3 different kinds of formula sitting here that we can't use, all unopened. I'd like to give it to someone or donate it, anybody know how/where? The one I have the most of is Enfamil's Enfacare preemie formula (powder and ready to feed) and I also have some Similac (1 big container of regular and 1 of sensative). Oh, also I have a bunch of Avent bottles that lo won't drink out of anymore and barely did.

Also (not that this is formula related), I have a whole pack of Medela bm storage bottles (the kind that screw onto the pump), a box of bm freezer storage bags and a whole box of breast pads that I have no clue what to do with but hate to just throw them out.

Can you donate stuff like this?

you could try a food bank for the formula....or craigslist/freecycle for all of it

Ya know I don't even know where there's a food bank around here. I thought like a women's shelter type place too but we don't have one anywhere near here. Maybe I'll call the local WIC office and see if they can do something with it. I just hate to throw it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->