using tampons again..

F

FierceAngel

any idea wen i can start using tampons again...

my discharge stopped last week and is back but more like the end of a period again...

i started the combined pill on tuesday and luisa is just over 4 weeks old..

the towels are irratting me :(

i asked my mw the same question and she said not until after ur first period. so if uv had ur first period then u can use them anytime! i cant wait i hate pads lol

xxx

After 5.5 weeks of postnatal bleeding and then my period right after, I started using tampons with that first period. I was tired of the pads. However, my first period was so heavy that I ended up having to use tampons and pads. Just make sure you have both in the house :)

when i had my son who's now 3 iwas told after having 6week check, ifi was given all clear of course. i don't remember when i used them (i'm def a tampon girl without a doubt) but just be aware that they might not feel/fit the same or be as comfortableas they once was so keep other brands/sizes/pads in just incase. this sounds yuk but to me it felt like if i squatted down the whole tampon would just fall out. but i guess after pushing a 9lb 3.5oz baby out, with not alot of time passed to do keegals then it's nowonder changes happened. after a while they did start to feel comfy again :)

xXx

You want to wait until after your first period. Sometimes all the lochia doesn't come out until then (even if you stopped bleeding prior to the first period). You want a cycle to go by before doing tampons to decrease the chance of infection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->