Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

26 is still within the normal range hun although a bit on the short side. Hopefully you wont need it but it s a good thing your doctor is being careful with this. Even of you do end up needing a cerclage it is no big deal really and it s rather painless.
Sorry you re feeling a little low, just think of all the things you ll be doing with your baby next fall! And tell your friends to try and stay in bed all day long for a couple of days...i bet they wont take it so lightly after that!

Hey all goes everyone going?? I was out in September :( but am having very strong mood swings sore back and occasional nausea so have no idea what's going on lol am due I ovulate on the 15/10/2012 the day before my birthday this month yay!! I told my hubby I wanted a baby for my birthday so I just might get one lol

thanks chistiana!! and good luck littlemama!!!!

Hey littlemama i was about to come in and ask after you! Hope tiesday your b day present is cooking!!

hey ladies..more questions...woke up today fee;ing ok but as the day is going on i have slight twingy cramps and worried a bit. im sure its all normal but want to know if you guys had this and discomfort at this point as well..17 weeks fridya so pushing along slowly..

Me to Christina me to :) thank you how are your beautiful babies going? X

j- twinges and light cramps are all perfectly normal aches and pains of any pregnancy...your ligaments are stretching and so is your uterus to make room so you re bound to feel the odd cramp here and there...ligament pains are usually to your side and stretch from pretty low to pretty high..all normal!if you re still worried though, do call your doctor, that s what they re there for!

littlemama- there re good hun...nat is really growing up and she s proven a really really good baby! during the time she had colic i used to half joking half not call her rosemary s baby...she s proven me wrong..she s really an angel and only cries when she s hungry or wants to sleep! now if i can get her to sleep a litle bit better at night...!Nik is totally in the terrible twos so dont ask!!! Well we re off flying to cyprus tomorrow (me and the two kids) so pray we dont get kicked off the plane! Here s to tuesday!

oh thats wonderful to hear about nat :) not so good about nik i remember my nieces and nephews going through terrible two i think watching them was enough haha hope you have a safe and awesome flight and a wonderful time in cyprus ( hope its for a holiday!!) xx me and hubby are bding everynight using preseed and tracking ovulation through bbt and cm and havent ovulated but not missing the eggy this month!! xx

C- thanks for the reassuring advice!!! youre a life savior!!! have a wonderfukl vacation!!!! \
bought a doppler btw so i can easy m paranoia lol...should come in the mail next week :)

have a great weekend to all!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY littlemama! I hope your birthday wish comes true very very soon!

thankyou christina :) i had a wonderful day and got spoiled rotten!! lol , i O'd on monday 15th according to my temps, so hopefully i caught the little eggy!! temp dipped today 3dpo but i read that can be from estrogen level around 3dpo so now im in the 2ww and see what happens i think this month i have everything crossed lol xx

Hi ladies :flower:

Just a quick update from me!

So had my 28 week appointment last week and ob thought fluid might be a little low so she sent me for a level 2 us (which i spent a week worrying about) which I had today!

Happy to report that everything is fine, she is measuring bang on her dates and weighs over 3 pounds and fluid is fine. I'm just a small lady myself!! :haha:

How is everybody???

Littlemamma.....BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :cake:
Hope you had a brill day!

My birthday is tomorrow!

Chistiana....How are you and kiddies?
Did your hols go well??

j_1983....hope your keeping well and pregnancy is going good for you.
Doppler's are brill and should give you some peace of mind.

Hope you all are doing good.

:hugs:

xxx

hey ladies!!! glad to hear everyone is doing well! got my doppler today and tried it out and couldnt find the heart beat. had an u/s and doctors app yesterday so i know baby is doing well but makes me upset i couldnt hear it. i dont know why but none the less im sad now :( spent enough money onit and now i think i was puching too hard and my tummy is sore :(

arrggggg...just frustrated ladies!!!:growlmad:

Happy Birthday SBL, hope you re having a great day!!

j- sorry you didnt get to hear the hb hun...i know it can be very upsetting even when you know everything is just fine! maybe you werent looking at the right place?? i know i always found the hb very low and to the side...even when i had a big round belly! Hope you have more luck next time!

As for us Natalia has a really bad cold and she s giving me no sleep at night...ggrrrmmmfff i get grumpy when i cant sleep! Went to the docs today, she s growing up fast...she s at 97% of height and 75% of weight so i m really glad..my little 2 kg baby is becoming a chubby little missy!

hey ladies!!! anything new? i guess no news is good news. well after my app ;ast week for my cervical length check my cervix went from 26 to 37 in 2 weeks!!!! yay, but in 3 weeks have another ultrasound to check it again and also for my gender / fetal growth scan at 21 weeks! btw got my doppler workin..thanks C for the advice..found him low and in a corner lol...little bugger hidding on me.

hope everyone is having a great week!

hey ladies!!! anything new? i guess no news is good news. well after my app ;ast week for my cervical length check my cervix went from 26 to 37 in 2 weeks!!!! yay, but in 3 weeks have another ultrasound to check it again and also for my gender / fetal growth scan at 21 weeks! btw got my doppler workin..thanks C for the advice..found him low and in a corner lol...little bugger hidding on me.

hope everyone is having a great week!

hey j thats awesome news all the best for your next app :) x

As always another questions for you guys... at what point did you start getting braxton hicks? had a few last night that freaked me out, spoke with my doctors nurse today and she said unless there are more than 5 an hour and or more discharge not to worry..didnt think i would be getting them so early on. its making me paranoid now :(

Hi j,
I dont think I've had any braxtons yet :/ well at least I dont think I have. I have heard of ladies getting them early though.

xx

SBL- thanks,,its just really uncomfortable and now all day my tummy is kinda hard. maybe things r stretching out? no idea...everything i read online say its normal but i cant help but worry...:nope:

hey ladies did a HPT today (afternoon) was a BFN so am going to try tomorrow with FMU and see how i go, AF due monday have a good feeling this month so fingers crossed, hope you are all doing well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->