Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

well did a HPT this morning with FMU and still bfn and temp is starting to drop over last few days thinking i may be out this month :/

Hey girls, I tested this morning as no af so far and I swear it was a faint positive very faint but I still say it was there, it was with an Internet cheapie tho so not sure if to buy a another one from shop or wait till tomorrow lol

little- yay!!! hoping its a nice positive for you!!!!!!

Wishful thinking woke up to AF this morning :/ it was good 24 hours thinking I was tho :) on to next month! Xx

so have any of you had a scray dream about the baby? had one last nihjy where the baby dies in me at my u/s app....freeaking out especially since i have no doppler gel left and cant check on the little one...ahhhh

j you can use other creams if you run out of the gel or bio oil?
I'm sure everything is fine hun
x

Hei ladies, sorry i ve been off lately but both los are down with the flu and things are crazy!
Littlemama-sorry the witch came hun, but on to next month, here s to that!
J- i had bh around week 16 if i remember correctly, i really dont think you should worry about them! And yes as sbl said you can use any kind of gel or oil!

thanks ladies...ran out and bought KY lol...worked and heard babies heart beat!!
C- sorry to hear about your little ones being sick..

Hi girls :flower:

How are you all? Hope everyone is keeping well.

Just a quick update so our little girl is breech and has been for quite some time now. Dr doesnt think she will turn and so I will be having a section at 38 weeks! I get my date in a few weeks time. Obviously theres a chance a I'll go before then but fingers crossed she stays put for another few weeks anyway!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk the countdown is on!!

xx

Hey sbl!!! So glad to hear everything is running smooth there! My girl was footling until w30 then turned head down at 32 and even though my doc was sure she d run out of space and wouldnt turn again she turned to footling again at 35 (born by c section at 35+2) so who knows maybe your lo will turn! But anyway wooooooowwww and yaaaayy you re almost there hun!!go go baby!

Wow SBL, that thyme went really quickly!

You're almost there!

Littlemama: im in the same boat as you: still trying; still trying.

Its lovely to hear how everyone is getting on here :)

SBL, it was you that introduced me to this thread...and here Ive stayed!

Melanie

SBL- thats amazing!!!! so happy for you!! hope baby turns and everything goes well!!

Thanks girls!
I'm doubtful she will turn but I dont mind as long as she's ok!
Time has gone fast and I am starting to get the mad nesting urge, nothing is right in my house at the moment lol.
Poor hubby is getting the brunt of my hormones.
Chistiana...how are nic and nat?
j...hows your pregnancy going how far along are you now hun?
Melanie...yes the ladies on this thread are amazing! h
xx

SBL- im 21 weeks friday and have my anatomy scan tomrrow!! well find out if they were correct in saying a boy a few weeks back!! so far so good..newest symptoms is my sciatic nerve acting up...my butt and leg r killing me but its ok with a heating pad!

sbl- they re good hun, thanks for asking!!Nat is trying to crawl but we re not quite there yet!!

J- good luck tomorrow hun, would love to see a scan pic of your little boy (?!)

melanie- i hope you dont mind but i looked at your ov chart...it looks really good i have to say!Good luck this month!

so my anatomy scan went well!! baby is doing perfect, my cervix is shortening again and was put on some pregesterone and somethign else for the braxton hicksto basically keep my uterus "calm". And above all else we got quite the shock that baby is officially a GIRL!! wasnt what we expected but are soo happy ( hubby is slightly depressed he wont have his next hockey/football player lol)

Woooowwww that must have been a shock! Congrats on your little girl then!!and great to hear everythings great!! Dont worry about your cervix, progesterone n tocolytics do the trick, i was on them from w17 to w35!! For the pic go to advanced reply and then insert file/pic...you can only do it from your computer, not from phone. Yaayyy would love to see your little GIRL!!

Aw welcome to team pink j!!!! :happydance: Glad to hear all went well and your pic is brill.

Chistiana I cant believe nat is nearly crawling....OMG :thumbup: I see your new avatar they are both getting so big. Nic looks like a loving brother.

I've got another 3d scan scheduled for next saturday so I will update with pics then.

Enjoy your weekend girls.

xx

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly