• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

Light- welcome back!!
C- no big bed yet!! She's never been a great sleeper so I'm not ready to change things up since she sleeps at night just her naps are a disaster. She also started daycare this week and isn't thrilled about it.....
Meet a dietician next week atvthebjospital for my possible GD and hope it was just a bad test... Bed rest and not bro able to eat what I want??? That's horrible! Lol

Lol I totally agree j! I mean if you re going to be watching series after series all day long you need to be able to eat whatever you want, hands down!! Hope it was just a one off bad test.

Lightbright, welcome back! Even though you want to look at what's going on in there I totally hope you're pg already!!

Afm: well not doing so well ladies...baby girl is just gone as long as I know...went to docs on Thursday and she was doing really good, kicking away, measuring 2-3 days ahead. Now our big anatomy test is on the 3rd of February....can't wait for that just to make sure her heart is ok.

But last Friday I had to put my beloved fur baby, Bruno, to sleep :( he started with hip problems about 3-4 months ago and we did everything we could from cortisone, anti inflammatory medication and permanent acupuncture to get his nerves working again...but about a month ago dh got completely paralyzed from the Waist down. He d had to shuffle on his bum making a whole struggle just to get in or out of bed, he couldn't even go on walks and lost all urine or poop control. So he was in diapers and no matter how often I changed him he was always sitting in pee, poo or both. Then his genitals also got an infections and he started getting a blister on his leg and that's when I could no longer keep my baby like that. I was trying to avoid putting him to sleep, I couldn't even bear the thought, but he looked so miserable, withdrawn n depressed...it was the hardest thing I ve ever had to do and it completely broke my heart. I gave barely stopped crying and all I can think about is my sweet Bruno. He us everywhere around me. He was my companion off almost 12 years. I cannot believe he Is gone :( I feel so guilty for not giving him as much attention lately as I should have and snapping at him for peeing all over the floor when obviously it wasn't his fault... I keep asking for his forgiveness bug it's killing me inside :(

Lol I totally agree j! I mean if you re going to be watching series after series all day long you need to be able to eat whatever you want, hands down!! Hope it was just a one off bad test.

Lightbright, welcome back! Even though you want to look at what's going on in there I totally hope you're pg already!!

Afm: well not doing so well ladies...baby girl is just gone as long as I know...went to docs on Thursday and she was doing really good, kicking away, measuring 2-3 days ahead. Now our big anatomy test is on the 3rd of February....can't wait for that just to make sure her heart is ok.

But last Friday I had to put my beloved fur baby, Bruno, to sleep :( he started with hip problems about 3-4 months ago and we did everything we could from cortisone, anti inflammatory medication and permanent acupuncture to get his nerves working again...but about a month ago dh got completely paralyzed from the Waist down. He d had to shuffle on his bum making a whole struggle just to get in or out of bed, he couldn't even go on walks and lost all urine or poop control. So he was in diapers and no matter how often I changed him he was always sitting in pee, poo or both. Then his genitals also got an infections and he started getting a blister on his leg and that's when I could no longer keep my baby like that. I was trying to avoid putting him to sleep, I couldn't even bear the thought, but he looked so miserable, withdrawn n depressed...it was the hardest thing I ve ever had to do and it completely broke my heart. I gave barely stopped crying and all I can think about is my sweet Bruno. He us everywhere around me. He was my companion off almost 12 years. I cannot believe he Is gone :( I feel so guilty for not giving him as much attention lately as I should have and snapping at him for peeing all over the floor when obviously it wasn't his fault... I keep asking for his forgiveness bug it's killing me inside :(

I am so so so sorry about your fur baby :hugs: my heart breaks for you girl. My puppies are my kids and I would be such a mess without them :( I def will keep you in my thoughts

BFN yesterday so AF is do sometime today or tomorrow. I met with an RE here in Hawaii today and we decided to be aggressive and do medicated IUI this cycle which is pretty exciting. I'm not sure if I want injectables or oral medication yet so that's something I have to think about. She asked me if I wanted to be "set out in the world for a year to ttc naturally" I've never said hell no so fast in my life lol..I do notttt want to wait another year! that would be 6 years of TTC

Thanks Jen, my Bruno was definitely my first baby and he still is!

Boooooo for bfn but yaaayyyy for a great re and going for it! Who knows, maybe you ll end up with twins!!

putting down pets is so hard :( at least he isn't suffering anymore.

Jen how many dpo are you? I didn't get a bfp until 15 dpo so maybe there's still some hope?

Lite thanks, I never even wanted to think about it and when push came to shove it really was the hardest thing ever. The more I think about how he was in the last month the more I know he's ok now but I miss him sooo soooooo much.

Anyway girls thus is irrelevant but it seems the only thing that helps me smile is writing about our memories together so I made a little tribute blog for my fur baby...here it is...for anyone that reads sorry about grammar n spelling!

https://brunomyfrenchsoulmate.blogspot.gr

Hi ladies, I am not sure if you all remember me. I had my Son last Jan so he is a year old now!! Any way I am pregnant with my second baby and I am 16 weeks along!! Doctors are not too concerned about my BU because I did so well with Anthony.

Last week at one of my measurement ultrasounds they told me boy. Is 15 weeks too early to tell?? I have a picture and it does look like a boy but idk......

Hey tiff! Congratulations on your new pg, we re not too far apart! I was told it was a girl at 12 weeks with dd (so obviously correct) and was told again it is a girl now when I was 11 and then again at 12 weeks and DNA testing proved that correct again! With ds we were told for sure it was a boy at 16 weeks! So I d say 15 weeks is probably right!

Okay just don't want a huge shock in three weeks lol. Yes we are very close!! How are you feeling?

Congrats tiff! We found out Dd was a girl at 15 weeks and they were right. Id say you should be fine.

So I have this irrational fear about having a second baby. I'm so worried about taking away from my daughter. About how I'll handle two babies. About how everything will fall into place. Does the fear fade?? I'm sure once a second baby is actually here I'll realize how silly I was, but I don't want to feel this way all through a pregnancy

Tiff well don't start shopping just yet! I m doing good now, we had lots of troubles in the beginning (bad NT scan, bleeding, had a cerclage) but feeling good now n back to work after 5 weeks on Monday! How about you?

Lite I used to feel exactly the same way when I only had ds. I was like 'i don't want to split my love, what if he feels betrayed' blah blah blah...truth is as soon as you see the new baby you know none of this stands! Obviously you have to go head over heals to make sure they both get equal attention n it's not always easy but things start falling into place after a couple of months! Ds used to climb all over my head when dd was bfing but I never told him anything so as not to feel bad. I had to slide down slides with dd in the carrier just to make sure I had time to play with him n so on but right now they re playing inside and I can sit here in peace! It's weird, it just falls into place on its own! I was also very scared about leaving ds off when I went to the hospital to give birth but it was way easier than I thought!

Hello ladies,
C I'm sorry to hear your news. They really are part of the family.

Hope you all are doing well.

Xx

Thanks chris! I never thought I'd feel so torn about a second baby. I mean I def want one. Just funny to have such thoughts!

Totally normal though, I m pretty sure everyone has them!

putting down pets is so hard :( at least he isn't suffering anymore.

Jen how many dpo are you? I didn't get a bfp until 15 dpo so maybe there's still some hope?

Hey there ladies! AF finally came this morning and she was 3 days late..go figure, right? Good news is I can go in on Monday for my first US and blood work for IUI this cycle..it's sort of crazy that this is finally happening!

AF Is so painful this month and I get so weirded out that something is wrong because of surgery. They did a sonohistogram (sp?)in November though and it looked great so i'm sure everything is fine.. To be honest its probably trapped gas in the pelvis :growlmad:

Yikes Jen, sorry it's more painful, it actually might be just the aftermath, I remember my af after the surgery were sooooooo much heavier..I used to say "wow they re back with a vengeance"!!! Iui sure sounds an exciting adventure, I m sure you ll be celebrating a bfp soon!

Hi ladies,
How is everyone?
How are the pregnancies going?
And those who are ttc?

I'm struggling at the moment with severe anxiety and panic attacks.
I'm coming on day by day.

Hugs to all x

Hey girl! Sorry to hear about your anxiety...do you know what's bringing them on?
I know the fear of a panic attack can be the worse so have you tried figuring how you can react (for lack of another word) when then do come on rather than trying to avoid them?? Like having an action plan you can set in action when you feel it coming on?
Really sorry I can't help with any wiser words but know I m here for you anytime if you need to talk it out.
I m good here, had a nightmare week last week when I went to my Bruno's resting place n found him unburied just lying there...I m not going to describe it but let's say it really messed me up. I m now trying yo come to peace with it and accept his soul is in heaven n that's that. Bub is hopefully good, 21 weeks today n going for our anatomy scan on Tuesday.
How s lil Eva doing?

Christiana it's flying by for you, can't beleieve you 21 weeks already

I will be 5w on Sunday , wahooooo, on the roller coaster again

Xx

OMG hope I can't believe it! I m so so happy for you! This is such heartwarming news! You just made my day a whole lot better! Does your doc have a plan in place? If you don't want to discuss this pls tell me to shut my mouth :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->