• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

hello pretty ladies! I had my IUI this past Sunday so I'm in the TWW now :p

We shall see what happens! Congrats Hope on your pregnancy, that is so exciting!!!

Christina how are you doing?

Hope and Jen Good luck!!

Sbl so sorry about the anxiety! I've never had panic attacks but have suffered from anxiety in the past and it is no fun :(

Ovulating around the end of the week! hoping to try and score an appointment at my dr before getting BFP so they can tell me more about my uterus just so I can know and feel more prepared incase of something.

Hope and Jen Good luck!!

Sbl so sorry about the anxiety! I've never had panic attacks but have suffered from anxiety in the past and it is no fun :(

Ovulating around the end of the week! hoping to try and score an appointment at my dr before getting BFP so they can tell me more about my uterus just so I can know and feel more prepared incase of something.

Thank you love!! I must have missed it but do you have a sepatate uterus? I tried to look back but I can't find it! Did you have any surgeries to correct your issues yet?

Jen that's fantastic, how many dpo r u?? Keeping everything xed for you!!! When will you be testing?? Eeekkkk so exciting!!

Lite get busy hun!! Rooting for you too!!

Afm: well we had our anatomy scan yesterday and our girl passed with flying colors :) cervix is shut n long (45mm!!) and placenta has moved way up out of the way!! Another hurdle down thank God!!

Christiana that all sounds great! Must be a relief off of your shoulders at least for now.

Jen I was on this forum two years ago when I got pregnant with DD so it's not surprising you didn't scrill back far enough to find my story haha! When I was pregnant they told me that I had a bicornuate uterus. But because I was already 12 weeks into my pregnancy they couldn't really see the shape of it. I also had a LEEP and had part of my cervix removed. So the two things together made me very nervous, but fortunately I ended up having a very pretty much perfect pregnancy with no complications. I always planned on going back not pregnant to have an ultrasound done to see the actual condition of my uterus, but being busy with a toddler totally put that out of my mind until we started TTC.

Lite will you be getting a cerclage when you get pg again? I m just asking because of the LEEP you mentioned

Christiana that all sounds great! Must be a relief off of your shoulders at least for now.

Jen I was on this forum two years ago when I got pregnant with DD so it's not surprising you didn't scrill back far enough to find my story haha! When I was pregnant they told me that I had a bicornuate uterus. But because I was already 12 weeks into my pregnancy they couldn't really see the shape of it. I also had a LEEP and had part of my cervix removed. So the two things together made me very nervous, but fortunately I ended up having a very pretty much perfect pregnancy with no complications. I always planned on going back not pregnant to have an ultrasound done to see the actual condition of my uterus, but being busy with a toddler totally put that out of my mind until we started TTC.

oh wow!! Congrats on having a great pregnancy with your little one! I get how it is being busy! It took me three years to see what was up with my busted baby maker

Christina I am only 4dpiui lol! My husband wont let me buy a test because we have blood-work scheduled for Valentine's day which is also our anniversary. It's either going to be a reallly good day or an awful one lol

I am sooo happy your scan went great!

Hey mommies! Been reading and catching up on everyone stories and updates!!
C-happy the scan went well!!
Sending sticky baby dust to all trying!
I've been missing cause brooklyns been sick and now i have the flu and ended up in the hospital Monday cause I was dehydrated and was having contractions every 4 mins. feeling better but not great. Just want this to pass.
Plus today is my bday the big 32 so yay for bedrest and the flu !! Lol

Thanks ladies. I'm doing much better. Still having bad days but that's to be expected.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well.
Happy birthday j! Have a great day.
C- Delighted to hear your scan went well.
Best of luck to all ttc.

Eva is doing great. She has hit the tantrum stage but still all and all a very easy going kid.
Never stops talking which I love as she's s great distraction when I'm having a bad moment.

How are all your los doing?

Hugs to all.

Happy birthday j!!!!! It sucks being sick n on bed rest especially today bug just think these are your last few weeks ever able to rest!!!hope you feel better soon! Keep hydrated friend!

Jen lol with your hubby! I ll definitely be hoping for the perfect valentines day! How romantic!!!

Sbl, glad to hear you re a little better hun. There's always gonna be bad days but try to focus on aaaaaalllll the good ones.
I totally know what you mean about the tantrum phase...nat went through it a few months ago...it was do bad I could have given her away for adoption lol!! She still has her bad days, or even bad weeks but she's easier to talk to lately! Judging by my son though, they always go through bad periods followed by good ones and so on!

Hi mamas!!! Have been keeping myself updated reading all ur posts! Between being sick and then Brooklyn being sick I haven't had much time for anything even in bed rest!
Going on 33 weeks Sunday!!!
C- how you doing?? How many weeks now??

Ok so question... Baby is transverse and she's soooo active to the point that my belly is sore... I'm assuming it's normal? I just feel sooooo uncomfortable :(. Also can babies movement cause bh's??

Hey j! Sorry to hear you n Brooklyn have not been so well...it sucks especially when there's little you can do! Hope you both feel better soon!
Wow 33 weeks!thats awesome! Not long to go! I think I do remember feeling extremely sore when Natalia was breech n kicking like crazy...it might have been the same with nik even though he was head down bug I m not so sure anymore. What I do know for sure is that Anastasia (bub in belly) will sometimes sit sideways and when she decides to kick up a storm but whole belly feels sooooo bruised.
I don't think the baby's movements can cause bh but you might think a bh is your baby poking her bum n head sideways, that's what it always felt for me!

Afm I m 24 weeks today! Yaaayyy for v day! Although practically here in Greece v day is 27 weeks! I ve been feeling very heavy n sore these last few days which kind of worries me but at least tomorrow is my last day at school before going off on a 9 day get away on the mountains! Hopefully I ll rest up there n come back feeling refreshed! Anastasia will kick up a storm one minute then go quiet for a day....I hate when she does this!

Hey Christiana :) all looking good for you still xx

Afm, all looking good here still , had my second scan today , 7.5w now xx

C- that's great!!!! 24 weeks!!!
Love the name too! We're going with Charlotte , middle name is still up in the air lol...

Hey Christiana :) all looking good for you still xx

Afm, all looking good here still , had my second scan today , 7.5w now xx

Yes, thanks hun! So so glad to hear everything is progressing well for you too, there s no one I could wish a happy and healthy 9 months to more than you!

Hello everyone I am back here again had my son after 5 mc and partial septate resection. Then a chemical (was still on mini pill when I o'd) and now 17 wks pregnant again and just had stitch put in last Fri.

I do have a question if this is common. My son was always on my right side basically did not move from head down from 19 wks till birth (according to all my US's at least) so alot of pressure on cervix. Because he was on my right side the whole time during pregnancy and after I had him I had like a 1/2 inch variation (maybe a little less but still noticable) from my right side of my belly button to my left. I could always feel him on my right side too. Now I still have a variation however eventhough I have not had an US since 8 wks I can feel that this one is all on my left side (any one heard of ramzi method at 6 wks placenta on left girl on right boy).

Now I was wondering if is this because of my septate that I supposed to have had resected that they are staying on one side or the other or do babies just do that sometimes or is the ramzi method actually the case for me my sons placenta as on the right at 6 wks and this on was in the top but middle and looked more to the left at 6 wks (not sure what this one is yet).

Hey again monro! I m not sure how long your septum is now but for me both my son and my daughter were clearly n my right side. After 1 resection I had a 2cm long septum still in there. They both kind of pushed the other side gradually but I was totally lopsided! During one of my d&c s the doc told me the left side was noticeably smaller. I don't have a septum anymore so with this baby I can feel her moving all around and my belly is totally even! Hope I understood your question right :) a very happy n healthy 9 months hun, when will you actually find out the gender?

Thanks, I supposedly don't have a septum anymore or I think if I do it is less then 1 cm. It was a little over 2 that I had resceted. I had an anterior placenta with him so when i started to feel him it was 20 or 22 wks but I could still tell he was all on my right side. :)

Hope ya'll are doing good ladies.
💖

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->