• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

Baby charlotte again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1
Congratulations j.
Charlotte is absolutely beautiful. Well done.
I'm so glad everything went well.
Rupture is just my worst fear.
Enjoy your new baby girl.
I hope brooklyn is loving being big sister.
Xx

Congratulations momma!! Charlotte is really cute n beautiful and you look amazing n sooooo happy! Very very glad everything worked out!! How is Brooklyn?

Thanks mamas! Brooklylnnis being an amazing big sister along with the typical demanding extra attention and being louder ( if that's even possible) than usual lol. Charlotte is amazing however I think I've caught brooklyns cold... Chest congestion and a cough.... Makes the c section pain a little worst lol.

Yikes I remember the section pain n that must indeed hurt!! I remember giving an evil eye to anyone who dared make me laugh! Hope you Get better soon girl :)

Ah you poor thing j.
hope your feeling better soon.

Well ladies one of my friends died this weekend.
She had cancer and we knew her condition wasn't good but things got much worse last week and she passed away.
I just can't get my head around it.

C I can't believe your 30 weeks wow.
Your nearly there!!

I'm really sorry to hear that sbl, its a horrible horrible disease

My OH uncle was diagnosed with terminal cancer 2-3 years ago, he is luckily now in remission (my oh did a lot of research into how to cure it)

xx

I m so so sorry sbl, for me it's really one of those diseases I will never get my head around. May she rest in peace.

Thank you ladies.
It's so very hard to think she's gone.
Life is very fragile. It's really opened my eyes to how much I need to clear my anxiety and live!
I know it sounds corny but to see a young beautiful, both inside and out lady die has made me appreciate my health and my family.
Sorry for the ramble.
Xxx

Don't apologize hun, that's what we re here for. N yes, it sometimes takes something tragic n cruel n hard to open our eyes and see what we re missing. Use this lesson yo move forward, live life to the full remembering your beautiful friend who made you live it. Hugs

Sbl- I'm so sorry! I had an old friend from school pass a few years ago and it made my friends and I put things into perspective. It's hard when someone young dies. It's not fair. Try to stay positive

Thank you ladies.
It's been tough but I have to think at least she is not suffering anymore.
I hope you all are doing well.
J- how are you settling to being a family of four?
C- I can't believe how close you are getting to d day!!!
Hope- how's is the pregnancy going? How many weeks now?

Hugs to all x

Hey hun! It's never easy to accept the loss of those close to us but if she was indeed suffering then your thoughts are in the right place..she wouldn't want to suffer anymore and she ll be somewhere better smiling down on all of you. Just by thinking of her you re keeping her alive and that's what really matters. Keep the happy memories of her alive!
We re doing well here, had the steroid shots yesterday and today and today is also my first day in this pg off progesterone! I cant believe thy GOd willing she ll be here in a max of 6 weeks! It seems surreal! I m back to work on Monday after a whole month off and I'm really dreading how tired the 8am-8pm schedule will be but hey, 6 weeks is not that long! :)
How's Eva doing??

Hey Sbl

Im 16w now, 10w to go till i go into hospital and then another 10w in hospital, eurgh!!

xx

Hi ladies.
Just checking in on you guys.
Hope you are all doing well.
C- what are the chances of this lo sharing a birthday with nik and nat? Or are you booked in for a section earlier?
Hope, j how are you guys doing?
Xx

Hey hun!!! Remember how I really really didn't want dd to be born on that day? Well now I d be super happy if this lo came on the same day! It's not impossible as dd came at 35+2 and this lo will be 36+3 on that day but no I m not booked for a c section (going for a vbac if she stays head down!) so who knows!!!
I had a doc appointment on Monday, bub is 2kg, head down at last (although dd was also head down at 33w and turned head up by 35w) and stitch is hold up great! Will see him again the following Monday (not this one coming) and hopefully I ll know more about what the plan with stitch removal is!
How are you doing hun? How's Eva doing? Is she almost 2.5 now? Is she going through the notorious terrible two of not? Nat is really trying to push my buttons lately!

Hi mommies, hope your all doing well! I haven't been around cause since charlotte was born exactly 6 weeks ago it's been difficult. Feeding and throwing up, losing weight etc. After multiple hospital visits and to the pediatrician as well friday I freaked out and came t the emergency room again. My baby has laryngomalacia ( excess tissue in the throat) that's causing her breathing problems and feeding issues. They finally beloved me that something is wrong and we've been in the hospital ever since.
Today she is having surgery and I'm praying the surgery resolves all of this and we can heal and move on and finally enjoy our new baby!
My husband and I have been taking turns sleeping at the hospital s we both see Brooklyn at night and spend time with her as she's not handling all these changes well.
Please say a prayer if u can or positive thoughts and I'll update when I can!

Hey ladies it has been so long. But I wanted to update, I am 33 weeks today and having a little boy. And the icing on top is my csection is scheduled for June 25th at 6:30 a.m. I just wish I could tell his position, I have no idea if he is breech or not :/.

Attachments

• 20150414_190302-1.jpg
    20150414_190302-1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
Ow j,I m so sorry you and little Charlotte are going through this. I m sending as many prayers and positive thoughts as possible for the surgery to be super successful and for your lo to have an easy and speedy recovery and you can finally enjoy her. Please update us whenever you can. Will be thinking of you.

Tiff, that's really nice to read! Why are you opting for c section? And can't the doc tell you if he's breach or not? Where do you feel most kicks???

Afm: well 36 weeks and lo is head down. Everyone (even the doc) thought she was breach because I kept getting two big round bumps on either side of my belly but we had a scan on Monday and apparently she has her head down bum on one side of my belly and feet on the other! Weird position!! Bad news is my placenta has already started to calcify and lo only put on 200g from week 33 to week 35 when she should be gaining way more. So this coupled with the fact she's way more quiet lately really freaks me out. So we re going in next Wednesday and if she's still not gaining enough then we re probably getting her out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->