V-DAY POAS Party BFP Results

thanks aimeelou! congrats too you as well!!
i'm just in complete and utter disbelief right now. i want to pee on 10 more sticks just to make sure!! lol

I know the feeling. I've got another test in the house but it's not a FRER so I don't want to do it incase I get a BFN to confuse me.

Soooo pleased for you bump buddy! :happydance:

congratulations ladies - I can't even begin to understand how you are feeling right now.
:hug:

:bfp:Happy Valentines Day :bfp:- enjoy!

I am soo excited for all of you who got :bfp: this morning!! woo hoo for you :)

I took a test on wednesday because I still havent gotten by :witch: that was on cd 35. Unfortunately I have no idea when I ovulated because I havent been keeping track this month. I had a faint line (could have been an evap line) but I didnt want to test today because I was scared to see a :bfn: I will be testing tomorrow with FMU since the :witch: has not shown her ugly face yet!

Happy Valentines day to everyone! I pray you all get :bfp: today or soon!!

Congratulations to everyone who got there :bfp: today, what a great day to get it

Congrats to all who got a :bfp: & best of luck to all who tested! XO

congratulations to all who got :bfp:'s!!! thats brilliant!! wishing u a happy and healthy 9months!

xxxx

congratulations to everyone who has got their valentines bfp!!!!
:happydance:

I hope i wont be to far behind u!!! :baby:

Yahooooooooooooooo
Congrats ladies!! :bfp:!!!
We're bump buddies!!

(I would have got mine today, but I tested last week...lol)

HAPPY V DAY LADIES!!

Congrats to all the :bfp:'s!

Unfortunately, I still have a :bfn:. I was pretty sure I ovulated this cycle. If so, I would be about 17dpo today (cd37). Hope :witch: stays away and I can join you in first tri!

Yahooooooooooooooo
Congrats ladies!! :bfp:!!!
We're bump buddies!!

(I would have got mine today, but I tested last week...lol)

HAPPY V DAY LADIES!!

Congratulations to you too then bump buddy!! :happydance:

what an exciting day to get those BFP!congrats

Congrats to all you girls who got your Valentine's Day :bfp:!! :happydance:

Congratulations to all those lovely ladies that got their V Day :bfp:

Here's to a h&h 9 months.

Even though I am still spotting and I know AF is on her way I did an ICs this morning and it was a :bfn: :laugh2:

Here's to next month! St Patty's Month!

congrats to all ladies who got there bfp today, YIPEEEEEEE, what a day to remember

Whoooooooo hoooooooooooo on the :bfp:'s ladies!!!!!!!!!

I posted in the other v,day thread after I'd tested this morning before I rushed off to work..well, I tested again and can see a really faint line,so can DH so think I got my V.day :bfp: but Im not announcing for sure. I'll keep testing every morning in the hope it gets darker. I used an IC and Im 11dpo, what dpo have these :bfp: come ladies? xx

A massive congratulations to all the girls who got their Valentines :bfp: heres to a happy and healthy 9 months x

To those of you who got :bfn: or :witch: Huge :hug: hope your :bfp: is just around the corner x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->