V-DAY POAS Party BFP Results

Congratulations to all those that had a V day :bfp:!!!

Hey ladies, I am so incredibly excited to see your names here!

Congrats Amberlee, obeez, Aimee-lou, trinity dm and helz81!!! THAT IS FANTASTIC! :yipee::happydance::yipee: :happydance:

Hope you have a wonderful day!

I am still really excited for all of you that got your BFN but no sign of the :witch:... fx'd for you all!!! Come on :bfp:!!!

Congratulations all you Valentine's BFP ladies! What wonderful news and on the year's most romantic day.

xxx

Huge :hug: and congrats to all those :bfp:'s today!! And happy valentines to you all. I got my :bfp: on Thursday and I still can't quite believe it. :cloud9:

Congratulations to all those lovely ladies that got their V Day :bfp:

Here's to a h&h 9 months.

Even though I am still spotting and I know AF is on her way I did an ICs this morning and it was a :bfn: :laugh2:

Here's to next month! St Patty's Month!

Yes Irish Eyes- we could start our own TTC St Paddy's Day :bfp: s !!!! All (ahem) 2 of us here? :drunk:

Stilletto xx

Hey there girls...I hope it's OK if I crash this party.......cause I GOT A BFP!!!!!!

Congratulations to ALL of us girls and good luck for everyone who still needs it!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Attachments

• IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0174.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 16
CONGRATS Frippledip! (great nickname btw)

What a great V-day present!

So excited to all of you who got your :bfp: and hopefully many more are to come for you lot who haven't got :witch: yet... CONGRATS! What a great day to get such wonderful news :D

Congratulations all you girls with :bfp: marvelous present for all on Valentines day. Who needs cards hey when you can give a stick that's been peed on!!!! :wohoo:

congratulations girls, hope you all have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Lou
xxx

Congrats to everyone who got their v-day :bfp:!!!!

Congrats Ladies!! :D What a great V-Day for you!!

I just got home from work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So happy to see so many :bfp:
Congrats girls...you all must have been so excited to annouce it to OH's on valentines day!!!!!!

Those of us with :bfn: or AF's..... HUGE:hug:
I know how you feel....

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO GOT THERE VALENTINES :bfp::happydance:

HAPPY AND HEALTHY :cloud9:

TO THOSE WHO GOT THE :witch:....:hug::hug:
I KNOW THE FEELING TOO!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
To all those V-day bfp's ... its looking a good month!
Bfn's so far for me .... 13 dpo but no real sign of af, apart from a bit of cramping... still hoping (but losing it!)

Congratz everyone! :) this is exiting! :witch: got me yesterday so im off to the next cycle!

Congratulations V-Day BFP ladies on your wonderful news! I pray your nine months are full of sheer and utter joy! May God bless each and every one of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->