V-DAY POAS Party BFP Results

snugglebot

Very blessed
Reaction score
This is a thread dedicated to all those lovely ladies who wake up on Valentine's Day 2009 and see their beautiful BFP on the day of love! :kiss:

It has been set up on the afternoon of Feb 13 (N. America) to have it ready to go for the ladies in Europe first thing in the morning.

A bit of history:
There were two cycle buddy threads set up in anticipation of receiving a :bfp: on V-day. One was a set of lovely cycle buddies, started in January and the other was to help curb the poas addiction some of us suffer from (many were members of both).

So the ladies of these two threads (and of course any other lucky lady to get her :bfp: on V-day) are welcome to post their :bfp: results here.

Let the faint line/evap line obsessing and guesses about twins begin!!! :) :happydance:

Good luck everyone! Sadly the :witch: got me. Such a POAS party pooper she is... Next month ladies. I will join you next month!

Don't forget to post pics of your :bfp: if possible. Sadly I think I am out of the running but good luck to all those who remain!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Im due witch tomoro, and going to test first thing in the morning!...and im scared :lol: !!!

Good luck ladies and lots of :dust: our way :) xXx

Edit-Sorry, witch is not due tomorow she is due sunday/monday Stay away please!!!

Good luck to all those testing :) I hope to see lots more members of the october team popping up :dust:

Good luck to all the ladies! :D im still waiting for AF to show but i survived today haha!
FXs for everyone

Good luck girls i was going to test tomoz but :witch: showed up today day early, hope there is lots of valentines BFP's :) xxx

Good luck ladies, I'm not a V-day tester, only 11dpo tomorrow, but I will anxiously be awaiting the results of the big pee-off!

Good luck ladies!! Hoping to see lots of :bfp: 's for V-day!! Darn :witch: got me 4 days ago... :hissy:

common :bfp:
I have high hopes for alot of valentines day :bfp:
Stay away :witch:

Is it sad that I just wish each day away so I can collect a cup of FMU? :rofl:

Hope we get lots of Valentine's Day :bfp:'s!

good luck everyone! hope this post makes you all tubbed up! hurray! x x x x

Bizzybee I couldn't agree more!!
All right everyone...i have my fingers crossed,my toes crossed, my legs crossed...and even my eyes crossed for us!!
:bfp: all the way!!

Well, I'm off to bed now----although I don't think I'll sleep much since all I will be thinking about is waking up and testing..

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

:dust: to everyone!! :dust: Can't wait to see all your :bfp: results!

WEll... i awoke this morning at 6am :lol: my sons fault although i wanted to get up anyway!!!

And got :bfn: :(

I think im 13/14 dpo..and im testing with real sensitive cheapies..they are 10ml ones so surely if there was a lil bean there...i'd get 2 lines with these sensitive tests?

Hope the :witch: stays away!!!

Good luck to all of you lovely ladies testing :) x x x

I am so sorry Mommy2kian :hugs: that wasn't how your v-day was supposed to begin... I hope it is still early for you and the ugly hag stays away.

Well good morning ladies - it is V-Day and I see the testing has already started - Im so sorry Mommy2Kian :hug:

I too have tested (with a ic 10miu)and...... nothing but a ugly grey EVAP! :bfn: Not upset though (what I expected)I had a flood of symptoms around 6-8dpo then nothing....

Sooooo- onwards and upwards - just waiting for the :witch: to arrive now.

Good luck to all the rest of our valentines testers - hope to see some :bfp:'s later - good luck ladies

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sorry newyear!!!:hugs: It ent over yet though :winkwink:

Come on ladies do us proud!!! :lol:

:dust:

x
x
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.