Vaccine Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways... Thank you CMarie for posting the video. Even though some people don't have open enough minds to bother giving it a watch, or a thought. But at least it shows that their are different opinions and choices that can be made and we don't all have to follow suit, we can do what we please. :thumbup:

Um..ok, slightly controversial and I await critacism but I believe it's a form of child abuse if people do not vaccinate their children. I also believe that if someone does not vaccinate their child then they should be liable to pay the NHS (if UK based) for their child's care if they fall ill. Cannot believe some people do not vaccinate their children! It's up there with crystals and homeopathic remedies which make me cringe.

What a stupid & moronic thing to say!

Get a grip.

The doctor offices here have begun letting the families of unvaxed children know they are no longer welcome there and are not allowed to be seen at those clinics. I think 3-4 offices have already refused to see children that aren't vaxed and more to follow suit.

I hope you realise that's nothing to be proud about, health-care is supposed to be non discriminative treating patients from all backgrounds irrespective of views, they're there to treat not to pass judgment :dohh: they've done the parents a favour, who wants to go a clinic run by ego?

I think it is parents own choice and that as long as you are happy with your decision no one else has the right to judge you on it. I choose to vaccinate, however I would never judge those who choose not to. I had a reaction to MMR when I had it due to being a sick baby, I can see both arguments but decided I wanted the vaccination for my LO. You cant tell someone else how to parent and defenetly shouldent be threatening to sue. I dont think not vaccinating your child makes you a bad parent just as I dont think vaccinating makes you a bad parent. It seems to be silly to argue over it and you will never be able to completly shield any child from illness (I know as a primary school teacher lol, children love to share germs and they certainly dont listen to you telling them who should they play with so it seems preety implausable as well as discrimination to say you would tell your child they cannot play with someone who has not been vaccinated)

Wow I only went to feed Lola,this thread has taken a massive nose dive...

Although it did take longer than I expected :rofl: xx

The doctor offices here have begun letting the families of unvaxed children know they are no longer welcome there and are not allowed to be seen at those clinics. I think 3-4 offices have already refused to see children that aren't vaxed and more to follow suit.

You will be okay though because you live in the desert according to your avatar.

That probably accounts for your complete lack of social skills.

I hope you realise that's nothing to be proud about, health-care is supposed to be non discriminative treating patients from all backgrounds irrespective of views, they're there to treat not to pass judgment :dohh: they've done the parents a favour, who wants to go a clinic run by ego?

https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/filmgirl84/340x4.gif

My doctor's office doesn't allow non-vaccinated children to come. Because in the past they have experienced that children DO come down with the diseases prevented by vaccines in much greater numbers than that small % that vaccines fail in. They chose not to risk exposing their younger patients to the disease. Quite possibly out of concern from their insurance about being sued.

Some psychologists choose not to see violent patients out of concern for the safety of their staff and other patients. No different

where did you get the idea that she was proud of that? :wacko:
i think she was just stating a fact.
there are tons of sick people at doctors offices and i'm sure they just don't want unvaccinated children to get sick.
makes sense to me :shrug:

You will be okay though because you live in the desert according to your avatar.

im sorry but that was SO FUCKING RUDE.
where do you laides get off speaking like that?
this thread needs to be closed!

Rudeness is going both ways now... she just siad her doctor's offices have made a choice, how does that reflect social skills?

thanks OP for posting the video it is interesting to see things from all different points of views. Im going to try watch the rest tomorow

Exactly. How horrible, telling families who have chosen against vaccination that they are not 'welcome'. Every human being is the same, we all have feelings and personality. Why discriminate on people who chose to do things differently? Its bullying IMO and THAT should be classed as child abuse. Refusing children doctors because they haven't been vaccinated is bullshit! Thats just wrong. Discriminating, selfish, rude and degrading. :nope:

well to cut it short and despite being deeply offended by your comments ill rise above it just say im so bloody glad i dont live in the US! what a shit way of living! people cast aside and treated like animals because they dont want to follow a corupted system.

ERRR sorry to use again but you deserve it sister

I've never seen any doctors refuse any unvax'd children in my area. They know my son is not and do not give a hoot to be honest. The hospital? Another story, but bullying me isn't going to change my mind about vaxing him. Food for thought for some in this thread, perhaps?

I have no idea what you are trying to post... it just comes up with an 'exceeded bandwidth' image

Ha I actually live in a huge city where my husband is stationed in the military. And my social skills are not lacking nor do they have anything to do with how I feel about ppl not vaccinating. Thank God the military requires it.

So desperate to see what that should be :rofl:

im sorry but that was SO FUCKING RUDE.
where do you laides get off speaking like that?
this thread needs to be closed!

Oooh she's pulled the big guns out - CAPITALS :argh:

You think thats rude, yet some small minded person accusing people of child abuse is ok!?!? Hmmmmm :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back