Vaccine Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um..ok, slightly controversial and I await critacism but I believe it's a form of child abuse if people do not vaccinate their children. I also believe that if someone does not vaccinate their child then they should be liable to pay the NHS (if UK based) for their child's care if they fall ill. Cannot believe some people do not vaccinate their children! It's up there with crystals and homeopathic remedies which make me cringe.

Are you kidding me?? What is abusive about educating yourself and making a choice (that is our right to make) that we feel is best for our kids? What would be more like abuse is knowing what I know and feeling what I do in my heart and then STILL giving my kids vaccines that I feel could do them harm.

Funny how the only people rude in this thread are ones that vaccinate (not all)....yet we are the terrible parents.

I don't think it is even worth arguing with some people, it is pure ignorance and stupidity. If you ae going to make such a massively insulting statement and accuse people of fucking CHILD ABUSE then you should at least research properly first! Oh Christ, there are going to be some children raised to be veryyyy narrow-minded in this world.

Don't worry, we vaccinate but were vegetarians and raising Moo veggie so we get had a go at for that. Freedom of choice, alienating her, risking her health.... probably much the same arguments! Very boring :dohh:

Same! Definitely not up for mother of the year award... sob

Our poor anaemic skinny children. :winkwink:

Who have to sit on their own while all of their friends go to McDonalds :nope:

They won't be able to eat anything at friends parties. We are terrible.

Um..ok, slightly controversial and I await critacism but I believe it's a form of child abuse if people do not vaccinate their children. I also believe that if someone does not vaccinate their child then they should be liable to pay the NHS (if UK based) for their child's care if they fall ill. Cannot believe some people do not vaccinate their children! It's up there with crystals and homeopathic remedies which make me cringe.

words fail me so I'll just repost what you wrote in the hope that you'll re-read what you wrote....

actually laughable,i can safely say i feel like the worlds best mother sinse reading some of these ridiculous statements,and thats not even sarcasm.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Some people don't want to see how fucking rude they are so there is no point in trying. I'm just speechless.

Sorry to harp back to my sister - but when Moo was born she already had two kids. She sent me information on why she doesn't vax, I replied with the reasons why we had decided too, and we both agreed we made the right choices for our children. I thought we were pretty normal, but maybe were just hyper-civilised! I understand emotive topics, I have a few which get me, but basic respect is not too much to ask is it?

Accusing anyone of child abuse who is clearly not acting abusively is frankly offensive.

Child abuse,what kind of shelterd bubble do you actually live in to think not vaccinating your child is CHILD ABUSE?

Im soo glad oscars not going to be brought up a narrow minded rude and ignorant person.

Wow i vaccination but respect others that don't. its a personal choice and as long as they make an informed.decision they're doing what's best for their.child.

Lets respect.each other and our.differences of opinion :hugs:

Sorry to harp back to my sister - but when Moo was born she already had two kids. She sent me information on why she doesn't vax, I replied with the reasons why we had decided too, and we both agreed we made the right choices for our children. I thought we were pretty normal, but maybe were just hyper-civilised! I understand emotive topics, I have a few which get me, but basic respect is not too much to ask is it?

Accusing anyone of child abuse who is clearly not acting abusively is frankly offensive.

I agree here. People could say its child abuse by choosing to vaccine but they haven't. Some people just need to respect the fact that their opinion isn't the only one in the world. :dohh:

as the saying goes you cant argue with stupid.

i dont think this thread is going anywhere now seen as ppl are bringin up child abuse and saying homeotherapy makes them cringe :dohh:

I will never ever respect anyone that will not vaccinate their child. That is the most ridiculous thing I think I've ever heard. Thank you for ruining our herd immunity to things that are now making a comeback. Selfish.

I am actually speechless at the above! But moomin troll pretty much summed up my feelings with this:

omg seriously can no one make their point without just being a tw*t?

:rofl: My sentiments exactly!

The doctor offices here have begun letting the families of unvaxed children know they are no longer welcome there and are not allowed to be seen at those clinics. I think 3-4 offices have already refused to see children that aren't vaxed and more to follow suit.

Is it abusive if you don't get your child treatment for a disease they have? Some would say yes. And some would say that vaccines are preventative medicine. I remember in some old threads, some people talking about the real-life permanent health issues as the result of catching an illness they hadn't been vaccinated against. When you look at the outcome, it could be perceived as abusive.

I'm not making the accusation myself, just explaining how from a certain perspective, people could see that harm could come to a child by the parent's choice not to vaccinate. (the same arguement could be made that getting a child vaccinated is abusive/harmful because of the risks - though when its something advised by doctors I don't think you can blame the parents for following medical advice)

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Some people don't want to see how fucking rude they are so there is no point in trying. I'm just speechless.

Definitely a lost cause.

I'm actually still staring at the screen openmouthed.

And no, this thread is not constructive anymore. I think it all went to shit well before this when someone was talking about suing parents of unvax'd children, but that is just me...

i vaccinate my child
but if i said how i really feel about this whole debate i'm sure it would cause another uproar
:winkwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back