Vaccine Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont understand why people are saying stuff like "child abuse" etc...
obviously that is extremely rude.

but then retaliating is just as rude.

whether anyone vaccinates or not is none of my business TBH.
but what is with the cattiness?
geez.

i hate this thread so much

https://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/49/dawson_crying.gif

The doctor offices here have begun letting the families of unvaxed children know they are no longer welcome there and are not allowed to be seen at those clinics. I think 3-4 offices have already refused to see children that aren't vaxed and more to follow suit.

You will be okay though because you live in the desert according to your avatar.

That probably accounts for your complete lack of social skills.

im sorry but that was SO FUCKING RUDE.
where do you laides get off speaking like that?
this thread needs to be closed!

Oooh she's pulled the big guns out - CAPITALS :argh:

You think thats rude, yet some small minded person accusing people of child abuse ok!?!? Hmmmmm :wacko:

why is EVERYBODY being so rude?!
i have not said a single thing about whether to vaccinate or not.
wow, you all are showing your true colors.

Everybody? Nah.. some people are, not everybody.

you're right...not everybody
my bad :dohh:

It's easy to think everyone is a being a shite in a thread like this, but most people arn't I don't think. Just a few going wild.

I think Lou raised a very valid point.

Doesn't everyone believe that a world where parents are FORCED into doing something to their children would be absolutely terrifying?! I honestly cannot imagine anything worse than being told I HAVE to do something to my child which carries a risk - even if the risk is relatively small! Thank goodness for free will!

The only thing that I think is wrong about what I have heard on this thread about in the US is that some vaccinations are mandatory and I think people should have the freedom to chose wether to or not. And your right, every one is getting a little crazy right about now! I have been SO offended by some of these comments but hoping none of my replies offended, I hate offending peoples! :dohh:

No vaccines are mandatory in the US :) Drs can decide if they will accept patients that don't vaccinate but they can't force you to, you just find another dr. Which I've had no problem doing...I don't want to take my kids to a dr that would be so close minded anyway. There are a couple states that will only allow children in public school that are unvaccinated if it's for medical reasons, the rest of the states will allow religious and medical and then some also allow philosophical. But if you happen to be in a state that is only medical and you don't have a medical reason you can homeschool or there are probably some private schools that allow it. But you still have the choice, you don't HAVE to do any :flower:

Doesn't everyone believe that a world where parents are FORCED into doing something to their children would be absolutely terrifying?! I honestly cannot imagine anything worse than being told I HAVE to do something to my child which carries a risk - even if the risk is relatively small! Thank goodness for free will!

Yeah I don't want the government to go all 1984 on our asses!

The doctor offices here have begun letting the families of unvaxed children know they are no longer welcome there and are not allowed to be seen at those clinics. I think 3-4 offices have already refused to see children that aren't vaxed and more to follow suit.

well to cut it short and despite being deeply offended by your comments ill rise above it just say im so bloody glad i dont live in the US! what a shit way of living! people cast aside and treated like animals because they dont want to follow a corupted system.

hey now!
don't start making rude comments like that about the US.
this thread is getting out of hand with the outrageous rude comments.
i'm appalled that some ladies i thought were so kind are acting very immature and hurtful

I am in the US and I don't find this offensive or hurtful at all.In fact, I agree with her because it is the truth. People that do not live to bow down and obey the gov't here get called conspiracy theorists, child abusers, misguided and pretty much everything else said in this thread.

I have to agree here too! I think the government (american especially) are way too controlling and specific on how people should be. The US and UK are two of the most 'free' countries in the world, freedom of speech etc. However sometimes I do not feel that that is the case and people get called child abusers for not following the crowd. Anarchy all the way I say!

The only thing that I think is wrong about what I have heard on this thread about in the US is that some vaccinations are mandatory and I think people should have the freedom to chose wether to or not. And your right, every one is getting a little crazy right about now! I have been SO offended by some of these comments but hoping none of my replies offended, I hate offending peoples! :dohh:

No vaccines are mandatory in the US :) Drs can decide if they will accept patients that don't vaccinate but they can't force you to, you just find another dr. Which I've had no problem doing...I don't want to take my kids to a dr that would be so close minded anyway. There are a couple states that will only allow children in public school that are unvaccinated if it's for medical reasons, the rest of the states will allow religious and medical and then some also allow philosophical. But if you happen to be in a state that is only medical and you don't have a medical reason you can homeschool or there are probably some private schools that allow it. But you still have the choice, you don't HAVE to do any :flower:

Thanks for explaining :flower:

I just would hate to live in a country where you are backed into a corner to do something and if you dont your outcast.

Oh and also - if madness ever infects the world and we ARE forced to vaccinate our children then that's where the lawsuits will come in handy. I think many people would sue the hell out of the system if their children were injured by a vaccine that they didn't have a choice in receiving - I know I would! I take full responsibility for what happens to my son - because it is MY CHOICE to get him vaccinated. Trust me, they will want to keep it that way.

You will be okay though because you live in the desert according to your avatar.

You think thats rude, yet some small minded person accusing people of child abuse ok!?!? Hmmmmm :wacko:

Yes and so you keep saying. If you haven't said a single thing on this thread to contribute to it's topic, why are you here, just to tell people how rude they are? To argue?

I can see a select few disgustingly rude comments on this thread by a couple of members, that have, rightly so, been challenged for being so wrong & negative. That is all.

I agree, it would be a sad world....

I have to say though I have received the most judgment on forums like this. I have told some of my kids friends parents that we don't vaccinate as it's come up in conversation and NEVER had I had someone shun us or act anything like people on forums hiding behind their computers do. They see we are good parents and we made an educated decision and our kids are very healthy. It is never an issue in real life.

Thanks for explaining :flower:

I just would hate to live in a country where you are backed into a corner to do something and if you dont your outcast.

:roll:
well i find that offensive
i an very proud to live in the US.
lets not start bashing other country's government now
:flower:

Completely agree.

Our freedom to choose is one of the greatest rights we have.

My favourite quote is: I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Replace say with do, eat, have on your ipod...etc etc

OH MY GOD I have just thought of the best idea for a short story! I have had writer's block for aaaages, thank you to the crazy people in this thread!

Nope,i have never come across anything like this is RL either im very lucky in the fact although my friends are all completely different wed never dream of judging one another as parents.

Ooer this is the bitchiest thread I've read in a while....

But I can't stop reading lol xx

I have also received more judgement here than IRL, to agree with mommy3co. Maybe keyboard warriors are just that-- would any of the rude commenters (child abuse?) say exactly what they have said to someone's face, not just online?

Yes and so you keep saying. If you haven't said a single thing on this thread to contribute to it's topic, why are you here, just to tell people how rude they are? To argue?

I can see a select few disgustingly rude comments on this thread by a couple of members, that have, rightly so, been challenged for being so wrong & negative. That is all.

you are so rude i can't stand it.
what did i even say to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79