Vaccine Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
The doctor offices here have begun letting the families of unvaxed children know they are no longer welcome there and are not allowed to be seen at those clinics. I think 3-4 offices have already refused to see children that aren't vaxed and more to follow suit.

You will be okay though because you live in the desert according to your avatar.

That probably accounts for your complete lack of social skills.

ERRR sorry to use again but you deserve it sister

https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/filmgirl84/340x4.gif

I have no idea what you are trying to post... it just comes up with an 'exceeded bandwidth' image

Damn! It was worth it.

The doctor offices here have begun letting the families of unvaxed children know they are no longer welcome there and are not allowed to be seen at those clinics. I think 3-4 offices have already refused to see children that aren't vaxed and more to follow suit.

well to cut it short and despite being deeply offended by your comments ill rise above it just say im so bloody glad i dont live in the US! what a shit way of living! people cast aside and treated like animals because they dont want to follow a corupted system.

hey now!
don't start making rude comments like that about the US.
this thread is getting out of hand with the outrageous rude comments.
i'm appalled that some ladies i thought were so kind are acting very immature and hurtful

WHY OH WHY OH WHY are some people so brainwashed? :dohh:

You will be okay though because you live in the desert according to your avatar.

So desperate to see what that should be :rofl:

me too :rofl:

im sorry but that was SO FUCKING RUDE.
where do you laides get off speaking like that?
this thread needs to be closed!

Oooh she's pulled the big guns out - CAPITALS :argh:

You think thats rude, yet some small minded person accusing people of child abuse ok!?!? Hmmmmm :wacko:

why is EVERYBODY being so rude?!
i have not said a single thing about whether to vaccinate or not.
wow, you all are showing your true colors.

Child abuse = knowingly harming your child. People don't choose not to vaccinate because they want their kids to get sick, they decide that they believe that the risks of the vaccine are not outweighed by the benefits. How exactly is it child abuse to do what you believe is in the best interest of your child? Some of the people on here are so fucking stupid and narrow minded I am completely speechless.

The idea of a world where all parents are forced to vaccinate their children even against their will, and are shunned from society if they choose not to sounds very scary to me....but maybe I just read too much post-apocalyptic fiction :rofl:

I vaccinate, but I don't consider myself brainwashed. We did LOTS of decent research and made a choice as a family. I consider someone brainwashed if they just blindly accept what they are being told and do it, wether that be for or against.

No im not talking about not vaccinating :flower: i was trying to put across people being so closed minded,but probably worded it wrong!

So desperate to see what that should be :rofl:

If this doesn't work I'm going to bed :rofl:

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/update-high-five.gif

I vaccinate, but I don't consider myself brainwashed. We did LOTS of decent research and made a choice as a family. I consider someone brainwashed if they just blindly accept what they are being told and do it, wether that be for or against.

Yeah its not at all about being brainwashed, I chose to vaccinate my child too. In fact that is quite rude. I just respect that some people did the same reseach and came out with a different opinion to me.

You think thats rude, yet some small minded person accusing people of child abuse ok!?!? Hmmmmm :wacko:

Everybody? Nah.. some people are, not everybody.

the doctor offices here have begun letting the families of unvaxed children know they are no longer welcome there and are not allowed to be seen at those clinics. I think 3-4 offices have already refused to see children that aren't vaxed and more to follow suit.

you will be okay though because you live in the desert according to your avatar.

errr sorry to use again but you deserve it sister

so desperate to see what that should be :rofl:

if this doesn't work i'm going to bed :rofl:

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/update-high-five.gif

worth it.

I will never ever respect anyone that will not vaccinate their child. That is the most ridiculous thing I think I've ever heard. Thank you for ruining our herd immunity to things that are now making a comeback. Selfish.

I should have quoted this remark. My original post talked of respect for other mothers and their decisions. That is a social skill. You demonstrate lack of it here.

I am a vaccinating mother by the way, and I do believe children should be vaccinated.

I also believe in choice and the freedom to make decisions and I have respect for mothers and the decisions they make, regardless of whether they are my choices or not.

Your post showed clearly spells out you refuse to respect this decision that contravenes yours. Therefore, how can you expect to be treated with the respect you refuse to bestow on others?

I think theres already been enough hurtful comments in here to open another can of worms that goes completely OT feel free to PM me!

eta: how can people expect people to just sit back and be called child abusers and conspiricy theorists for not vacinating how the hell can people think its OKAY for people to be banned for doctors surgerys?? this worlds fucked im telling you!

Everybody? Nah.. some people are, not everybody.

you're right...not everybody
my bad :dohh:

well to cut it short and despite being deeply offended by your comments ill rise above it just say im so bloody glad i dont live in the US! what a shit way of living! people cast aside and treated like animals because they dont want to follow a corupted system.

hey now!
i'm appalled that some ladies i thought were so kind are acting very immature and hurtful

The only thing that I think is wrong about what I have heard on this thread about in the US is that some vaccinations are mandatory and I think people should have the freedom to chose wether to or not. And your right, every one is getting a little crazy right about now! I have been SO offended by some of these comments but hoping none of my replies offended, I hate offending peoples! :dohh:

hey now!

I am in the US and I don't find this offensive or hurtful at all.In fact, I agree with her because it is the truth. People that do not live to bow down and obey the gov't here get called conspiracy theorists, child abusers, misguided and pretty much everything else said in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"