Valentine's BfP ladies

Hey ladies! I'm STILL off work and have been given a line until I'm past 20 weeks!!! I am being kept busy with reports though!

So I have a wedding to go to today (managed to find an a-line dress from Red Herring but had to get it in a UK 14 to go over my boobs properly! I was gutted as I'm normally a 10)

The weather is finally turning into spring here so I've been enjoying getting out with pup who has become ridiculously attached to me! :)

Nothing new to report here, I've been loving aquanatal - would definitely recommend it!

My best friend had her baby girl the other day so I'm thinking of going home once my reports are done to see baby :)

Hope everyone else is well xxxx

Hi ladies,

Nothing much been going on lately until yesterday/today where I can DEFINITELY feel flutterings going on down there :-D Junior (as we have now taken to calling him/her) is certainly active.

Midwife visited yesterday, not sure what for as it seemed a bit of a pointless visit, but she did find heartbeat. Didn't have the heart to tell her I already had for weeks!!

Great bump emma, I have nothing but a food baby showing so far!

Aww mammy that must be driving you mad being at home. Although I would right now if I had the option!

Energy levels are definitely better, but still heading to bed early every night :)

Mammy, if you're off work, you're off work! You shouldn't even be going on and doing reports or anything! You're not covered by insurance if anything happens.

Missus, I feel your pain with the food baby! Only look at my last bump compared to this pregnancy! I am so glad it is already a baby bump this time even though it's just grown so fast because all the muscles are still shot to pieces after my last pregnancy!

I have my pregnancy yoga trial - take 2 - tonight! I WILL REMEMBER!

I've been terrible with baby brain all week! Forgot my DD's swimming lesson despite it being routine twice a week for 5 months. The same day I forgot to clear my table after stopping at McD's for a snack and drink. I hadn't even finished my drink and meant to pick it up!

Aww I'm so jealous as I still can't feel anything!! Although I can now hear baby kicking up a storm through the doppler.

Emma, I love your bump! It's such a baby bump. I'm with Missus - mine looks like a food bump

Why would I need insurance? Well the thing is I'm only off because it would be dangerous to be in the building, I'm not ill so I feel like I should be doing something. If I was in another job I'm sure I'd be working from home but that's kind of hard to do when you're a teacher :) xx

I don't mean your insurance but your employer's. From what I understand, if you have some kind of work related accident or you pop in top drop things off and something happens on the school site or even if you were to contract slapped cheek from a staff member bringing you work, your employer's insurance which would usually cover them is void. When I was off for bleeding during my last pregnancy, I moved countries, didn't have a doctor so I had problems getting a note saying I could return to work as I'd been signed off until the doctor next saw me. I wasn't even allowed to work from home and my line manager explained they weren't covered by insurance for me while I was signed off.

I'm not allowed in the building at all. Not even to drop things off. I've been working electronically and will be emailing my reports in. The problem is the whole school gets the reports for the year out in a couple of weeks and my class have to get their's too. Xx

Ah well, no risk there then!

I am so angry, absolutely fuming, no that's not explosive enough for how I feel. My SH (stupid husband) PROMISED he'd be home by half five,in plenty of time to take me to my yoga class, I have to depend on him because of DD. He wasn't. We'd barely got down the road and I told him to take me home. I can't turn up to a first class when I don't even know how to warm up for it and have never met the teacher over 15 minutes late. I have to talk to the teacher beforehand to let them know about my back, tell them I am not fluent in Spanish, etc.

I just don't know how to deal with it. I want to shout at him but I learnt to keep my temper when I was going out with a horrible man. He sounded all pissed off when I told him we couldn't make it in 4 minutes, it's a 20 min drive in usual traffic. What right does he have to be pissed off?!

Ahh Emma that sucks! I'm so sorry. Will you get to try again?

Glad everyone is doing well. I'm hoping to take a bump picture and post it tomorrow. I'm trying to adjust to having a belly. My DH is being so supportive and sweet. Its really helping. I only have FIVE DAYS LEFT of school until we are out for summer vacation! I can not wait! I am so ready to stop running the hamster wheel. Well speaking of running I'm going to go meet my sister to run before it rains! Have a great one ladies :)

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ALL YOU BABY BAKERS!!!! Yes it includes all of us too :)

Mammy... I am sure you are doing everything you can to keep from going insane! I too am off work for a bit as my nausea will not abate!

Emma- so sorry about your class! You will get there soon (if you haven't already) and it will be wonderful! Also thanks for asking about my gums.... I feel a million times better, I have no more symptoms of gingivitis!!!

Still haven't been as it is only once a week, but got a proper apology from DH in the end - I hope they let me go back, the lady seemed quite annoyed on the phone but when I explained I had a daughter who had to be looked after she did lighten up a leeeetle bit.

I am BOILING all the time!

I keep randomly waking up - wide awake - at really odd times of night and struggling to go back to sleep. I've always had difficulty going to sleep (unless pregnant) but this is unusual, especially when DD has been sleeping through for the last few nights.

I also just had to have a bit more flavour with my pasta and sauce last night... of the sweet chilli and garlic variety... ?! :wacko:

I can't concentrate today at work, so if anyone has instant notifications on, please take pity and amuse me! :flower:

Emma, that's good you can still go to your class! I've been a bit funny with sleeping too. Wake up needing the toilet and then struggle to get to sleep. Usually have to batter DH to get him to stop snoring first :)

Sasha, happy Mothers' Day to you! In the UK we have Mothers' Day in March. :) glad to hear your gums are better.

JBell, ooh please upload a bump pic so we can all have a nosey! I'm still waiting for mine to harden and take on a proper 'baby bump' shape :(

Hope everyone is well! DH took me out for dinner last night for my birthday. Had a lovely time but was back to the reports today! I hate report writing! Thankfully they're nearly finished though :) xxx

Ahhh happy birthday mammy! It's my 30th in 2 months, will be a very sober day! :-/

I keep having hot flushes too, I guess it's what they call the pregnant glow? Instead I just look like a beetroot!!

Junior was keeping me awake fluttering away lastnight, it's wonderful but so distracting!

Aww I still can't feel anything :( I'm so desperate to feel bubs moving but nothing so far! :( xx

Happy Birthday Mammy!!!

Ss you can't do what you want on your bday missus.. luckily mine is 2 weeks after the jelly bean is due!

Also having hot flashes on my end! But I felt the first little flutters this morning... woke up hubby by crawling all over him and telling him how exciting it was! Furthermore I have mt great big ultrasound to make sure everything is placed where it should be on the 31st which is also the day we will see gender (last appointment we couldn't see). So excited

Have a great day everyone

Happy birthday mamms! Sometimes not drinking is so difficult.

I'm glad you ladies are feeling baby. Its so great!

I'm not sleeping well either. I'm waking up with hip pain. It hurt very badly last night and this morning. I hope it stops soon.

Happy birthday Mammy!

Quit moaning about not drinking! I've barely had anything in over two years :cry: with the pregnancy and breastfeeding! It's getting a little old now! Though I don't miss hangovers I do want to have more than one glass of wine sometimes! I think I managed two once on holiday after deciding to give DD formula for the evening so I could have a drink but even half a glass makes me tipsy now! If I wasn't pregnant, now that DD is getting back to sleeping better, I could enjoy one sooo much!

I hope you get see on the scan, Sasha and I hope the cyst news continues to be good!

I have felt movement but very little compared to last time. I don't know if that's cos my boy is lazy or if the placenta is further forward this time as if it is to the front it stops you feeling much at the beginning.

Happy birthday Mammy! Hope you got spoilt :)

I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

Sasha your ultrasound will be very exciting! I had one last week and the baby was so crazy moving around like a nut case!! Was adorable to watch! OB said its normal at this stage in pregnancy for the baby to move around quite a lot! I also have my big gender scan in less than a week! I am really excited too!!

I still havent fel any real movement yet - maybe some flutters when I really concentrate but thats about it. OB said it may still be a couple of weeks away... Can everyone please let us know how your movement progresses in upcoming weeks?? Its something I really worry about :(

Anyone started buying for the nursery yet??

I have bought my crib, dresser and bookcase/changing table already... they are white so it was easy... plus I have been gifted a car seat and if I am having a girl I get five million and two handmedowns from friends :) Nowmy higgest purchases will be a bassinet and stroller.

Also... I am showing! At first I didn't think it was possible but as I have lost now nearly 15 lbs now it is becoming obvious (to me and hubby) that its baby and not blub!

https://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y509/SashaJoy13/Snapbucket/2B8677FC-orig_zpse814088c.png

There now it works :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->