VBAC info/support

Just noticed we'll have about the same age gap with our kiddos...enjoy. It gets interesting LOL

Just noticed we'll have about the same age gap with our kiddos...enjoy. It gets interesting LOL

Haha!! That doesn't fill me with confidence!! :haha:

DD was induced at 39+3 and came at 39+4, so I am currently the most pregnant I have ever been!

LOL bless you, it really wont be long honest.

It feels like it I know but it wont be long, not everyone gets niggles before labour. I didnt really with DS2 it was the day labour kicked in I got signs....like ctx and a show LOL

Oh and can In add you to the first page?

Right ladies who else can I add to the front page hoping to VBAC/HBAC??

Don't forget add a blinkie to your sig...they're on the front page!

So....I have an induction booked for next Thursday!! EEeekkk!!
I've been pursuaded and reasured its t he best option BUT I've been told I can change my mind on the day and opt for an elcs as my consultant knows I'm very nervous.

I had another sweep today and my bishop score was 6-7 so things are moving along a bit. Really hope I go into labour before Thurs really as I don't want to be induced :(

Just make sure you make your own decision based on al the facts.

Take your time and assess what is right for you.

Having a gentle induction may be great, you may by then only need a tiny kick start anyway!

Sending you labour thoughts missus...I'm sure things will get moving along if you stay positive.

Ladies we've been made a sticky thread in labour and birth ~ I thought it the best place for this thread to be to get the attention of the ladies who need it!!

Baby Theo born 8:37pm on 20th December 2011, weighing 7lb 11oz.

And the gory details... 3 days of stop start labour. Latent phase started about 1am 20.12.11. Asked to come into hospital around 4am. Baby back to back and stuck at 3cm from 5am to 12:30pm. Eventually in established labour around 1pm. Gas and Air for pain relief, pushing for half an hour. Eventually delivered by forceps as heart rate dropping and I was knackered and could feel he wasn't going to arrive in the half an hour they gave me. Easy forceps, just a little lift out, but remained back to back whole time. And a bit of a PPH (1200mls). Hb now 7.8 but was discharged on iron.

Feel like I've been kicked in the foof and swum across the channel and the low HB making me really tired, but its so much easier than C-Section recovery was.

Even though he was lifted out at the end I still feel like I gave birth to him this time.

Well done Celesse, you did it, Theo just needed a little a little gentle persuasion in the right direction LOL

Just take it easy, eat lots of greens and drink plenty of orange juice to get your iron up, a few anti-inflammatories and some cool cloths on your foof to ease the bruis-yn-ess! I found keeping babywipes on the window sill was good, they were nice and cool to help wipe/dab myself clean after having a wee

Well done Celesse!!

Back to back labour is tough - you did it!

Welcome to the world baby Theo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->