VBAC info/support

Thanks Starlight for your response! I live in Canada. I am trying not to get my hopes up of having a successful vbac. Im just trying to keep an open mind :) as I did with my 1st. So that I'm not disappointed with whatever happens. Guess I'll find out forsure soon :)

Thanks Starlight for your response! I live in Canada. I am trying not to get my hopes up of having a successful vbac. Im just trying to keep an open mind :) as I did with my 1st. So that I'm not disappointed with whatever happens. Guess I'll find out forsure soon :)

You're welcome and you're probably taking the best approach. At the end of the day mum and baby being safe is the most important thing. Fingers crossed for a successful VBAC for you :)

Hi ladies! I recently got approved for VBAC after an EM CS almost 5 years ago due to fetal distress. My midwife it the best and I am so excited to have the opportunity to have a vaginal birth! :)

Ladiesss!! Im sooo keen to do VBAC , at 30 weeks i found out my baby was breech!
So i did lots of reasearch and 2 days before going to 31 weeks i found a great website how to flip the baby head down position!
I promised myself to give myself 3 days and see if it works! Started on friday and saturday evening the baby was moving alot ( evening) so thought why not? Do quick some inversion etc and went to bed and that lovely baby of mine moving CRAZY! Woke up next morning with a different stomach! That hard ball was squishy...* AAHHHH* Happy!
I knew but wasnt soo sure if he gone head down.. but he was!
36 weeks appointment my MW checked my baby position she couldnt really figure out the head etc so she sent me to have Scan presentation.
Which i had yesterday and found out the baby was head down ..BUTT.... he was back to back! Which is OP and makes the Birth etc very difficult! ARHHGGGG!!!

im 37 weeks and 4 days and was wondering how can i flip my lovely baby into perfect position. To OA i think?
And btw i was thinking about to buy 2morrow Raspberry leaf tea. But i just read on internet not to use it if you had c-section before? Its that true? Is any of you girls using this??

Samia, I've been told that it's very easy for babies to rotate if they're back to back, including during labour so just keep cleaning those floors ;)

I'm due on Monday so possibly next? Wish me luck x

Samia, I've been told that it's very easy for babies to rotate if they're back to back, including during labour so just keep cleaning those floors ;)

Monday, wow thats come around so quickly Fx'd for you :D xxx

Yeah i know , iv been told to when i had the scan but i dont know just dont believe in it!
I do believe they babies do! But i believe im one of the unlucky ones lol!
Dont know why but thats what i keep thinking!
But yesss definitly will be cleaning those floors!

And ooohhh good luck on monday!!:hugs:

Ladiesss!! Im sooo keen to do VBAC , at 30 weeks i found out my baby was breech!
So i did lots of reasearch and 2 days before going to 31 weeks i found a great website how to flip the baby head down position!
I promised myself to give myself 3 days and see if it works! Started on friday and saturday evening the baby was moving alot ( evening) so thought why not? Do quick some inversion etc and went to bed and that lovely baby of mine moving CRAZY! Woke up next morning with a different stomach! That hard ball was squishy...* AAHHHH* Happy!
I knew but wasnt soo sure if he gone head down.. but he was!
36 weeks appointment my MW checked my baby position she couldnt really figure out the head etc so she sent me to have Scan presentation.
Which i had yesterday and found out the baby was head down ..BUTT.... he was back to back! Which is OP and makes the Birth etc very difficult! ARHHGGGG!!!

im 37 weeks and 4 days and was wondering how can i flip my lovely baby into perfect position. To OA i think?
And btw i was thinking about to buy 2morrow Raspberry leaf tea. But i just read on internet not to use it if you had c-section before? Its that true? Is any of you girls using this??

Can I ask what you were doing to try and move baby down? Mines keep moving between breech/back to back and transverse :dohh:

@ Lily i did Inversion on couch and tried on put something warm on my lower stomach and hands and knees (crawling) and on the ball once bouncing or rotating my hips

check the website spinningbabies.com

Ooh good luck fishy, your LO will be with you soon :)

Good luck to all of you getting closer to your due dates, especially those of you with babies that need to turn. I have my fingers crossed x

I've been following this thread fir a while and now I'm officially hoping fir a vbac as I got my bfp 4 days ago. I'm 4 weeks today.

Good luck to those who are due soon!!!

Hi ladies, may I join you all? I'm Maeghan, about 2 weeks ago at my 8 week Appointment my doctor and I both decided that this baby could very much be a successful VBAC, with my first I was not given the opportunity to birth naturally. The doctor I had with my first didn't really try and let me birth my baby, my cervix wouldn't dialate on its own and he didn't do anything to help it instead he just whisked me away for a csection after I had only been in labor from 3 am til 1:30pm (my water broke at 3 am). Well needless to say my new and current doctor says I had an unnecessary cesarean! Hopefully my VBAC comes true, I'm due June 14th 2013!

Sounds promising msp teen. I'm sorry about what happened before, that you did not even get the chance to try and give birth vaginally.

Welcome to the thread :flower: x

Thank you and yeah that sucks that I had to have it that way but my new doctor is amazing and I think my VBAC may actually happen!

Thank you and yeah that sucks that I had to have it that way but my new doctor is amazing and I think my VBAC may actually happen!

Sounds really promising! Great that you've now got a much better Dr x

Looking for some advice!

Ive had two previous sections. Both times my waters went and zero contractions! Induced with the first to see if it would kick start labour which it did but i then failed to dilate. Second child they didnt induce so after 48 hours of my waters going they took me down to theatre.
Now that im pregnant with my third child im wondering if i could possibly try again?! Would they actually let me as ive never laboured by myself! I would prefer a vaginal birth as having another section will be hard with the recovery time / healing etc.
My midwife said she thinks they will just do a planned section bit she did say to ask the consultant.
Only thing is im worried my body will fail again :-( So im in two minds of what to do! Gahh! Any advice would be appriciated xx

Sorry Jadey I'm not sure. I have heard they are more reluctant to allow pregnant women to try a vbac if they've had 2 c sections but I know it's definitely possible. Good luck xx

Ooh can I join you all?
I'm hoping for vbac, due 3rd Dec. had emcs for fetal distress last June

Starting to get a little worried something will go wrong now it's do close! But trying to keep positive with natal hypno cd for vbac- it's def keeping me calm!!

Anyone else due around same time as me? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"