Veins, veins, and more veins!

Ladyaviator

Reaction score
Hi! I am just curious about a symptom I have never experienced before my period begins. My husband and I have been TTC since February 2014. I am due to start in 2 days and have bright blue veins running down through my areolas. My breasts are of course larger, but that always happens before my period. We are excited to conceive and I am worried it's just a "phantom symptom" lol. I'm too nervous to test because I don't want another BFN. Should I start to get excited?

I would just wait it out and see...last month I had all those bright blue veins and it turned out to be something showing up because ive been wanting a baby for a while...btw the veins still havent gone away, but all other "symptoms" i had are gone. So it could be a good thing, but it could also just be your brain tricking you.

I had blue veins (never before experienced) and got AF a few days later :( But I'm sure it could still be a pregnancy symptom. They are all too similar! Very frustrating. Best of luck :flower:

Thank you ladies! I am keeping my fingers (and toes hehe) crossed....but also trying to be patient for a couple of days. My BBT was the highest it's ever been this morning and my brain was kicked into TTC overdrive haha. Good luck to you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->