VENT THREAD! Things you wish you could say but can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Gunnhilde. I've had tests and therapy, and while sex is possible now. It's still difficult. I can really sympathise with you. The pain is probably very similar, DH's size is fine (or originally was!) but the problem is that my muscle completely lock shut.
My DH is complete the opposite of your OH, he can literally go for hours and hours. :blush:

Coworker: You got the job because you had an 'eagle eye for detail, and enthusiasm, and drive like no one else in the office'. Now that you're knocked up, you miss things, are tired and lazy.... and blame it on 'baby brain' or because your LO was up or sick, or cranky blah blah blah. I'm sorry, I don't know how I'll manage for 6 more months of you on this project. Especially, watching your belly get bigger and bigger while we're in cycle 9 already.

Here's today's vent: The woman whose signature says she conceived the first month she tried, and that it's probably the luck of the Irish needs to get the HELL off the TTC forums! Or change her obnoxious signature. Seriously. I'm not one of those people who thinks expecting people shouldn't be here, but she posts a LOT, and that's pretty much rubbing others' face in her success.

For @#$%@#$%'s sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another rant about the woman that I know...

Today she's a week overdue (serves her right after trying to get baby out with castor oil! :haha: ) and her midwife was meant to be seeing her to do a sweep. But now her midwife is overbooked and says she has to cancel her appointment. And now pregnant girl's going mental and saying it's not acceptable and she has no choice but to come and sort it!

Once again, I don't think the midwife chose you because she felt like it or doesn't like you! (although I wish she did!) She chose not to see you because there's more important cases that need dealing with first. You are not a special case, you are a normal pregnant woman. So shut up and put up!

My rant for this evening:
I just want to have sex like a normal person! Not to be terrified of the feeling of penetration, like hot stabbing pains into my vagina which brings me to tears!! I want to have sex everyday, and be able to TTC like a normal person.
But no, at just 21 I only have sex at best 3 times a month. It's not fair! Why did this have to start?! Why can't it just go away?!
I feel so abnormal and so unwomanly. :cry:

:hugs: If it makes you feel any better, and I'm not sure it will, my sex life sucks too! OH is way too big for me and it hurts in ways I can not describe. Also, probably because I'm so tight, he finishes in like 60 to 90 seconds. Magical!!

Hopefully things will work themselves out in that department for you. :flower:

The pain aprt I can totally relate.. DH keeps on teasing how he's small and what not but truth is I get the same nervous and "oh crap" feeling right before and during penetration then if I were get a needle shot. No matter how much lube we use or how much foreplay is involved, it hurts. I'm tiny to begin with which doesn't help.

Here's today's vent: The woman whose signature says she conceived the first month she tried, and that it's probably the luck of the Irish needs to get the HELL off the TTC forums! Or change her obnoxious signature. Seriously. I'm not one of those people who thinks expecting people shouldn't be here, but she posts a LOT, and that's pretty much rubbing others' face in her success.

For @#$%@#$%'s sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my, has anyone called her out? I have not been in the TTC part in a long time because it's full of the short term tryers or BFP ladies who come to show "support". If you're gonna do that, at least turn the damn ticker/signature off :growlmad:

:hugs:
I've never suffered pain like it in my life. I think it was this time last year that I started getting treatment for it. I had an OB/GYN appointment, and even him trying to put a cotton bud swab inside was agony! When he tried to have a look inside, I was sobbing and screaming in pain. They had to get a nurse to come and hold my hand.

I remember feeling so embarrassed, and when I went home I just cried for hours!

I went to see a psychosexual counsellor who really helped so much. I can now use tampons, and things like oral sex and fumblings are no longer terrifying, or well, just impossible! My DH has been an absolute rock, and accepted for a while that sex was not an option for us. He's extremely loving and will go to great lengths to make me feel comfortable and wanted.

Oh I hope I don't hurt anyone by talking about my impending chemical pregnancy. I certainly don't mean to offend, and I have suffered many losses myself. When I got my first BFP, I did put up a ticker, but as my lines faded, it only hurt me more, so I took it down. I do apologize if I've hurt anyone. It was not my intention, and I would never ever rub a successful pregnancy in someone's face. I have had someone do that to me, and it's just awful.

I'm sure no one was aiming that at you jcombs :hugs:
After all your losses, I'm sure everyone would agree, we'd all be happy to hear that you'd had some success. I saw a girl who was in the WTT, she's only just moved and she's already pregnant. I'm happy for her, but it just makes me so sad :( If I'd got pregnant the first time I tried, my due date would be next month! I want that more than anything... but no, it's not for us :(

Please let this be it.

Don't be tricking me body.

I don't want to get my hopes up too much to have them shattered again.

Thank you. I didn't think it was aimed at me, but it made me think. I'm "whining" about it, and some people may be happy to get one. Although maybe not since I'm very sure it's not sticking...

A couple nights ago, no one was talking to me, so I was bouncing around the forums, searching to see if anyone was going through what I am, and I came across a post from someone who had gotten pregnant her first cycle. And she was very insensitive in her bragging about it too. It's probably a good thing I can't reach through my computer, cause the way I was feeling, I might have choked her to death!! I mean, how would she like to go years and years trying and still be here in these forums?

Please let this be it.

Fingers crossed for you! I'm in the same boat, and I seriously don't know what I'm gonna do if this isn't it. I'm afraid I'm losing it! :hugs:

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. It's like they are actually gloating on purpose... I know that they're really proud of themselves and every other thought has gone to pot. But if they had even one cycle of disappointment, surely they'd realise how painful it is to see others showing off what they've got.

People just don't seem to get it, and to be honest I think the mods (or someone) should step in and take them down a peg or two.

Yep exactly. I'm happy for them, but I'm also miserable I'm not in their "club." In the ttc forum, isn't there even a post about not posting your BFP's on there? I know I read that somewhere. And I understand why. Honestly, this is the first time I've detected a pregnancy before a chemical,(possible chemical I must say so I don't drive myself nuts) but given that it takes an average of 2/3 years for me to conceive, I think I probably have them quite often.

I can only imagine how awful it must be for some of those who go through this early testing every month! It must be heartbreaking, but I do admire their strength! Two cycles of this and I'm getting ready to check in to the nuthouse. Wish I could go back to ntnp, but I want it too bad at this point, so I'm gonna keep going til I have that little miracle in my arms!!

Please let this be it.

Fingers crossed for you! I'm in the same boat, and I seriously don't know what I'm gonna do if this isn't it. I'm afraid I'm losing it! :hugs:

Thank you, you too!

I know my chances are tiny but my chart is looking so good. I nearly jumped for joy this morning after taking my temp seeing it rise after a big dip.

OH is stupidly excited too.

We need this.

Baby dust for everyone.

xxx

I think it's kinda the idea that you can't create a thread to say 'I'm pregnant' in the TTC forum. But theres nothing wrong with telling people, or putting in your Sig and going into the TTC forums :dohh:

Hugs sweet, I can't imagine how awful it is for you. It must be so scary and such a rollercoaster :hugs:

When I was trying, I couldn't NTNP, I was just to desperate, and every little thing bothered me and I'd be thinking of everything. Getting that BFN every month is agonising, I think I've written on it before, that you almost grieve for the baby that was in your mind. Just not in your womb :(

I think I've written on it before, that you almost grieve for the baby that was in your mind. Just not in your womb :([/QUOTE]

Oh yes. Yes you sure do. Beautifully said. :cry:

I'm just surprised how insensitive some BFP ladies can be, especially those who were LTTC'ers then suddenly the become pregnantzilla bragging 101 on the TTC side of the website. makes zero sense. Maybe pregnancy causes short term memory loss :haha:

It must do Tami! Everyone has permisson to slap me if I get like that! :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly