VENT THREAD! Things you wish you could say but can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me likes to see peoples tickers. They give me hope, especially when can see they were trying for a long time or similar. Guess we're all different though

YES! When I see someone who is like "After 4 years, BFP" or "Finally BFP after 8 years" it just warms my heart. THOSE people I an geniunely over the top happy for and would just hug the poop out of them if I saw them in person. Like my friend from high school who has been trying for 7+ years and finally is pregnant, I am going to try to drive from West TN to NC for her baby shower. And I am going to spoil the crap out of her kid. Because they wanted that baby for SO long and I just think it is SUCH a blessing that she finally got it after trying literally everything they could try. It makes me get goose bumps just thinking about it.

I don't know if it helps you, but to keep thrush away I use 'Wrights Coal Tar Soap'... It doesn't exactly smell great, but it cleared up my thrush really quickly without using pessaries, creams, etc. And it's suppose to keep it at bay too! :thumbup:

What .... in ... the ... world ... is ... thrush ....???

I wish everyone would stop sighing in relief each time I find out I'm not pregnant. I WANT to be! Yes, it would make my 4th child. Yes, I'm thankful for the 3 I already have, but we would like another one! Yes, I know how it happens, no, it's not in the water, and I think I'm old enough to make an informed decision as to whether or not to have another one!!

Every single time I have found out I am pregnant, my mother has made this God awful face as though I've just told her I have 6 months to live. I was her only one, and she didn't even want me. (She was glad to have me though. She just wasn't trying and didn't really want kids.) Just because she didn't want kids doesn't mean I don't! I take care of my kids. I don't pawn them off on other people and then act like I'm the world's greatest mother. Yes, I complain about them sometimes, but my life would be empty and meaningless without them. Yes, I want another one, and yes, I'm disappointed that it's not happening. Then you have the nerve to be upset because I don't talk to you about it? Come on...

Wow hun, that sounds Exactly like my situation and I mean exactly. I dont think I even need to rant because you have just wriiten everything I would of. And FXd for your BFP hun!!!

I wish everyone would stop sighing in relief each time I find out I'm not pregnant. I WANT to be! Yes, it would make my 4th child. Yes, I'm thankful for the 3 I already have, but we would like another one! Yes, I know how it happens, no, it's not in the water, and I think I'm old enough to make an informed decision as to whether or not to have another one!!

Every single time I have found out I am pregnant, my mother has made this God awful face as though I've just told her I have 6 months to live. I was her only one, and she didn't even want me. (She was glad to have me though. She just wasn't trying and didn't really want kids.) Just because she didn't want kids doesn't mean I don't! I take care of my kids. I don't pawn them off on other people and then act like I'm the world's greatest mother. Yes, I complain about them sometimes, but my life would be empty and meaningless without them. Yes, I want another one, and yes, I'm disappointed that it's not happening. Then you have the nerve to be upset because I don't talk to you about it? Come on...

Wow hun, that sounds Exactly like my situation and I mean exactly. I dont think I even need to rant because you have just wriiten everything I would of. And FXd for your BFP hun!!!

Thank you! :hugs: I've had 12 bfp's, but a negative doctor's urine test, and 20 days of bright red spotting. Not sure if I've miscarried or had a chemical or what. Waiting 10 long long long days to find out if AF will come or not!

Thank you! :hugs: I've had 12 bfp's, but a negative doctor's urine test, and 20 days of bright red spotting. Not sure if I've miscarried or had a chemical or what. Waiting 10 long long long days to find out if AF will come or not!
Oh hun! I hope everything works out! Please keep me updated when you find out! Best of luck:hugs: im 6dpo so probably another week before I will test.

I am sooooo sick of people saying "Any news yet" "when are you going to have one" "Why don't you chart then just "do it" when your ovulating" DONT YOU THINK I"M CHARTING i've spent 100's of dollars on ovulation tests idiot...If I had any news I'd share it ,now STFU :) okay feel better now! Thanks ~L

Then she had the ovaries to say "We were pregnant together last time so you better hurry up and get pregnant this cycle so we can be pregnant at the same time again."

my hat goes off to you.. it would have taken ever ounce of strength to resist b&&ch slapping the shiznit out of her for that one!

Dear everyone in my personal life: Please stop telling me I'm gonna be such a great mom and that my maternal instincts are enormous. Don't you think I know that? I dream nightly and day dream right before I fall asleep each night about having a little boy or girl in my arms to call me mommy and to look after and sometimes cry myself to sleep. In other words, even though it's a compliment people should learn to watch what they say before opening their mouths. You never know what could actually be going on.

I feel like I'm wishing my life away! I wish for AF due date, when it always comes, I wish for it to get over. I wish for ovulation due date. Then I wish the tww would hurry up and go by. Now I'm in the stage of wishing for AF due date. Still 9 long days. Please just let my bfp stick so I can sit back and enjoy my life!!

What you said....if I got pregnant the first time I tried, I'd have at least a 5 year old. *sigh*

i hear that. i'd have an almost 5 yo, my house back, my dog back, and not be divorced. oh, how 4 years can change your life!

Stupid FF, stop telling me that I am PROBABLY NOT FERTILE. I get it. You don't have to rub it in my face with that stupid red stop light.

What you said....if I got pregnant the first time I tried, I'd have at least a 5 year old. *sigh*

i hear that. i'd have an almost 5 yo, my house back, my dog back, and not be divorced. oh, how 4 years can change your life!

I'm you in opposite land. If I hadn't conceived I would have had a big house, wouldn't have my dog back, and would have still been married to XH!

I have a vent sort of on behalf of other women, but it still pisses me off. Why, oh why, husbands/partners/boyfriends of the world do you think it is ok to tell your wives/girlfriends that you don't want children (after already having told her you did), or you only want one (when you already agreed to more), or why do you toy with them for years without giving them a firm TTC date?

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Oh, and OH, there is no guarantee that we will conceive a boy just because you "know we will."

I really hate when people post exactly the same thing on about 100 threads!!!

I was just nosing through the teen pregnancy tumblr tags, which I regularly do to beat myself up (it's like my own personal form of torture).
And there's one 17 year old on there who had this to say about her own pregnancy (bear in mind she's only 9 weeks);
'I don’t even wanna pretend like I’m enjoying this.
The cons really outweigh the pros.
I’m sure in the end that this will all feel worth it, but for right now, all I wanna do is cry.'

How can she even say that?! At the end of her pregnancy she's going to have her beautiful little baby. How could that not be worth walking over broken glass, ice and hot coals for?!
It makes me so mad to see people take it for granted. Yes, I'm sure it's hard going... But so is not being able to get pregnant! And all we get at the end of that is the evil AF!!
If you don't want a baby, or don't want the symptoms, don't get pregnant!!

What I would LOVE to say:

Grandmother:
Thank you SO MUCH (insert sarcasm) for making me feel inadequate. Thank you SO MUCH for shoving in my face every single baby picture of every family member's new babies and families. Thank you SO MUCH for actually saying "it's a good thing you don't have any kids" when anything goes wrong in my life. Thank you SO MUCH for saying the same thing when it came to my hobby, which I would gladly give up. Most of all thank you so much for being supportive and understanding. Insert Sarcasm all the way.

MIL:
Stop being such an uncaring BIT*&! You are unsupportive at every step. I wish my DH would quit talking to you for a little while to give me a breather. I can't believe some of the heartless things that fly out of your mouth. And I can't believe that you constantly HURT the son that does the most for you. Can someone say the apple didn't fall far?

New IF Friend on different forum:
Thank you for friending me. BUT...I don't like the whining "I want a baby NOW" you sound like Veruca Salt and you are FREAKING 19 years old! 19 and with your BF for all of 1 year, but "he's the one"....Yeah, I BTDT, and guess what? He wasn't the one! It should not be about having babies as a "fashion accessory" it should be wanting to build a family. Not a family with a few different baby daddies, but a real family.

To my SIL and my DH's cousin:
Good Grief, how many freaking times do I have to say things? I gave up. It's a shame that the whole family has to be pains in the a$$, cause it would have been nice to connect to family. Guess not! Thank you for your snide comments at and after my wedding. It was so appreciated. NOT! But I certainly didn't see y'all complaining at the really expensive dinner. Nope, not one word. But to the idiot cousin who knew what we were going thru, thanks so much for asking me to hold your BABY while I was in MY WEDDING GOWN. Guess what? Not gonna happen! Didn't happen

Whew...sorry to any offended

another pregnancy announcement.....that isnt mine. Right on the cusp of my 30th birthday. Right before I would have been in my 3rd trimester if things would have gone right. Cue tears. I just cant stand it. I dont want to wish you unhappiness, nor no children, you deserve all of the above and more. I just want my turn. Fearing this will never happen for me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back