VENT THREAD! Things you wish you could say but can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes post similar things in different threads, but it's to update or to find an answer to a question I'm desperate about!

Whoops. I cut and paste sometimes also, but try to put in something personal too. Will be more aware of this in the future. :)

Okay, well here's an update on my previous vent! I sent a very gently worded private message to the person I vented about on page 39 of this thread, suggested that constantly posting in the TTC #1 thread about how you conceived your first month is just great and that it must be "the luck of the Irish" MIGHT NOT BE VERY FUCKING SENSITIVE OR THOUGHTFUL OR SUPPORTIVE. Ahem. I didn't write that. I just suggested that she hide her signature when posting in these forums.

In response, she said NO, as it would be "doing a disservice to herself."

I reported her. FX that it works.

Okay, well here's an update on my previous vent! I sent a very gently worded private message to the person I vented about on page 39 of this thread, suggested that constantly posting in the TTC #1 thread about how you conceived your first month is just great and that it must be "the luck o' the Irish" MIGHT NOT BE VERY FUCKING SENSITIVE OR THOUGHTFUL OR SUPPORTIVE. Ahem. I didn't write that. I just suggested that she hide her signature when posting in these forums.

What a b#$%^!!! I hope it works too!!:growlmad:

Well, step sister in law (whom I've complained about on here before) had her baby today. Since all we've heard about in the last 2 months is how she can't wait to get it out of her, I hope she will sthu now! Of course, she'll probably just find something else to complain about. Probably taking care of a newborn...

I have half a mind to go in there and blast her with the same negative insensitive things she has said to me over the last 6 months. (When I told her I was having problems conceiving, she laughed and said she wished she did...)

But I will be the bigger person, because I know how it feels when stupid people can't shut their mouths and be supportive.

(when i told her i was having problems conceiving, she laughed and said she wished she did...)

Omfg!!!!!!

I know... I was like, "Did she just say that?" :growlmad:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!? What an insensitive twat!! Can I say that?? I hope that doesn't get me in trouble - but seriously, REALLY?!?! I would have slapped her in the face - it would have just been a reflex LOL

Okay, well here's an update on my previous vent! I sent a very gently worded private message to the person I vented about on page 39 of this thread, suggested that constantly posting in the TTC #1 thread about how you conceived your first month is just great and that it must be "the luck o' the Irish" MIGHT NOT BE VERY FUCKING SENSITIVE OR THOUGHTFUL OR SUPPORTIVE. Ahem. I didn't write that. I just suggested that she hide her signature when posting in these forums.

I might be a jerk for saying this, and that's just fine - but I hope next time, she sits there for 8 fn years TTC so she knows what it feels like to want something so badly she can't think straight and it consumes thousands of dollars, millions of tears, and tons of emotions that she clearly has never experienced. I really, really don't like her or her signature after that one. Maybe now that she's knocked up she'll find another forum.

I might be a jerk for saying this, and that's just fine - but I hope next time, she sits there for 8 fn years TTC so she knows what it feels like to want something so badly she can't think straight and it consumes thousands of dollars, millions of tears, and tons of emotions that she clearly has never experienced. I really, really don't like her or her signature after that one. Maybe now that she's knocked up she'll find another forum.

i read that girls signature and it really piss%* me off. Totally agree hun she should be reported and next time she ttc hope she gets to experience some of what other ladies have had to go through.

WHAT A COMPLETE AND INSENSITIVE BIT*%

OH MY GOD!! I can't believe the vileness of that women... does she not have a thought for anyone else in the world?! I really hope she's reading these. She deserves to know what a b*tch she is! I agree with J_Lynn; I hope she has secondary infertility problems and struggles and goes through all the pain that we have to, maybe then she'll grow up and get a life. And have some respect for others around her!

My vent of the day: day 3 today over due for AF, keep on getting major AF cramps then they dissappear.. please body for effing sakes, either don't show up at all or start AF already!!! Don't give me this in between bullshit!! If no AF by 5 days overdue, will start testing. FX but, not getting my hopes up.. konwing the type of luck i got, I could see myself getting AF 5 minutes after I press post quick reply.

:hugs: I really hope that you're pregnant sweet! And that it's not just your body being mean... I've got everything crossed for you!

FX for you Tami! I hope af stays away. I tested after she was late once and she showed up right after the bfn broke my heart. I wish none of that pain for you. Let us know!!!

My vent of the day: day 3 today over due for AF, keep on getting major AF cramps then they dissappear.. please body for effing sakes, either don't show up at all or start AF already!!! Don't give me this in between bullshit!! If no AF by 5 days overdue, will start testing. FX but, not getting my hopes up.. konwing the type of luck i got, I could see myself getting AF 5 minutes after I press post quick reply.

That actually happened to me once. I had just finished typing out a super long rant, got some coffee, went to the bathroom, and lo and behold there the witch was! I felt soooooo stupid. I had already gotten a bfn a couple of days before but when AF plays around with you it's hard not to feel hopeful.

CaliDreaming: So true, it's so hard to do both at the same time meaning be hopeful yet stay in the state of mind where you're set, ready and expecting AF especially when you're late. Gotta love to hate these tricky months. Especially since if and I mean a very big if I get my bfp, my Mother's birthday is in 2 weeks so it would be the ultimate gift to give to my mother is announcing she's going to be a grandma.

Le sigh... back to reality lol, Af where are you? come out, come out wherever you are!

BFN. Why is the would so unfair? Very tempted to go straight for IVF, I hate my body.

I hate that it doesn't do the job it's meant to do.

Thank god I have a wonderful OH.

Can't believe some of the people you are posing about in here. I think twats is the only way to describe them and a very fitting title.

I cannot go on Facebook any more due to all the kids/preg/babies.

xxx

Okay, well here's an update on my previous vent! I sent a very gently worded private message to the person I vented about on page 39 of this thread, suggested that constantly posting in the TTC #1 thread about how you conceived your first month is just great and that it must be "the luck of the Irish" MIGHT NOT BE VERY FUCKING SENSITIVE OR THOUGHTFUL OR SUPPORTIVE. Ahem. I didn't write that. I just suggested that she hide her signature when posting in these forums.

i read that girls signature and it really piss%* me off. Totally agree hun she should be reported and next time she ttc hope she gets to experience some of what other ladies have had to go through.

WHAT A COMPLETE AND INSENSITIVE BIT*%

OH MY GOD!! I can't believe the vileness of that women... does she not have a thought for anyone else in the world?! I really hope she's reading these. She deserves to know what a b*tch she is! I agree with J_Lynn; I hope she has secondary infertility problems and struggles and goes through all the pain that we have to, maybe then she'll grow up and get a life. And have some respect for others around her!

Be the change you wish to see in the world.

By which I mean to say that others should speak up about this individual. Her emails to me, aside from being obnoxious and pretty insulting, suggested that I'm the only one who has said anything. If you, too, find her signature appalling, take action! One of these ways:
1. Send her a private message.
2. Click the "Report post" icon on the bottom left of her posts.
3. Click the "Contact us" link on the bottom of any page and send a message to the admin people about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back