VENT THREAD! Things you wish you could say but can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear facebook friend,

Please stop posting like 10 pictures of your kids a day. We all know that you had them taken away 6/7 months ago and that you were charged with child endangerment and animal abuse. Stop putting on a show since they were returned last week. Seriously. :growlmad:

they just don't use there brains half the time! i'm sure when he wakes up he will explain. don't test yourself i know things like that make you want to but its nice to test together :) although i have to say i have wanted to test myself sometimes because of OH and his silly mouth :)

I'm pretty sure things will be fine when he wakes up :) It's not like him to be so negative about something that is good that has potential to change his life. We've always vowed to test together and to check the results together. Until monday though, I got a box of tampons and a tub of cheesecake ice cream in the freezer ;)

Gunnhilde: I hate those type of bragbook users no matter the circumstances. Especially those who know that someone is TTC.

they just don't use there brains half the time! i'm sure when he wakes up he will explain. don't test yourself i know things like that make you want to but its nice to test together :) although i have to say i have wanted to test myself sometimes because of OH and his silly mouth :)

I'm pretty sure things will be fine when he wakes up :) It's not like him to be so negative about something that is good that has potential to change his life. We've always vowed to test together and to check the results together. Until monday though, I got a box of tampons and a tub of cheesecake ice cream in the freezer ;)

haha! ice-cream helps everything :) maybe a bit chocolate to :laugh2:

haha! ice-cream helps everything :) maybe a bit chocolate to :laugh2:

yuuuuuum! Can't go wrong with chocolate haha

Sorry to hear your OH was a bit of a downer. :( Keeping FXd for you!

ps: OMG you can get cheesecake ice-cream!? Where!?! :haha:

zoomlentil: Believe it or not, in my little town in the middle of nowhere in Roberval, Quebec! I died when I found it.

Seriously, men sometimes. I had a miscarriage from a blighted ovum on Monday. On Tuesday when DH got home from work I was crying he asked why I was sad and I gave him the are-you-kidding look. I said "I'm sorry, I guess it will take more than 24 hours to feel ago about this." to which he replied "So what, it will take you 2 days." I started bawling:cry:, he swears he was just trying to make me laugh, but I think he was mad at me because I was so anxious to see if I was pregnant when I took my test a week earlier (I was expecting it to be negative, so I was going to test and then not tell him about it) so he wasn't home at the time, and when the test came up positive I was so surprised that I called him at work, I think he was hurt that he didn't get to be there then I tested. (Next time I will wait for him to be there).
I have learned that getting a positive pregnancy tests catapults us into a false sense of security:nope:. Like nothing can go wrong from that point, you got a BFP so of course the next step is a baby. How wrong is that sometimes.
Anyway, we were talking the other night before bed and he seemed a little sad so I asked what was up, he said that if I had only listened and waited until I was a week late to test we wouldn't be going through this, and maybe if I would have calmed down looking at websites and just assuming everything would be fine, that he wouldn't be so hurt about me not really being pregnant. Then he apologized for sounding so cold and said he didn't blame me for the pregnancy ending from a blighted ovum. I am still hurt by what he said though.

I love him to death, but DH is definitely getting on my nerves a little the last week. I guess it is just PMS making things worse. Sorry for the long rant just needed to talk to someone about what he said to me.:cry::cry:

Seriously, men sometimes. I had a miscarriage from a blighted ovum on Monday. On Tuesday when DH got home from work I was crying he asked why I was sad and I gave him the are-you-kidding look. I said "I'm sorry, I guess it will take more than 24 hours to feel ago about this." to which he replied "So what, it will take you 2 days." I started bawling:cry:, he swears he was just trying to make me laugh, but I think he was mad at me because I was so anxious to see if I was pregnant when I took my test a week earlier (I was expecting it to be negative, so I was going to test and then not tell him about it) so he wasn't home at the time, and when the test came up positive I was so surprised that I called him at work, I think he was hurt that he didn't get to be there then I tested. (Next time I will wait for him to be there).
I have learned that getting a positive pregnancy tests catapults us into a false sense of security:nope:. Like nothing can go wrong from that point, you got a BFP so of course the next step is a baby. How wrong is that sometimes.
Anyway, we were talking the other night before bed and he seemed a little sad so I asked what was up, he said that if I had only listened and waited until I was a week late to test we wouldn't be going through this, and maybe if I would have calmed down looking at websites and just assuming everything would be fine, that he wouldn't be so hurt about me not really being pregnant. Then he apologized for sounding so cold and said he didn't blame me for the pregnancy ending from a blighted ovum. I am still hurt by what he said though.

I love him to death, but DH is definitely getting on my nerves a little the last week. I guess it is just PMS making things worse. Sorry for the long rant just needed to talk to someone about what he said to me.:cry::cry:

It was the wrong time for him to even attempt to make a joke, and it is completely OK for you to feel that way. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

zoomlentil: Believe it or not, in my little town in the middle of nowhere in Roberval, Quebec! I died when I found it.

I'll bet. We don't have anything that interesting here in Oz! Although there is an awesome ice creamery here that makes their own flavours.. maybe I should drop them a hint!

Is there something in the water? What is up with DH's being asses lately. :hugs: babymabey !

Dear relative that I love,
Don't start talking like you are a baby expert just because you just gave birth. And don't tell me to remember everything that you are saying to me because I will have one of my own someday.
I had one. I lost it.
Thoughtless jerk.

Insensitive. My husband is british (no offense to the lovely brits with the comment I'm about to make) and loves to crack mean spirited jokes. We lost our 8 year old cat 1 year ago and 2 months after loosing him I had a wee cry...OH lectured that we're done with that and it's time to move on. Well, let me just compartmentalize those feelings for you so that I can be the robot wife of your fking dreams you arsehole. Massive blow out that evening. This little cat used to snuggle us when we woke up & kneed us like a kitten nuzzling nose under chin before bed. He was such a gorgeous little fuzzball. Men can be so insensitive sometimes, you need to educate them the way you want to be treated. Hopefully he won't make that mistake again. I've changed my avatar to remember my little guy.

turns out I was right, it was a misunderstanding. If anything he's been giddy and excited all day!

To me : STOP looking at your chart on FF 20 times a day. Nothing will change magically!

To me : STOP looking at your chart on FF 20 times a day. Nothing will change magically!

:haha: I was just telling myself the same thing! I chart on TCOYF and have just spent hours looking at BFP charts to see if I can find some that compare to mine! Not so much giving myself hope, as driving myself mad! :wacko:

To my mother in law:

"Just because your son is the breadwinner in our marriage does NOT MEAN you get to demand money whenever you want it!! You are NOT HIS WIFE, I AM! Therefore his money is NOT your money its OUR money, meaning his and MINE! If you send me one more text saying "tell *DH's name* to put $20 in my account. Thanks" im gonna rip your f*cking head off because while it may seem harmless there are actually quite a few things wrong with that text message:

1. Tell him? or ASK him? Because the last time i checked you are supposed to ASK some one when you need a favor, not demand that it be given to you.

2. Whats with the "thanks" like you just know you're going to get it?? once again, when you need something you are supposed to ASK, wait for an answer, then say thank you IF you get it. Your sense of entitlement is really starting to piss me off!!

3. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT OUR FINANCES ARE LIKE!! You have no f*cking clue how much money we have! So for you to keep sticking your handout demanding money like we're your own personal ATM is really inconsiderate seeing as we could be on our last dime just barely getting by. But again, you wouldnt know!!

We are 19 and 20 years old living off 1 income! Your son is an E-2 in the army, so we arent exactly rolling in dough over here! yes, we are better off than some other couples our age, but that doesnt make us millionares. Yes we have savings but thats because unlike you we actually know how to manage our money. And part of being financially responsible is not giving all your money away to other people, especially if those people have poor spending habits! If you want to blow all your money on bullshit, thats your business, but dont expect us to let you blow ours too! Cuz it aint gonna happen!! The next time you stick your hand out i'm chopping it off!!" :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Best friend called. Pregnant. Second month of no protection. Awesome. There are not enough tissues in my house.

My rant of the day:

I am about ready to delete my dang Facebook account. I am so sick of logging on and seeing all these people announcing their pregnancies. Of course they are not doing it intentionally because no one knows that my husband and I are TTC, it just hurts to log on and see all my family members and friends posting their U/S pictures, and talking about how amazing they feel, and how easy it was to get pregnant, and how they can't wait to hold that baby.

My rant of the day:

I am about ready to delete my dang Facebook account. I am so sick of logging on and seeing all these people announcing their pregnancies. Of course they are not doing it intentionally because no one knows that my husband and I are TTC, it just hurts to log on and see all my family members and friends posting their U/S pictures, and talking about how amazing they feel, and how easy it was to get pregnant, and how they can't wait to hold that baby.

I'm right there with you! i've had to hide people from my newsfeed because i just cant take seeing the ultrasounds, bumps, and newborns!! And even though they're hidden sometimes i cant help but go to their profiles to look! :dohh: omg im pathetic, i just want it to be my turn already :cry: TTC is making me depressed and crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back