• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

VENT THREAD! Things you WISH you could say..

Status
Not open for further replies.
To DH................:hi:.............
......................:gun:...........
....................:trouble:........

.......................STOP BEING SO STUPID :thumbup:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To DH: I wish you could get pregnant. I cannot push myself anymore. I am pregnant!

Can I join?

2 guys i use to know: your two distant old school friends I haven't talked to you in years! So saying "again??" "another!!!" isn't an appropriate response to my news. Keep your sodding opionions to yourself!!

To my hubby who I love very much and who has been very involved and excited in every other way with this pregnancy except in the following way:

Could you act any less excited when I put your hand on my tummy to feel the baby kick? I'm trying to include you in this and you don't seem to be too interested. Take your eyes off the tv or video games - this is your son! When you tell me that the novelty wore off after feeling the first kick, don't be surprised if I get hurt by that and yell at you.:cry:

for nearly all of my friends:

Youre right, obviously it IS better ME than YOU!! Especially because you keep fking saying that!!!!!
Stop being assholes and be supportive!!

Dear MIL,

Grope at my bump again and I will snap your fucking fingers.

No love, Me

Dear OH,

Tell your mother she will not be at the birth, IF i was having a second birthing partner (which I'm not) it would be Charl or Chaz, not your interfering, gropey mother. Tell her soon or I will, and I wont make it as polite as you will.

Buckets and buckets of love (despite you being so infuriating) xxx

To Gabber:
I feel your pain! My husband is the same exact way. As a matter of fact, my oldest daughter actually just came in my room and said why is it that she is wayyy more excited about the baby than my OH. I had to guilt him into watching a lamaze DVD with me, which he kept falling asleep through. I mean really! Then he has the nerve to argue with me and say "you know, I really hate it when you say that Im not excited about this baby". Like I really need to point out the obvious fact that he said "THIS BABY" Is THIS not OUR baby or better yet YOUR SON?! It truly gets on my nerves but I just let it go. I just tell him, well, if thats the kind of relationship you want with YOUR SON, so be it! Sometimes that gets him thinking but it doesnt last long. Supposedly they will change once baby gets here but Im not gonna hold my breath or make any bets on it! Good luck to you!

To previously pregnant women in my life:

Stop comparing my pregnancy to yours! I want some hot wings i'm going to eat them. If i want a nursery I'm going to have it! So shut up, it's my turn now!!!

To the random people who feel the need to tell me about traumatic birth stories of people they know while I am 17 WEEKS PREGNANT! SHUT UP. You don't ever need to share those stories...but especially not with ANY pregnant person! Stupid!

To my mom who feels the need to tell me about every HUGE baby born into this world. And then show me pictures...and remind me that it must hurt to have big babies naturally. I will cut you. LOL. Yes, I am having a midwife and a natural birth, no I am not crazy and no you will not be invited into the room while I am giving birth. Suck it.

To my MiL,

Stop posting pictures of crocheted baby clothes and patterns on fb. We have not announced our pregnancy yet, and that's not your place to do for us! Someone is going to catch on!

Your highly ticked off black belt daughter in law

Just sayin

To my partners mother

Go jump!

You moaning, manipulative evil nasty twisted selfish woman.

You turn up here at the beginning of June, cause all sorts of trouble and a row, come between me and your son, and don't think you did anything wrong. You verbally insulted and abused me in my own home.

I was left upset by you and how your son defended you and you both ganged up on me. You sent me nasty text when you got home too.

You have never apologised since or made any effort to speak or make contact....you can't even ask about me you only ever ask your son how our daughters sibling is??? BITCH! they aren't even born yet, and my daughter has another sibling too who you choose to dismiss and ignore because he's not your sons.... evil woman, he suited you till we had our daughter.....he's just a little boy.

you have moaned constantly to your son about why I took your husbands account off facebook and keep moaning about not seeing any pictures of our daughter and feeling left out and deprived and could he have words for me to add your husbands account back onto facebook as a friend so you can see stuff.....

Yesterday I took the time to text you and say hi and explain I had not blocked the account on facebook as you think, that I had only removed the account from my friends list, and that you should be able to see any pics of our daughter I post up as I tag your son in them all so anyone on his friends list can see them! including you. problem solved.

I hoped this would ease your mind and put a stop to the moany texts to your son....

you reply to your son asking what the hell I am on about and say you didn't have a clue and you had enough to worry about at present and why would you care if you are on a friends list on face book or not or whether you can see pictures or not..

SCREW YOU you two faced GRRRRRRRRRR!

fine! next time you moan at your son about it,, expect a bloody text from me! quit your moaning and your twisted hate ways its not our fault and i didn't even know you had a health scare, but take your head out of your ass for while and get a grip you horrible person...

RANT OVER

Whoever keeps raiding my drawer at work. I know my snacks are delicious but those are for me and baby not for you!!!!

Love this idea!

The other day in work, I felt very nauseous so my manager brought me back something to eat on his lunchbreak to try and settle my stomach as he knows sometimes I get nauseous from eating or not eating lol. I was gone 5-10 minutes from the shop floor to eat it (can't eat too fast unless I want to bring it back up) and left 2 people on the shop floor (which is acceptable as we're a very small store and obviously had the managers permission to do so.)

Coming back down the assistant manager turned round to me and said "Oh, I thought you had gone home." In a really sarcastic manner as if I had been gone ages. :growlmad:

I really wish I had turned to him and said "I'm sorry, next time I'll stick around and throw up on you if it bothers you that much that I have to disappear for 5-10 minutes!!"

Dear Auntie/ Girl on facebook

Please can you try and refrain from trying to give your unwanted opinion on my pregnancy on facebook. I put as my status ‘In the hairdressers getting my hair did – hope the colour comes out nice’ I did not put my status as ‘Should I dye my hair when pregnant?’ if I had then fair enough to your comment! But at no point did I actually ask anyone if I should be dying my hair. So please do not start writing comments on my facebook giving me a bollocking for dying my hair!! Firstly I spoke to my midwife that morning who actually told me it is safe to dye my hair!! Especially as I am getting it done by the hairdressers who know what they are doing!! Secondly.. You smoked like a chimney throughout your pregnancy!! So don’t sit there typing about how bad I am for dying my hair when you smoked like a chimney and caused all of your children to be born prematurely!

Also to my dearest in laws to be!! – I can not express how grateful I am that you are giving us £4,500 towards me and fiance’s wedding, and I really do know how lucky I am, but me and your son have picked the venue WE WANT, we want to be married for 14th September 2013, we have both decided this, so please can you just give us the money and let us put down the deposit? Instead of just faffing around and wanting to faff around trying to find deals elsewhere. Me and fiancé have no interest of the venue’s coming up on groupon!! We know this is the venue we want so just let us book it!!

have just sat here and read all 54 pages of this thread - its bloomin fab!!

will be submitting my rant near the end of the week - will have to start a word doc up and then copy and paste on to here....is there a limit to the number of characters you're allowed to post lol!

for now, heres number one (i teach a slimming /aerobics class, been doing 10classes a week for 5 years (with 14 weeks off during that time) and also been running/cycling out of class so I'm fit enough to carry on teaching and been cleared medically to do so)

so to all my members - YES I am ok to carry on teaching, no I dont have to stop teaching in the next couple of months, yes I do know that right at the end I wont want to nor will be jumping up and down, and yes, i'd love to take more than 2 weeks off work, but as the boss in a sole trader firm, i actually cant!!!!

when they ask if what i'm doing right now is safe for the baby i just want to say thanks for the insult, i would never do anything to harm me or the baby thank you very much!

see you all soon for some more ranting :)

To all the people who keep asking me if I should be having a cup of tea/dying my hair/jogging down the corridor when I have an urgent message to give someone.....

do you think I would be doing something that intentionally harms my baby? Do I look that bloody stupid that I would be knowingly engaging in a behaviour that would cause my unborn baby harm? If you caught me in the loo jacking up, I could understand your concern, but I'M HAVING ONE MISERABLE CUP OF TEA AND IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ANYWAY!!

Also, dear EVERYONE I encounter...please stop assuming that because this is my first child I don't know anything and that I welcome being told what to do by you. I'll find my own way thanks, and if I want advice, I'll ask for it.

And in response to your comment 'wow isn't your stomach getting bigger' yes, it is getting bigger. It's because I'm pregnant. You fucking idiot.

Also, dear EVERYONE I encounter...please stop assuming that because this is my first child I don't know anything and that I welcome being told what to do by you. I'll find my own way thanks, and if I want advice, I'll ask for it.

And in response to your comment 'wow isn't your stomach getting bigger' yes, it is getting bigger. It's because I'm pregnant. You fucking idiot.

Everything ^^^^^

And to my sister, who I love dearly, your comment that went along the lines of did I realise that I won't be able to leave the baby with anyone if I'm exclusively breastfeeding, was ridiculous. I am more than prepared to be everything my baby needs for the first 6 months of her life whilst I ebf. It's not like I didn't think about it before getting pregnant:dohh: if I'd known that babies where so dependant on their mothers I may have reconsidered:growlmad:

Oh, and one more thing. When I told you a name that was on our list but has since been discounted, you told me you didn't like it. And then said you would have said the same thing to me if we'd chosen that name! Really! Who says things like that to their own sister?! I can't believe you still think I should tell you the names that we are now down to, I don't want your opinions!

To Gabber:
I feel your pain! My husband is the same exact way. As a matter of fact, my oldest daughter actually just came in my room and said why is it that she is wayyy more excited about the baby than my OH. I had to guilt him into watching a lamaze DVD with me, which he kept falling asleep through. I mean really! Then he has the nerve to argue with me and say "you know, I really hate it when you say that Im not excited about this baby". Like I really need to point out the obvious fact that he said "THIS BABY" Is THIS not OUR baby or better yet YOUR SON?! It truly gets on my nerves but I just let it go. I just tell him, well, if thats the kind of relationship you want with YOUR SON, so be it! Sometimes that gets him thinking but it doesnt last long. Supposedly they will change once baby gets here but Im not gonna hold my breath or make any bets on it! Good luck to you!

I totally understand where you're coming from. If this was our second baby, then maybe I would be more forgiving, but this is all so new for us, so I expected more excitement. I keep hearing that once they actually meet their baby in person, the switch gets turned on. I guess I can see this - men are a different creature!:wacko: Good luck to you too!

just because i'm a SAHM and my husband makes all the money doesn't mean I'm lazy or stupid. Just because my husband and I love eachother and our religious beliefs say that basically being married and having a family is the best thing this earth has to offer and that if you have that you are blessed and we both agree with that doesn't mean we live in a fairy tale. yes. its differant than what the modern world says. We apparantly are from the 1950's. drop it and let us live the way we want even if you think its foolish and let us keep the negativity to a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"