Venting!

sixbillion

Mumma to Brody & NTNP?
Reaction score
Ahhh! After chemical in Feb, did no early testing last month, this month watching my cycle days like a hawk. CD25 and 12dpo. I need to hold out a little longer, but I am itching to test! I was so positive this month!

:wacko:

Im proud of you ive been testing since before i hit the two wk wait lol i have no self control :) GL

Waiting is hard. When I'm waiting, and trying to ignore the waiting, all I see is reminders.
I'm waiting for 7 more days. I have enough tests so that I can test every day between now and then. While I was waiting last month, my OH hid my "test stash" :) That helped!

Aww, you're doing good hun :) I would've tested already cuz I have no self-control! lol I'm planning on holding off until I'm 14dpo, which is in 10 more days. Ughhhh.

ugh, it's amazing that 10 days seems so far away when it comes to testing. When the baby is born, 10 days will be over in a flash!!!!

I was looking at the ticker in your sig... one of the top 10 signs is vivid dreams, but that's experienced only by 10%??? It struck me as funny!

ugh, it's amazing that 10 days seems so far away when it comes to testing. When the baby is born, 10 days will be over in a flash!!!!

I was looking at the ticker in your sig... one of the top 10 signs is vivid dreams, but that's experienced only by 10%??? It struck me as funny!

I know, right? lol.

Yea, now I'm down to 8 days and it STILL seems so far away lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"