VERY faint bfp?? Not sure what to think

Ashleyk24

Reaction score
So my cycles are usually 33ish days. I'm currently on cd41. I don't really have any symptoms besides being tired and maybe peeing more, but Im also trying to drink more water, so that's hard to say. Anyway, I took a FRER on a whim tonight. I took it around 7 :30 and I had been drinking a ton of water and juice today, about 2 litres. Anyways there was a verrrrry faint line in the test window after about three minutes...Could this be a BFP? I couldn't wait and took another test about two hours later and i couldn't really tell if there was a line or if my mind was playing tricks on me. Planning to test again tomorrow but going crazy right now lol

Attachments

• IMG_20170114_214434.jpg
    IMG_20170114_214434.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20170114_222043.jpg
    IMG_20170114_222043.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 60
I definitely see it! And I see it quite easily! I would say BFP I look forward to seeing your next tests!

I see it easily on the bottom pic! Looking good!! 🎉🎉🎉

I see it easily. Good luck with your next test.

Thanks Ladies! Soooo the original test I showed pics of was taken Saturday night.

Sunday morning I took a FRER with FMU that came out negative, but I had let the urine sit for about two hours as I had to go get a test so I was thinking maybe that affected it?

So I held my urine for 4 1/2 hours and took another FRER, also negative. I also took a digital FRER with the same urine, also negative.

This morning (Monday) I took another FRER with FMU (yes, I'm bankrupt now lol), negative again.

So, I'm taking negative as the answer. I don't know what happened with that first test. I took the test on Saturday night with a drugstore brand FRER, and the others with the actual First Response brand. Maybe the drugstore brand was more sensitive? But I think that since my period is almost 10 days late, any test should be able to detect a positive?

My other theory is that it could have been a chemical pregnancy. I have had absolutely no bleeding or spotting at all yet, so I'm not sure yet.

Orrrr it could have been that 0.5% chance of getting a false positive and my period is still on it's way and just late this month for whatever reason.

Sigh...

It could be possible that you may not be that far along yet. It took a while for my tests to become dark and since hcg doubles every 2-3 days I'd say you still have a chance. You're not out until the witch shows. Good luck!

When I had my chemical pregnancy (early miscarriage) it took me some insane number of days before my period finally came. I think it was like day 46 or 47 when it finally arrived. It took two cycles after that to regulate back to my normal O and AF pattern. So it's possible that it was a very early loss and your body could take a little time to kick back into gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->