Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Well I have an update ladies....

This is my second cycle of taking B complex. My O date seems to have moved two days earlier in this cycle. Normally I'm a CD 14 girl, but this month, CD 12. I'm really hoping that this means I'm in for a longer LP, watch this space. :)

I take 600mcg everyday, there's absolutely no harm in that (just realized folacin is Folic Acid). I think you can take up to 1mg quite safely.

I just bought Vitamin B Complex 50's so there is 50mg of B6 in there. I am hoping this will help make ov day early and lp longer, fx'd.

Hi
Just wanted to update that ov has moved from day 18 to day 15 in my first month of b50 vits. Will keep you posted on lp.

Thanks for all the advice.

UPDATED

The glow in the dark pee seems to have subsided since ov?????

Your body might just be getting used to it. My pee is no longer as bright as it once was.

Wow, its good to see all the good things about the vitamin B stuff. i unfortunately am one of the few that this actually made mine worse. I did not ov until cd 26 last month because of this. My dr said some people experience very odd things sometimes and there is no reason for it. I am not taking progesterone suppositories and my lp went from 9 to 11 days today, we will see if it gets longer tomorrow!

Hi ladies, have been following this thread from few days!
So just bought Vit B complex ie B-50 from H&B. Not arrived yet!
Hope it helps....FXd!!!!!!

Hi ladies, have been following this thread from few days!
So just bought Vit B complex ie B-50 from H&B. Not arrived yet!
Hope it helps....FXd!!!!!!

That's the one I've got.
good luck!

Well, I have only been taken this for 2-3 days and already my pee is neon. :laugh2:

Hi
Just wanted to update that ov has moved from day 18 to day 15 in my first month of b50 vits. Will keep you posted on lp.

Hi there,

Ov as moved from 14 / 15 to 12 for me. Will let you know what happens with LP. ALso taking Agnus Castus - does anyone know if you should take this all cycle or just until OV?

Right... better stop taking that then! Thanks.

I just received my delivery of B50 this morning in post from H&B and I'm on CD13 and usually O on CD20ish. Should I just wait until next cycle to take the B50's?

Thanks

I'm not really sure, it may be too late to have an impact on this cycle but I don't see any harm in taking them straight away?

Good luck

Wallie, I'd start straightaway. It would have been better had you started CD1 to get the full benefit, but it can still have some impact - your follicles are still developing.

Wallie, I'd start straightaway. It would have been better had you started CD1 to get the full benefit, but it can still have some impact - your follicles are still developing.

Thanks ladies - MrsR and V. I started and took one today. God they are huge!

hi ladies,
Just got my pack from H&B... finally!
I just one tab of B-50.... tastes strong when I swallow!

@ Wallie - I ovulated 4 days back.... I started taking B-50 today..... If not this egg it will help in development of the next follicle. So I say...... there's no prob starting it straight away! Since we are looking for long term benefits!

Good Luck everyone!!!!

Thanks ladies - MrsR and V. I started and took one today. God they are huge!

Just wait for the glowinthedark pee!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->