Vitex Successes - how many cycles did it take for you?

SBBaby

Reaction score
Just curious for all you Vitex believing ladies out there.. how many cycles did it take for it to make a difference/get your BFP after starting the Vitex?

Just curious for all you Vitex believing ladies out there.. how many cycles did it take for it to make a difference/get your BFP after starting the Vitex?

No bfp yet, but i had annovulation cycles for over a year and started vitex. Within 3 cycles I am now back to 28 day cycles and ovulating each one! I swear by vitex!

I have had really weird cycles since coming off birth control 10 months ago. They have been anywhere from 27-45 days (average is 32 days) with ovulation (if I even ovulated) being around CD 24-27...making my luetal phase super short. I just started taking vitex this month and I have ovulated on cd14 (the earliest I ever have!) And I'm currently 6dpo with no spotting! Typically I began spotting at 3 dpo and only had a 5-6 day luetal phase. Although I don't have a bfp yet I feel like my odds have drastically increased being my cycle is more "normal" now!

Robinson & mrsBenz - that's so great you two!! Thank you for sharing! So encouraging :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->