**Waiting and Waiting...2018 Mommies To Be! <3**

Thanks for the congrats, ladies.

Unfortunately, I'm back here for the time being. I had another miscarriage. HCG levels were 10 yesterday and I started bleeding today, so I know it's over :cry: Not sure what we're going to do now, honestly. DH and I have gotten pregnant 6 times now. Everett is the only pregnancy that's progressed past 5 weeks. There's obviously some sort of problem. DH and I can't afford fertility treatments and we don't have insurance that covers anything fertility related. We've been able to kinda/sorta work around that since all the fertility issues I have can cause other issues, but if we have to go the route of clomid or something, it's not covered. I feel so lost and devastated right now. :cry:

karoolia - Yay for getting kitties! I got two cats while DH and I were TTC for Everett. I got them as tiny little kittens and now they're almost 2. They're adorable and I love them. :haha: I love having pets and it definitely helps when I'm having a not so great day.

Oh aidensxmomma I'm so so sorry. I can't imagine being through what you have been. One miscarriage has been very difficult for me. I am so sorry you have had so many. I'm sorry too about your insurance not covering fertility. I really hate the way health insurance works here. Being from Canada, it is like a gut punch every time I'm given a bill for anything here in the US. That said, I don't actually know if all fertility treatments are covered at home.

I wish I could make you feel better :cry:. There really isn't anything I can say though. Just know I'm thinking about you :hugs:

Very sorry to hear about your mc aidenxmomma. I am very worried about how I would handle another mc if it happened.

My period came early so we can start ttc as early as next week.

im so sorry :( i cannot imagine going through a miscarriage so many times.. :( <3

Thanks ladies. :hugs:

I'm feeling a bit better. I saw my doctor today and he is going to prescribe me progesterone next time I get pregnant and hopefully that will help. At this point, he doesn't want to run all the genetics tests and everything, which I'm okay with. If we need to, he's more than willing, but he doesn't think it's necessary yet. Over the next few months, we will get it all figured out. I'm feeling more hopeful than before. And we don't need to wait to try again, so hopefully we get lucky with a sticky baby in the near future. :)

Good luck to everyone ttc soon! Lots of :dust:!

wanted to post a farewell and good luck to everyone. I'm moving over to TTC this month! <3 thanks for the support.

Good luck amotherslove! You can still pop in here from time to time, I do!

aidensxmomma - I'm glad you are feeling a little better and have a plan with your doctor for next time. I really have my fingers crossed for you for good news in the not so distant future.

My cousin is planning on getting married in Vegas in October and I would love to go! My mom and I haven't really talked about it too much yet.

Just wanted to update you guys. I am officially pregnant again! I got a faint positive at 8DPO on Monday and today (13DPO) it is a very very strong positive. I told DH today. Really hoping this little baby sticks!

Congrats Karoolia! Hoping for a happy and healthy 12 months for you! Fx for your sticky bean!

Thanks ladies!
swedengirl I'm actually hoping to keep it in for around 9 months, not twelve haha:haha:

Haha! Not sure what happened there. I'll put it down to baby brain!

Hi all! I'm just checking back in after being gone for a bit. I see some of you are expecting...congratulations!!

I am doing well. My LO is 5 months old and has fit perfectly into our family. He's such a sweet and social baby and is a shameless flirt. He' both physically and developmentally big. He's weighing in around 23 or 24 pounds and has been in 12 month clothes for over a month (busting through some of them). My 3 year old is 34 pounds so I suspect he will be bigger than Charles soon lol. He is a little chatterbox which I just love hearing! He has been sitting up on his own since 3.5 months, army crawls and in the last few days will briefly lift up onto his knees with his belly off the ground. Someone tell this kid to slow down!

DH and I have been talking more in the last 2 weeks if we would want to have a third. He told me that if there was a way to guarantee having a girl he would be open to it (I told him about your gender sway advice Keely and we will definitely use it if we decide to try for another!). I got my two boys I wanted but lately I've been feeling the pull for a girl. I think I'm feeling more open to adopting a toddler/preschooler than going through another pregnancy but there is a year and a half before we need to really start making decisions so that might change.

All in all I am super content with our little family but every now and again get the urge for another (like when I got to hold a 2 month old little girl over the weekend...swoon!). My two boys are just amazing and I adore being their Momma. All those years spent waiting were completely worth it.

I know i've said this before, but one of these times it will stick! I want to get back to being active on bnb. I was so sick during my pregnancy that I had no energy to even be on and keep up on posting. Now that things are settling down with the kids I'm really missing the sweet friendships on this site. I hope you all are doing well and I hope to stick around this time more!

AAAAAAHHHH KAROOLIA!!!! yyyyyyaaayyyyy!!! im in my tww right now!!

Hi all! I'm just checking back in after being gone for a bit. I see some of you are expecting...congratulations!!

I am doing well. My LO is 5 months old and has fit perfectly into our family. He's such a sweet and social baby and is a shameless flirt. He' both physically and developmentally big. He's weighing in around 23 or 24 pounds and has been in 12 month clothes for over a month (busting through some of them). My 3 year old is 34 pounds so I suspect he will be bigger than Charles soon lol. He is a little chatterbox which I just love hearing! He has been sitting up on his own since 3.5 months, army crawls and in the last few days will briefly lift up onto his knees with his belly off the ground. Someone tell this kid to slow down!

DH and I have been talking more in the last 2 weeks if we would want to have a third. He told me that if there was a way to guarantee having a girl he would be open to it (I told him about your gender sway advice Keely and we will definitely use it if we decide to try for another!). I got my two boys I wanted but lately I've been feeling the pull for a girl. I think I'm feeling more open to adopting a toddler/preschooler than going through another pregnancy but there is a year and a half before we need to really start making decisions so that might change.

All in all I am super content with our little family but every now and again get the urge for another (like when I got to hold a 2 month old little girl over the weekend...swoon!). My two boys are just amazing and I adore being their Momma. All those years spent waiting were completely worth it.

I know i've said this before, but one of these times it will stick! I want to get back to being active on bnb. I was so sick during my pregnancy that I had no energy to even be on and keep up on posting. Now that things are settling down with the kids I'm really missing the sweet friendships on this site. I hope you all are doing well and I hope to stick around this time more!

karoolia - Congrats!!! :happydance: I'm so excited for you and hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

kk - Glad to see you back!

AFM - My cycle is all messed up and it's so frustrating. Idk if I ovulated yet or if my body just tried and failed. So everything is up in the air at the moment. Everett is starting to refuse to nurse during the day as well, which is making me pretty sad. I thought I'd be thankful that he's not constantly wanting to nurse, but surprisingly, it's upsetting. He still nurses at night just fine but there seems to be too much going on during the day for him to want to. He started standing now while holding on to things...we're going to be in trouble as soon as he learns to walk. :haha:

I hope everyone has a good 4th of July weekend!

Our Canada Day was yesterday and now Canada is 150 years old!

Also Roxy is going to be two on July 15th!! It seems like she was just born. :wacko:

I'll join!

TTC - Not 100% decided yet but early 2018, like March. Depends on when I get off my pill.
Baby #1
Hoping for a healthy baby, no gender swaying

The wait is killing me!

I'll join as well! Hoping to start trying for #2 in February/March 2018. Just had DS 5 weeks ago, but I want my kids close in age. I'm hoping to start trying when DS is 8-9 months old.

I'm not really too excited about having an 18 month old and newborn simultaneously haha.

I'd be fine with either gender; I already have names picked out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->