**Waiting and Waiting...2018 Mommies To Be! <3**

Demotivated I'm so sorry about the stones and surgery that will push your date back. Do you have a month in mind that I can move you to on the list? :hugs:

Hopefully Feb' 18, so still hoping for a 2018 baby :)

Karoolia - I'm sorry about your scare, I can't imagine how afraid and nervous you were! I'm so glad that baby turned out to be okay though. Happy 8 weeks! Looking forward to hearing about your scan in August. :hugs:
I changed your due date from unknown to 03/03/18, I hope that's okay. :flower:

Laroawan - Congrats on your :bfp:! H&H 9 months and lots of rainbow dust to you! :dust:
I added you to our list of preggos. :flower:

Swedengirl - Congrats on your :pink: bump! We didn't care which gender we got for our 1st but I remember how over the moon we were when we found out that our bump was :pink: the second time, girls are so wonderful. :cloud9: <3
I changed your bump from :yellow: to :pink: on the preggo list. :flower:

Sophie1205 - Welcome to the group! I added you to the WTT, please let me know if anything needs to be added or changed. :flower:

Terah - Lots of dust for your 4th cycle TTC! I hope it doesn't take much longer for you. :hugs: :dust:
I can't believe that Everett is going to be 1 already next month! Where does the time go? :wacko:
Fall is our busy birthday time which is why I'm hoping to avoid having any more Fall babies. :haha:
DS's birthday is September 23rd (He's turning 4 this year! :cry:), mine is October 26th, and DH's is November 25th. No more Fall birthdays for us, lol.

That's kind of what worries me about waiting longer. I'm afraid the transition won't be as smooth. As it is if we get pregnant right away again after TTC in September or October 2018 Liam will be going off to Kindergarten just a couple of months after. 2018 is my last chance to have another baby before my kids start hitting school age.

At the same time we just aren't sure we can afford a 3rd right now on one income. We just reached a point where we're comfortable financially instead of just surviving and we really don't want to go back to just surviving again. It doesn't help that DH is all about getting rid of our baby stuff right now. As it is we spent at least $400 on new baby stuff for DD and that's not counting everything our parents spent and everything we've spent since she was born. I really don't want to spend that kind of money on baby stuff again. It helps that we cloth diaper and breastfeed so that would save us a lot of money out the gates but it doesn't do us much good if we have to buy everything else again. It's also the main reason I'm going to be swaying :pink: again if we do end up trying for another baby. We already have everything we need for a girl except for a baby swing because DS broke the one we had. If we had another boy we'd still have to buy clothes for him because we didn't keep any of DS's after we found out we were having a :pink: the second time.
The problem with keeping everything is that we have a small house with no storage space and all of the baby stuff we aren't using anymore is really starting to take up space. We won't be able to afford to buy a house for several more years. I'm trying to be optimistic about 10 years from now but I'm really not sure how long it's going to take. 5 years from now would be ideal but I don't see it happening.

Hello!! I would like to join your group :) While it's not a 100%, we are thinking about TTC baby #2 in April.

Right now, I'm a full-time college student, and I would graduate right before baby #2 was due if we got pregnant right away. We got pregnant on the first try with DS, who is currently 14 months, but this time around I have an IUD, so I'm worried the hormones will mess with conceiving right away.

I'm going to try to read through the forum to see what all I've missed!

Hi All

Me and Hubby were going to try for baby number three at the end of this year but we have had to hold off until July/August next year .

We already have two amazing girls ages 4 1/2 and nearly 20 month old ! We would love to add a boy to our family but long as we get pregnant quickly and baby and myself are fine I will be over joyed !

I am also going to be catching up and reading through the posts ! X

03/03/2018 is fine for now! I'll get an actual due date at my appointment, assuming all is well. Two weeks today until I see the OB!

Sorry I forgot to make this post at the beginning of the month. It's your month August TTC/NTNPers! Best of luck and lots of :dust:, I hope to see you all get your :bfp: soon. :flower:

*August 2017*

Annunaki - Baby #1, hoping for :pink: and going team :yellow:

bekk - Baby #2 (Baby #1 with OH), going team :yellow:

amotherslove - Baby #2 (3rd pregnancy)

bam418 - Baby #1

mandaa1220 - Baby #2, swaying :pink:

aublake - Baby #1

sarah34 - Baby #2

Peonyrose - Baby #1

Alleke - Baby #1, swaying :pink:

KailaB24 - Baby #1

aublake - Baby #1

aidensxmomma (Terah) - Baby #5 (Baby #2 with OH)

How is everyone doing? I'd love to see an update from our preggos and those that have been on the TTC/NTNP list for a while. I hope that you are all doing well. :D
I'm doing okay. My DH just went back to work for the school year and it's my DS's last year at home before he goes to preschool. It's actually kind of nice being at home alone with the kids again. I love my husband but after an entire Summer at home I just want a chance to miss him and he's been driving me kind of crazy. :haha:

haha, poor husband! I'm sure I would feel the same.

I don't really have an update to share. Still waiting to see the OB. My appointment is Aug. 15th, so next Tuesday. I'm getting pretty nervous. I'm dreading going back just to be told baby has been gone for weeks. It was dreadful last time.

So just crossing my fingers and waiting for now. I'll update when I know one way or another.

Karoolia that has to be hard. I was a nervous wreck in my 3rd Trimester with my DD because that's my war zone vs the 1st Trimester for most other women. My babies barely made it to term and with my DS I had placental problems that went completely unchecked during my pregnancy and preeclampsia during labor. I was terrified of something similar happening with my DD since my labor with DS was so scary that my DH thought he was going to lose both of us. I did have low fluid levels at the end but overall I had a much better experience with my pregnancy and labor the second time around and it's made me much more hopeful for a future pregnancy. I hope that you can experience that same sense of relief after you find out that this is truly your rainbow at your appointment. :hugs: <3

Karoolia that has to be hard. I was a nervous wreck in my 3rd Trimester with my DD because that's my war zone vs the 1st Trimester for most other women. My babies barely made it to term and with my DS I had placental problems that went completely unchecked during my pregnancy and preeclampsia during labor. I was terrified of something similar happening with my DD since my labor with DS was so scary that my DH thought he was going to lose both of us. I did have low fluid levels at the end but overall I had a much better experience with my pregnancy and labor the second time around and it's made me much more hopeful for a future pregnancy. I hope that you can experience that same sense of relief after you find out that this is truly your rainbow at your appointment. :hugs: <3

Wow, how frightening! I can't imagine how you must have felt. Your husband must have been so frightened during your labor. I'm glad things went better the second time around.

I really hope that everything goes well at my appointment and that I do feel relieved after. It has made me a little sad that I'm not enjoying my pregnancy the way my friends seem to be enjoying theirs. I have no desire to take weekly pictures or share my news because I don't want to have to delete them all later or have to update people with sad news.

There's nothing wrong with waiting to announce until you're comfortable but a friend once told me that she has a friend that fosters kids and her friend told her while she was pregnant with her rainbow and feeling like she couldn't enjoy it "I never know when these kids are going to leave my home. I love all of them and it's always sad for me but I choose to celebrate and be the best foster mom I can be to each and every child for as long as they're with me. You could lose this baby too but this baby could also be your rainbow. If this baby isn't your rainbow you'll feel sad whether you celebrated the baby or not, so love your babies for as long as they're with you".

I've been fortunate enough to never have a loss but I regret not taking more pictures while I was pregnant and I think you probably will too if this ends up being your rainbow. I understand how you must be feeling, I can't imagine how hard it would be to get excited about a pregnancy after a loss. You don't have to delete the pictures if you do have another loss though. :hugs: <3

Not much to update here except that Roxy turned two last month! :wacko: She's growing up pretty fast!

Also I'm not going back to school until January.

We have been celebrating the pregnancy in our own small way. I agree that I will be sad if I don't enjoy it. We have been talking about the future and trying to stay optimistic.

Bump pictures I just can't do though. I did last time and it was way too painful to see them on my phone. They had to go. Besides there really isn't any visible change yet. After my appointment I'll take a picture and it can represent first tri.

My husband brought the doppler home from his clinic on Saturday and was able to find the heartbeat. So for the first time I got to hear my baby's heart beating. I think we are going to try again tonight, but then he needs to return it. My first scan is tomorrow. Hoping it goes well.

If everything is ok we are going to tell our parents in person when we are home for a visit in a couple of weeks.

Hi everyone!

Hoping to join. I am just getting over a MC and WTT/TTC our first. This miscarriage was my first pregnancy and clearly ended in devastation. I had a d&c on August 2, so we are currently waiting to try again - waiting for my body to heal, return to normal, so we can get started again. I am so hopeful we will still get our 2018 baby! The plan (if my body cooperates) is to start TTC sometime in September. We were told to get one period and then we would have the all clear. FX that happens in the next 2-3 weeks. I used to think I wanted a baby girl, but having gone through a loss, I now know i don't care. I want to hear a heartbeat, feel a baby kick, and deliver a healthy newborn...I don't care, boy or girl! Hubby would love a boy.

Good luck to all of you and I hope your TTC journeys go well!

Finally had my scan! Baby measured 11w1d, just one day shy of what I had calculated. Good heartbeat at 171bpm. And we were surprised to learn that the OB has a 3D ultrasound so we got some really great pictures.

I was an absolute nervous wreck the whole time. It was just so stressful. Last time I pretty much knew I had miscarried and was ready for it. This time I felt very optimistic, but was terrified something would be wrong anyway and I would be crushed. So relieved it all went well!

karoolia - I'm so happy for you hun, congrats on great scan! I really think this is your rainbow. :happydance: :hugs: :cloud9: <3
I changed your due date on the list to March 5th. There's still easily a chance that baby could share a birthday with my DD. :D

Alligator - Hello and welcome! I'm so sorry for your loss and really hope that you get your rainbow soon. :wave: :flower: :hugs:
I put you under September 2017 on the WTT list. Please let me know if anything changes or needs to be added.
As a mom of one of each I can guarantee you that even without the loss you wouldn't be disappointed either way. Both genders are amazing and I feel incredibly blessed to have experienced them both. <3

Yay Karoolia- glad your scan went well! I really think this is your sticky rainbow baby!

Welcome to all the new ladies- good luck with your WTT and TTC journey!

Not much to update on my side. 23 weeks pregnant and jumping every time my little girl kicks. I still find it so exciting every time I get so distracted! Which is not good as she kicks quite a lot now so I'm not getting much work done! Started buying my first few things now which is exciting!

karoolia - I'm so happy for you hun, congrats on great scan! I really think this is your rainbow. :happydance: :hugs: :cloud9: <3
I changed your due date on the list to March 5th. There's still easily a chance that baby could share a birthday with my DD. :D

Alligator - Hello and welcome! I'm so sorry for your loss and really hope that you get your rainbow soon. :wave: :flower: :hugs:
I put you under September 2017 on the WTT list. Please let me know if anything changes or needs to be added.
As a mom of one of each I can guarantee you that even without the loss you wouldn't be disappointed either way. Both genders are amazing and I feel incredibly blessed to have experienced them both. <3

Thank you KalonKiki! It's so true...I would have been thrilled either way, but last time I just had a feeling it was a girl and really wanted one (I love the relationship I have with my mom and I want a little girl of my own). But now I think we'll have a boy next time, when it happens. Just a weird gut feeling!

Swedengirl - Aww yay baby kicks! :cloud9: <3
It really is exciting when you can finally start buying things for baby. I'm pretty traditionally girly so I was so excited when I could finally start buying pink and glitter and bows during my pregnancy with DD. I absolutely adore my DS but I find most "boy" clothes to be so boring. My DH agrees with me that "girl" clothes are way cuter and if #3 really does happen for us he's hoping for another :pink:. :haha:

Alligator - I completely get wanting a daughter. I actually have a terrible relationship with my mom and a great relationship with my dad and while I didn't care which gender I got first (sort of hoped for a boy as I always kind of wanted a boy first and then a girl) but I desperately wanted a daughter for my second. Both of them are absolutely perfect, I couldn't have asked for sweeter, more wonderful and beautiful children. :cloud9: <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->