Waiting and waiting....2020 Mommas to be

I’m a mom of two kids, a 6 year old girl and a 3 year old boy - I went through a divorce when my son was only 3 months and then met Mr Right who is raising my kids as his own but we have been talking about it and decided to have a joint child... I’m REALLY REALLY nervous about this... like 3 kids is A LOT! The financial factor is also intimidating me because while I know there is never “enough for a baby” I also don’t want to struggle or impact the other kids... after much debate and back and forth the plan is to start TTC after our vacation in late January, which will also give me time to think and get healthier (gotta drop some lbs)... I wasn’t this scared with the first two!

Hi ladies
I am coming off the pill (today or in the next few days) we are not officially TTC until Oct / Nov 2019 but i know anything can happen once i am off the pill - so here is to praying it does not take too long

I am mum to a girl and boy already - this is our third and last...DH says jhahahah

I read the title as hoping to have babies in 2020! Hope you don't mind me joining!

My OH had been adamant for years we were not having another, that DD was it. i have always wanted two, so was very disappointed. In February this year DD was really quiet and sad one evening. I eventually got it out of her that she was desperate for a baby brother. When I told OH his reply was that he feels like we should have another :saywhat:

After picking my jaw up off the floor we decided we would start TTC in June this year. Unfortunately my Dad had a massive brain hemorrhage at the end of March and then passed away at the end of May, so June didn't really happen as not in the right mindset. We tried in July but AF arrived yesterday so we're on to cycle 3 (or 2 really, not sure if June counts?!). DD is now 7 so going have quite a gap between them as she will be 8 when baby comes along, assuming it doesn't take a long time to happen

I'm also having to have a baby (our first!) in 2020. I'm 30 & have preconception appointment tomorrow and am slightly freaking out. We thought about TTC by November, but I currently have Mirena. Anyone have any experience with TTC after removal?

Oops, meant hoping to, not having to!
I'm also having to have a baby (our first!) in 2020. I'm 30 & have preconception appointment tomorrow and am slightly freaking out. We thought about TTC by November, but I currently have Mirena. Anyone have any experience with TTC after removal?

Good luck Lea!! So exciting! Never been on any type of BC other than condoms so dont have any advice about that!

3 more weeks until it is September & we start trying for our first. According to my app O-day is on 5th of September. Getting more and more broooody and like I just cant wait!!!

Hello I’m new here and will be trying around June 2020
I’m getting a mortgage with my partner around Sept 2020 so I can get pregnant a few months before that
My girls are 9 and 7 and I’ve been desperate for another since youngest was about 3 but I was with their dad who didn’t want more then been single for years so I wasn’t able to have anymore. I’ve dated an dated and my current partner was literally the last person I was going to date before staying single and having a baby alone in a clinic!
I am so broody it consumes my every thought and it’s even harder knowing that it’s now achievable and just within my grasp!
I was part of another pregnancy forum with both my other pregnancies and it was just wonderful, I miss it so much.
I’m so so excited to come off the pill, try for a baby, POAS 4 million times :test: and have the first scan and first movement and maternity clothes. Gosh I am so excited!!
I adored breastfeeding my youngest and honestly cannot wait to do it again :cloud9:

Hi! You can add me to the list, planning on TTC #2 starting October 2019. I was part of this forum when I had my daughter 5 and a half years ago (how has it been that long?!!) and now that I’m almost 30 I’ve convinced my partner it’s time to have another (this will be the last). My daughter is desperate for a sibling!

Just getting myself healthy & taking vitamins so I can be in the best possible shape beforehand. This helps with the waiting as well as it gives me something to focus on.

Hi! You can add me to the list, planning on TTC #2 starting October 2019. I was part of this forum when I had my daughter 5 and a half years ago (how has it been that long?!!) and now that I’m almost 30 I’ve convinced my partner it’s time to have another (this will be the last). My daughter is desperate for a sibling!

Just getting myself healthy & taking vitamins so I can be in the best possible shape beforehand. This helps with the waiting as well as it gives me something to focus on.

Exciting! Best of luck, it’ll be amazing to have you over at the TTC / TWW forum!! :)

Pineberry!! Good to hear you guys have officially started. Goodluck and baby dust!!

I pushed my implant removal date back to October 10th, so it's coming out in 35 days!!!! I'm so excited because it's finally starting to feel real. He is so excited. Just gotta get through the next 35 days then we can start TTC!!

Pineberry!! Good to hear you guys have officially started. Goodluck and baby dust!!

Ahh thank you so much lovely! Currently in the TWW, exciting times!!

I pushed my implant removal date back to October 10th, so it's coming out in 35 days!!!! I'm so excited because it's finally starting to feel real. He is so excited. Just gotta get through the next 35 days then we can start TTC!!

Ah isn't it just the best when our men are just as excited as we are. Adds to the anticipation a LOT! Looking forward to have you over in the TWW forum, and obsess over symptoms together (if I'm not pregnant yet by October)! Good times ahead for both of us! :happydance:

My friend brought her baby into work tomorrow. Oh my word I thought I was going to cry. My stomach hurt!!! 27 days till I get to take my implant out. 27 days. I got this.

Hi, i am 29 and we will start trying for our first in Spring 2020! We have been together for a year as of yesterday. We will start house hunting in the spring and we will be getting married on June 6 2020. Those two things are the only thing stopping us from trying. We have contemplated renting, not living togethet hurts but it makes more sense to wait. We both want it so bad and we are both hurting. We're using the pull out method.

Hello all! I’m a long time lurker but this is my first ever post on B&B :blush:

I’ve been with my OH for nine years and we have decided we will TTC after our wedding, so Nov/Dec 2020. It will be number 1 for both of us! We will be 26 and 27 when we try, so still young, but I’ve been waiting forever.

Keen to meet some other ladies enduring the wait but who are just ready to be mums. We both have corporate jobs, half of our friends have no interest in kids/ are still a few years off it, and it seems like in the last 6 months the other half have all been falling pregnant and having babies. Sometimes I think it would be good to wait until our 30s/ when we are even more established in our jobs but we own our little home and I have previously been treated for PCOS and endo so if we are gonna struggle, we want to know sooner rather than later.

I feel so excited to start that chapter of my life.. this year can’t go fast enough! :headspin: I’ve actually become obsessed with pregnancy and babies. :shock:

Hello All!
Can I be added to the list too please?
WTT #3 Winter 2020 - my husband is in college until Aug 2020, so want to plan a fall baby. I am 32 years old and husband is 33.
My youngest is almost 6 and my oldest is 7. It has been about 8 years since being on Baby & Bump, so I'm happy to return. I love how this site connects people, I am still friends on Facebook with Mamas who I meet here when TTC our first!

I guess I fall into this now. I'm Camia and now officially waiting on #1. I'm not sure when we'll start trying yet but most likely within the first half of next year. We're getting ready to move and both of our jobs are in kind of crazy periods right now so we need to get settled and see how all that goes before we can make much more solid plans. I've pretty much been bouncing randomly between 2 extremes of "oh god I am not prepared to be a mother and have no idea when I will be" and "we got this, let's do it" which is not particularly helpful lol. So I guess we'll see what ends up happening.

I guess I fall into this now. I'm Camia and now officially waiting on #1. I'm not sure when we'll start trying yet but most likely within the first half of next year. We're getting ready to move and both of our jobs are in kind of crazy periods right now so we need to get settled and see how all that goes before we can make much more solid plans. I've pretty much been bouncing randomly between 2 extremes of "oh god I am not prepared to be a mother and have no idea when I will be" and "we got this, let's do it" which is not particularly helpful lol. So I guess we'll see what ends up happening.
I just had to reply because that is EXACTLY how I feel!!

I just had to reply because that is EXACTLY how I feel!!

I'm glad I'm not alone! I feel like everyone here is so prepared and sure and has been waiting for years, and it's something I've always known I wanted but the idea of the reality being maybe soon is terrifying lol

Hey ladies!!

I would love to join this fun group! Currently WTT for our #3 in August 2020. Me(30) and my other half(29) have been together for 6 years now and we have 2 beautiful girls that are 5 and 1. We are waiting until after we get married (I know 2 kids and 6 years later it’s about time right?!?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->