Waiting and waiting and waiting 2021 momas

I might wait longer idk. I’m in a bad mental state at the moment. So I’m in a “f this, f everything” kinda episode

Sorry I’ve been away girls, Daisy turned one today! Yaaay!

Sugger I know how that feels, even when I found out I was pregnant before Christmas it was terrifying!

Cowgirl I can’t believe you broke your spine! Do things ever go back the same after? Ive always thought that sort of injury would be hard to come back from. Time does work wonders though I suppose! As for the mental health, I really hope things start to get a bit better, there’s nothing worse than having to deal with your own mind being so off <3

Sugger I know how that feels, even when I found out I was pregnant before Christmas it was terrifying!

Cowgirl I can’t believe you broke your spine! Do things ever go back the same after? Ive always thought that sort of injury would be hard to come back from. Time does work wonders though I suppose! As for the mental health, I really hope things start to get a bit better, there’s nothing worse than having to deal with your own mind being so off <3

It sort of went back to Normal. My spine gives me grief all the time so washing my dog can be difficult even walking around for more than a couple hours is tough but I deal
It really is the worst I have two older siblings and my older sister is getting ready to start thinking about TTC she is almost 18 months post op (she had the surgery I am going to be having this year. So it’s gonna be yet another thing she will beat me to. So eventually when I hit that milestone it will be meaningless to my parents

Awwww happy birthday Daisy. I bet she loved it bless her.

It sort of went back to Normal. My spine gives me grief all the time so washing my dog can be difficult even walking around for more than a couple hours is tough but I deal
It really is the worst I have two older siblings and my older sister is getting ready to start thinking about TTC she is almost 18 months post op (she had the surgery I am going to be having this year. So it’s gonna be yet another thing she will beat me to. So eventually when I hit that milestone it will be meaningless to my parents

Oh sweety. I have bipoler type 2 so I get really low sometime . It's not nice.
I'm sure when the time comes hon and u get pregnant ure parents will be over the moon. I can see where ure coming from tho.

AFM still in limb . Thought AF was coming last night because I had these sharp cramps in my uterus and left overy area. I also had some spotting when I wiped which was pink but a little more than last week. I thought ah ha here comes AF and put on a sanitary towel and guess what. Nothing.
Nothing on sanitary towel and nothing when I wiped and the cramping has stopped.
My cycles are only 17 days because of the mini pill and I'm now on cycle day 27.
Not sure what's going on. :shock:

Awwww happy birthday Daisy. I bet she loved it bless her.

Oh sweety. I have bipoler type 2 so I get really low sometime . It's not nice.
I'm sure when the time comes hon and u get pregnant ure parents will be over the moon. I can see where ure coming from tho.

AFM still in limb . Thought AF was coming last night because I had these sharp cramps in my uterus and left overy area. I also had some spotting when I wiped which was pink but a little more than last week. I thought ah ha here comes AF and put on a sanitary towel and guess what. Nothing.
Nothing on sanitary towel and nothing when I wiped and the cramping has stopped.
My cycles are only 17 days because of the mini pill and I'm now on cycle day 27.
Not sure what's going on. :shock:

hope you get some answers soon!

And I’m doubtful about my parents. I told my mom about how I’m halfway done paying for my car now. Which I’m excited about. All I got back was a thumbs up. Yet my sister tells my mom that in 3 months she’s coming off her birth control to talk about trying with her husband and my mom is jumping for joy.

Good luck on your journeys in 2020 and 2021 mamas! I’m not sure when I will get to ttc. My partner and I have officially separated. He was being a jerk

Cowgirl I’m so sorry :hugs:
If he was being a jerk you’re probably better off without him!

Good luck on your journeys in 2020 and 2021 mamas! I’m not sure when I will get to ttc. My partner and I have officially separated. He was being a jerk

Oh hon I'm.sorry to hear that. If he was being a jerk tho then he dont deserve you.
Dont give up on that baby dream sweety it will happen.

I got answers. AF showed her face yesterday so I can stop panicking now.
Sending you huge hugs sweety :hugs:

Thanks lovelies! :hugs: I got sick of him back tracking on me. He let his dad talk him out of moving closer to me and buying a house. So with that and him trying to change dates for TTC I decided to tell him where to shove it! I’ll find someone eventually

oooo that sounds promising ;) Good luck!

I had to take a pregnancy test today, drs orders before I have a coil put in soon. But we’re thinking of planning a wedding now, I hope it won’t get in the way of baby plans!

Edit - I’ve just come back to my test and I’m starting to wonder if something is catching my eye?!
I feel like it is but right now is not the right time, hopefully it’s a bad case of line eye!!

61B06FAF-4873-421F-9722-50365AA3EA66.jpeg

Last edited:
oooo that sounds promising ;) Good luck!

I had to take a pregnancy test today, drs orders before I have a coil put in soon. But we’re thinking of planning a wedding now, I hope it won’t get in the way of baby plans!

Edit - I’ve just come back to my test and I’m starting to wonder if something is catching my eye?!
I feel like it is but right now is not the right time, hopefully it’s a bad case of line eye!!

View attachment 1077736

Something is catching my eye. What was the outcome. See with my now 4 month old son I used them IC tests and I think they were called one step. Or something like that and I used them at 6 7 and 8 dpo. Completely stark white. 10dpo shadow that only I cud see. Hubby was like its negative lol.
11dpo another shadow but a little bit more noticeable and dont have to bring the test into the light like day b4. Got hubby to get test. Faint blue BFP on clear blue early test. Came on here. Everyone says dont trust blue dye and get a first response early response. Send pissed off hubby out in snow on hunt of first response.
Its afternoon and he returns with the tests. I did the test and got a bold pink line within 2 mins.

But i thought I may of been pregnant this month even tho I'm on the mini pill because I was late and had some weird symptoms. Never used these b4 but I've always got on well with IC tests so got 3 from wilkos. All showed a very very faint shadow and I freaked out. Low and behold cycle day 30 AF showed. So definitely staying clear of those tests next year.

I'm prob gonna buy the ones on Amazon where u get a bunch of ovulation tests (like about 50 lol) and 20 pregnancy tests. There so cheap on there and u get loads Haha.

@Suggerhoney in the end other tests came out negative! So relieved right now, we’ve set a date for July 31st 2021 so my ttc will now happen from wedding night onwards ;)

@CowgirlBaby that’s lovely! I’m so glad you’ve found someone willing & wonderful!

thanks! I’ve started seeing a guy his name is Travis. He’s super sweet enjoys spending time with me. Same age as me and wants to start maybe trying for a family next year

Ooooow la la hon very nice. That sounds like a great plan as well because it gives you guys a good year to get to know each other first.

@Suggerhoney in the end other tests came out negative! So relieved right now, we’ve set a date for July 31st 2021 so my ttc will now happen from wedding night onwards ;)

@CowgirlBaby that’s lovely! I’m so glad you’ve found someone willing & wonderful!

Phew hahaha. Oh hon how exciting u have set a date. Sounds perfect hon. I will start trying around late March April time. I want to still stop taking the pill for a month or two b4 we start trying just so I know where I'm at with my cycle. I will prob buy ovulation tests again but I'm gonna get one of them huge boxes of them off amazon. There only cheap and u get so many so u can prob test every day twice a day from like cycle day 7 onwards. Hehehe suits me I'm such a pee on a stick addict lol. I think some of them boxes come with pregnancy tests as well and u get about 20 so even more tests to satisfy my need to pee on things :rofl:

Theres so many different brands tho so I dont know which ones to choose. Going to be doing alot of research on these things for the next 12 months hehehehe.

Ooooow la la hon very nice. That sounds like a great plan as well because it gives you guys a good year to get to know each other first.

Phew hahaha. Oh hon how exciting u have set a date. Sounds perfect hon. I will start trying around late March April time. I want to still stop taking the pill for a month or two b4 we start trying just so I know where I'm at with my cycle. I will prob buy ovulation tests again but I'm gonna get one of them huge boxes of them off amazon. There only cheap and u get so many so u can prob test every day twice a day from like cycle day 7 onwards. Hehehe suits me I'm such a pee on a stick addict lol. I think some of them boxes come with pregnancy tests as well and u get about 20 so even more tests to satisfy my need to pee on things :rofl:

Theres so many different brands tho so I dont know which ones to choose. Going to be doing alot of research on these things for the next 12 months hehehehe.

yeah it’s perfect although he is perfect in his own way. He is just as baby crazy as I am lol. But we have started talking budgeting and hopefully finding a place together in the fall/winter.

yeah it’s perfect although he is perfect in his own way. He is just as baby crazy as I am lol. But we have started talking budgeting and hopefully finding a place together in the fall/winter.

That's so good hon. Its great that you both want the same thing to

Hi ladies! I am hoping to join you. Looking to start TTC for #2 (I have a 19 month old) sometime this year...my sister is getting married in April and I am her MOH so I don't really want to be battling through the first trimester at her wedding, so likely sometime after that...putting us into 2021!

I do have to wait and see how this cycle goes, I'm not tracking a thing beyond my period and it's not due for 5-7 days (I used to be regular to the day before my daughter but now my cycles are longer by 2-3 days, sometimes up to 5, and more unpredictable within 2-3 days also. I know that's still fairly regular but it's unusual for me!). Anyhow...started feeling some cramping yesterday (unusual this long before my period) and tender breasts (somewhat usual for me in my cycle but not usually this early), so...we'll see. We were NOT trying and used the pull out method so...it would certainly be a shock! I doubt it and I'm sure my body is just messing with me but time will tell.

Whatever happens, I will be high risk this pregnancy which is concerning to me. I found out during my daughter's birth (she was breech so I had a scheduled c/s) that I have a condition called unicornuate uterus, which is essentially half a uterus! Crazy! I had an MRI and I have 2 ovaries and tubes but one ovary and one tube does not connect to my functional uterus, so for all intents and purposes I only have one working set. I will be closely monitored as, especially with my previous csection now, the risk of pre-term labour is high. They won't let me go much past 37 weeks and I'll have to have another csection. All very scary to think of, and everything that can go wrong, but, I am more prepared now! I also had a miserable pregnancy in terms of sickness so I'm anxious for that! Anxious and excited and scared...so overwhelming!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"