Waiting and waiting and waiting 2021 momas

Hi hon! He's amazing, I absolutely adore him. He's 5 months now and wild already. He's been sleeping through since 9 weeks so I'm very lucky. But during the day he is non stop! I love his little personality, I'm so blessed.
I can't believe Tommy is nearly 7 months! Time really does fly.
I would definitely stay team yellow again, I loved the surprise

Awwwwww. Bless hon. Yeah tommy has been sleeping through from about 8 weeks as well.
He does wake sometimes but it's just for his dummy.
Hes always laughing and smiley but he does have a temper hahaha.

Hey Sugger can I join you here?

Hubby and I are doing a weird half NTNP half WTT thing. Basically we’re not using protection but I tell him when I’m about to ovulate and we don’t DTD. But I always can tell when I’m ovulating based on my EWCM and so it’s not super accurate considering sperm can live so long :? Anyways, we want a 3rd and final baby just who knows when.

I’m ovulating today (pretty sure!) for the first time since having Emmett. I’ve had EWCM yesterday and today and today am having bad O pains. We last DTD on Saturday; so definitely in the ‘fertile window’.

We’re abstaining now, but I want to have a go at gender swaying this time as we already have two wonderful boys, it would be nice to try for a girl. I’ve heard you should have sex 2-3 days before O and then stop completely to increase your chance of a girl. That’s what we did so hopefully if we end up pregnant it works :p Although at this point I don’t even know what I would do with a girl lol, I’m too used to boys!

Hi! :hi:
Can i wiggle in here as a new member?
My partner and i are currently waiting to try having possibly just found the *right* sperm donor!
We were due to move house but the coronavirus lock down has put that on hold. We are hoping to 'get the ball rolling' when moved and settled.
This will be our first little one! :)

Hey Sugger can I join you here?

Hubby and I are doing a weird half NTNP half WTT thing. Basically we’re not using protection but I tell him when I’m about to ovulate and we don’t DTD. But I always can tell when I’m ovulating based on my EWCM and so it’s not super accurate considering sperm can live so long :? Anyways, we want a 3rd and final baby just who knows when.

I’m ovulating today (pretty sure!) for the first time since having Emmett. I’ve had EWCM yesterday and today and today am having bad O pains. We last DTD on Saturday; so definitely in the ‘fertile window’.

We’re abstaining now, but I want to have a go at gender swaying this time as we already have two wonderful boys, it would be nice to try for a girl. I’ve heard you should have sex 2-3 days before O and then stop completely to increase your chance of a girl. That’s what we did so hopefully if we end up pregnant it works :p Although at this point I don’t even know what I would do with a girl lol, I’m too used to boys!
Yay helllo hon:hi:
So great to have you here:yipee:.
I'm gonna be joining you I think hon. We have been using the withdrawal method for the past 2 months since I've been off the pill but I really thought i was pregnant this cycle but i took a test today I'm 13DPO and it was BFN. I'm not gonna lie My heart did sink a little so we have been talking about going to the next step of not trying but not preventing and just seeing what happens.
I dont really know what to do tho if I'm totally honest. Like part of me Just wants to start trying now and the other part of me wants to hold off.
I'm worried if I hold off untill next year if I'll be to old and it just wont happen.
But at the same time I worrry if I was to become pregnant in the next month or two wud I be able to handle having 2 under the age of 2?
I also do not want to be due in the summer.
I found being heavily pregnant in the summer so hard I'd much rather be due when its autumn or winter so ideally if we do start now and I'm still not pregnant by say July then I'll hold off from Aug Sep Nov Dec' and then prob start trying again around January. .
I just dont know what to do.
Do we just go for it now and see what happens or do we wait.
What wud u do in my situation hon if u were age? Wud u risk waiting?
Ideally I wanted a 2 year age gap but I guess a 17 18 month age gap isnt far of a 2 year one..

What to do. What u all thinking ladies what sud I do? :confused:

I think if your heart sank a bit when you got your bfn it shows your probably ready to start trying properly. Or ntnp. I think if you wait and God forbid it doesn't happen, you'll always ask yourself what if.. You're still young, you've got older kids that can help so I'm sure having 2 under 2 won't be too bad. My mum did it and although it was hard she said it was amazing. I would love 2 under 2. Do what's right for you though hon

I'll join too!

DH and I have: 15yr old, almost 14yr old, almost 13yr old and 4 month old. No, it wasnt planned that way. I had ovarian cancer removed in 2018 and my right ovary took the hit for it. I got the clear to get pregnant when dd3 is a year old (December of this year) because my body really needs to recover.
I'm exclusively breastfeeding and we've only BD twice. Im not super concerned at this point for anything.

I think if your heart sank a bit when you got your bfn it shows your probably ready to start trying properly. Or ntnp. I think if you wait and God forbid it doesn't happen, you'll always ask yourself what if.. You're still young, you've got older kids that can help so I'm sure having 2 under 2 won't be too bad. My mum did it and although it was hard she said it was amazing. I would love 2 under 2. Do what's right for you though hon

Yeah that's true hon.
I think AF has started. I'm on cycle day 29 and 16DPO and been awake all night long with terrible cramps and lower backache. Gave up trying to sleep in the end. I've been to the bathroom and I'm spotting so think shes here.
I normoly start bleeding heavier on the same day I get the spotting so I expect I'll be in full swing later today.
I think what I'm gonna do is wait and see how I feel when I get to my firtile window.
I know this sounds silly but I'm really worried about what other people are gonna say if I get pregnant again. Theres a few people that wont be happy about it. It makes me a bit nervous:-(

I'll join too!

DH and I have: 15yr old, almost 14yr old, almost 13yr old and 4 month old. No, it wasnt planned that way. I had ovarian cancer removed in 2018 and my right ovary took the hit for it. I got the clear to get pregnant when dd3 is a year old (December of this year) because my body really needs to recover.
I'm exclusively breastfeeding and we've only BD twice. Im not super concerned at this point for anything.

Hi hon
Great to have you here. I remember reading about everything u have been through b4. Ure a inspiration hon. That must of been such a scary time for you and ure family. I'm so happy that ure ok now. <3:hugs:

Hope all you lovelies are doing well!

Hi hon.
Doing ok here. How are you doing?

Are we all still on lockdown? I'm in the England in the UK and were on lockdown for another 3 weeks. There gonna re assess the situation again when that next 3 weeks is over. Were still getting so many deaths here its terrible.
Still cant believe it's all happening.

Yeah that's true hon.
I think AF has started. I'm on cycle day 29 and 16DPO and been awake all night long with terrible cramps and lower backache. Gave up trying to sleep in the end. I've been to the bathroom and I'm spotting so think shes here.
I normoly start bleeding heavier on the same day I get the spotting so I expect I'll be in full swing later today.
I think what I'm gonna do is wait and see how I feel when I get to my firtile window.
I know this sounds silly but I'm really worried about what other people are gonna say if I get pregnant again. Theres a few people that wont be happy about it. It makes me a bit nervous:-(

i know I'm new to posting on here so my opinion doesn't really count. But i just wanted to say; it's up to you and your other half as to whether you get pregnant. As long are your happy it doesn't matter what they think!

Sooo, we have definitely agreed on our donor! :o
We cannot start trying until atleast july, the main reason being my oh (who is carrying) is going to the usa to visit family in November and doesn't want to be travelling in the last trimester.

Things are also obviously on hold due to coronavirus. We were due to move into my parents house this month (my childhood home) as they are moving abroad. However the country they are moving too is also on lockdown so all of that has been put on hold.
So if we are still not moved by july we'll be waiting longer.

I never knew how hard the waiting to try period is, its like there is babies everywhere!
We have been talking so much about the future and parenting, i cannot wait for us to bring up a baby where i lived as a baby myself.

Hope your all well and keeping safe!

i know I'm new to posting on here so my opinion doesn't really count. But i just wanted to say; it's up to you and your other half as to whether you get pregnant. As long are your happy it doesn't matter what they think!
Completely agree! It's totally up to you.
I've spoken to my mum about trying again soon and she thinks it's great, my SIL had a baby the same time as I had my DS and she thinks it's ridiculous that we want to try again so soon. She thinks you should have at least 2/3 years of a gap. I couldn't care less what she thinks. Or anyone else. As long as we can provide for this baby and love it, nothing else matters!

Sugger our boys are 16 months apart and it’s really not so bad. Sometimes I think it’s a little crazy but we don’t generally mind having them both in diapers. I can’t imagine it any other way now lol.
But I’ve heard it’s a lot easier with a bigger gap so it depends on personal preference I guess.
I’m 4 dpo today so still a ways off knowing anything. It’ll be my first pp period back, yaaaaay.... :haha:

People weren't happy when dd3 came but shes here now. When I say people weren't happy, I mean they told me to get a hysterectomy and that I didnt need another baby.

As for the gap...speaking from experience: having 3 kids back to back was easy when I was younger but it had challenges. With the bigger gap of dd3, it is easier and harder. I'm not sure I'd say to go for it. It's nice to only focus on her, I couldnt before. It's hard because EVERYTHING has changed in the parenting world over these years. I am finding because I'm older, I have different preferences than I did with the older 3.

We got the clear to try in December but I'd be happy with a 2year gap or 3. I'll be 35 in August so we will see

Yeah that's true hon.

Hi hon
Great to have you here. I remember reading about everything u have been through b4. Ure a inspiration hon. That must of been such a scary time for you and ure family. I'm so happy that ure ok now. <3:hugs:

Hi hon.
Doing ok here. How are you doing?

Are we all still on lockdown? I'm in the England in the UK and were on lockdown for another 3 weeks. There gonna re assess the situation again when that next 3 weeks is over. Were still getting so many deaths here its terrible.
Still cant believe it's all happening.

doin okay here. Some minor issues to deal with moving and such. But all in all okay

Sooo, we have definitely agreed on our donor! :o
We cannot start trying until atleast july, the main reason being my oh (who is carrying) is going to the usa to visit family in November and doesn't want to be travelling in the last trimester.

Things are also obviously on hold due to coronavirus. We were due to move into my parents house this month (my childhood home) as they are moving abroad. However the country they are moving too is also on lockdown so all of that has been put on hold.
So if we are still not moved by july we'll be waiting longer.

I never knew how hard the waiting to try period is, its like there is babies everywhere!
We have been talking so much about the future and parenting, i cannot wait for us to bring up a baby where i lived as a baby myself.

Hope your all well and keeping safe!

Hi hon
That's amazing. I'm so happy u have found a doner. I cant wait to follow ure journey. Really hope u can start In july that really isnt to far away.
I'm excited for you.
There was YouTube Chanel I was watching last year and they used a doner as well and ended up getting pregnant. They had a little boy and are so happy. Good luck hon

Completely agree! It's totally up to you.
I've spoken to my mum about trying again soon and she thinks it's great, my SIL had a baby the same time as I had my DS and she thinks it's ridiculous that we want to try again so soon. She thinks you should have at least 2/3 years of a gap. I couldn't care less what she thinks. Or anyone else. As long as we can provide for this baby and love it, nothing else matters!

Ahhh i hate it when people have to be negative. So many womon have children back to back and there so happy. U Just do what u want to do hon dont worry about anyone else.

Sugger our boys are 16 months apart and it’s really not so bad. Sometimes I think it’s a little crazy but we don’t generally mind having them both in diapers. I can’t imagine it any other way now lol.
But I’ve heard it’s a lot easier with a bigger gap so it depends on personal preference I guess.
I’m 4 dpo today so still a ways off knowing anything. It’ll be my first pp period back, yaaaaay.... :haha:

Thanks hon that really does help alot.
I'm on cycle day 7 now. I started bleeding on day 29. Was alot better this time. Was still heavy but only lasted 4 and a half days instead of 8 like last cycle. Gonna start the OPKs on cycle day 8 or 9 I got my postive on day 12 and 13 last cycle so it will be interesting to see if its the same this cycle.
How many DPO are you now hon?

People weren't happy when dd3 came but shes here now. When I say people weren't happy, I mean they told me to get a hysterectomy and that I didnt need another baby.

As for the gap...speaking from experience: having 3 kids back to back was easy when I was younger but it had challenges. With the bigger gap of dd3, it is easier and harder. I'm not sure I'd say to go for it. It's nice to only focus on her, I couldnt before. It's hard because EVERYTHING has changed in the parenting world over these years. I am finding because I'm older, I have different preferences than I did with the older 3.

We got the clear to try in December but I'd be happy with a 2year gap or 3. I'll be 35 in August so we will see

Oh hon that's horrible I'm so sorry someone said that to you. Only you know what is right for you hon so dont listen to anyone else.
Ure still young hon plenty of time to have another when ure ready.
I wud wait off a few years if I was a few years younger. Its crazy how fast time goes. I cant believe I'm 40. I remember being a teen and thinking 40 was soooooo old and now here I am. I'll be heeding a Zimmer frame soon hahaha. :jo:

doin okay here. Some minor issues to deal with moving and such. But all in all okay

Oh no I hope ure ok hon.

Hi hon
That's amazing. I'm so happy u have found a doner. I cant wait to follow ure journey. Really hope u can start In july that really isnt to far away.
I'm excited for you.
There was YouTube Chanel I was watching last year and they used a doner as well and ended up getting pregnant. They had a little boy and are so happy. Good luck hon

Ahhh i hate it when people have to be negative. So many womon have children back to back and there so happy. U Just do what u want to do hon dont worry about anyone else.

Thanks hon that really does help alot.
I'm on cycle day 7 now. I started bleeding on day 29. Was alot better this time. Was still heavy but only lasted 4 and a half days instead of 8 like last cycle. Gonna start the OPKs on cycle day 8 or 9 I got my postive on day 12 and 13 last cycle so it will be interesting to see if its the same this cycle.
How many DPO are you now hon?

Oh hon that's horrible I'm so sorry someone said that to you. Only you know what is right for you hon so dont listen to anyone else.
Ure still young hon plenty of time to have another when ure ready.
I wud wait off a few years if I was a few years younger. Its crazy how fast time goes. I cant believe I'm 40. I remember being a teen and thinking 40 was soooooo old and now here I am. I'll be heeding a Zimmer frame soon hahaha. :jo:

Oh no I hope ure ok hon.
All is well. Upstairs neighbours are being dipwads so we are moving. And my SO and I keep butting heads about stuff

Still hovering about in here ladies, although ive unexpectedly found myself in the TWW ..
will update soon, either way x

hope everyone is well x

Me and the Hubby are waiting, mostly until I have finished my nursing degree and also hubby wants to wait until DS starts school in September for childcare reasons. My DS has just turned 4 years old last week and I used to come on this site loads while we tired for him. We tried for a year with nothing. I went to GP they took some bloods and then I got referred to fertility clinic. over a 2 month period had loads of tests and one was the dye X-ray test to check for blockages. They gave u all the results at the end together to your consultant. the Week before our appointment to get all the results I thought I should do one test ( I had tried not to test through the testing as I didn't want to stress myself even more). It came back Positive. I was over the moon and wondered if it was just a dodgy test so obv bought loads more. Anyway we later found out that my tubes had been blocked ( probs from a previous sexual transmitted disease, that I had from my younger days, that u never think of again). The chances are the dye X-ray tests unblocked my tubes, some times the dye solution can unblock them or your bodies cramping can with the solution. We are hoping that its easier this time as we wouldn't get free IVF now as we have him so when they unblocked I hope they stayed like that. I am an only child and don't want my son to be one, as much I liked it as a kid and now hate it as an adult. My hubby is last of 4 and he isn't all that close to his siblings and at times doesn't see the need to have any more, he likes how he never got anything as a kid and can give our son the world, I on the other hand have seen the other side of this. My hubby has said 100% yes to trying again but no longer disagrees to my comments anymore or tells me off for talking about it loads lmao.

Sorry about the long post. xxx

Hello lovely ladies, yummy mums, potential expectants and buddies along this journey! This is my first time on these threads

I'm 28 this year & OH is 39. He has one DD 18yrs from 1st relationship. We are together just over 2years and have spoken about kids pretty early on with an understanding that we still have plenty of time to enjoy time for ourselves first. We have used the Pull out method from the beginning, using protection around ovulation as I have a period tracker app.

My hormones as of late are driving me super crazy as I think about being pregnant non stop! Its almost like my body is aching for me to carry our baby and hopefully bring them into the world. I also fell pregnant by surprise in my 1st relationship but unfortunately MC 7years ago before 12wk mark.

We opened up more serious conversation since Christmas about TTC and potential right timing. I wonder your opinions on is there such a thing??. He has always said he is ready when ever I am as I am younger.

We did allow one chance at keeping it in back in Jan. let nature take its course, took a test before period was due with high hopes but to no avail. I convinced myself it was a sign to Wait and have patience until I finished my degree, done some more travelling etc..

But now I feel like I want this so badly but I have second thoughts as I am in my first year of a Psychology degree. I wonder how I would juggle being a first time mum and a mature undergraduate student for the next 3years. I am thinking of WTT until August so my due date would fall around May 2021 after my exams are finished and I'm free to sit at home and dote with my darling baby for 3months of the summer. The more I think about it the less I wish to wait

All is well. Upstairs neighbours are being dipwads so we are moving. And my SO and I keep butting heads about stuff

Oh no hon. Are u also in lockdown where you are. Me and hubby had a few squabbles but ot when I was due my period and I bad bad PMS.
Sorry to hear about the naighbiurs. Hopfully when u move you will have nice new naighbours.

Still hovering about in here ladies, although ive unexpectedly found myself in the TWW ..
will update soon, either way x

hope everyone is well x

Hi hon.
I'm in the same boat as u. I'm about 3dpo so I'm also in the 2ww wait. Good luck hon. Hope u get a lovely BFP

Me and the Hubby are waiting, mostly until I have finished my nursing degree and also hubby wants to wait until DS starts school in September for childcare reasons. My DS has just turned 4 years old last week and I used to come on this site loads while we tired for him. We tried for a year with nothing. I went to GP they took some bloods and then I got referred to fertility clinic. over a 2 month period had loads of tests and one was the dye X-ray test to check for blockages. They gave u all the results at the end together to your consultant. the Week before our appointment to get all the results I thought I should do one test ( I had tried not to test through the testing as I didn't want to stress myself even more). It came back Positive. I was over the moon and wondered if it was just a dodgy test so obv bought loads more. Anyway we later found out that my tubes had been blocked ( probs from a previous sexual transmitted disease, that I had from my younger days, that u never think of again). The chances are the dye X-ray tests unblocked my tubes, some times the dye solution can unblock them or your bodies cramping can with the solution. We are hoping that its easier this time as we wouldn't get free IVF now as we have him so when they unblocked I hope they stayed like that. I am an only child and don't want my son to be one, as much I liked it as a kid and now hate it as an adult. My hubby is last of 4 and he isn't all that close to his siblings and at times doesn't see the need to have any more, he likes how he never got anything as a kid and can give our son the world, I on the other hand have seen the other side of this. My hubby has said 100% yes to trying again but no longer disagrees to my comments anymore or tells me off for talking about it loads lmao.

Sorry about the long post. xxx

Hello welcome to the group.
And congratulations on making the decision to ttc again.
Wow that's cool ure a nursing degree. I wanted to be a nurse or a midwife when I was younger but I don't have the brains Haha.
How is it when ure at the hospital it must be so scary with this vu
Hello lovely ladies, yummy mums, potential expectants and buddies along this journey! This is my first time on these threads

I'm 28 this year & OH is 39. He has one DD 18yrs from 1st relationship. We are together just over 2years and have spoken about kids pretty early on with an understanding that we still have plenty of time to enjoy time for ourselves first. We have used the Pull out method from the beginning, using protection around ovulation as I have a period tracker app.

My hormones as of late are driving me super crazy as I think about being pregnant non stop! Its almost like my body is aching for me to carry our baby and hopefully bring them into the world. I also fell pregnant by surprise in my 1st relationship but unfortunately MC 7years ago before 12wk mark.

We opened up more serious conversation since Christmas about TTC and potential right timing. I wonder your opinions on is there such a thing??. He has always said he is ready when ever I am as I am younger.

We did allow one chance at keeping it in back in Jan. let nature take its course, took a test before period was due with high hopes but to no avail. I convinced myself it was a sign to Wait and have patience until I finished my degree, done some more travelling etc..

But now I feel like I want this so badly but I have second thoughts as I am in my first year of a Psychology degree. I wonder how I would juggle being a first time mum and a mature undergraduate student for the next 3years. I am thinking of WTT until August so my due date would fall around May 2021 after my exams are finished and I'm free to sit at home and dote with my darling baby for 3months of the summer. The more I think about it the less I wish to wait

Hello sweet
I dont think to be honest theres ever a right time. It does sound like ure really ready now by everything that u have said.
I wasnt sure if I was ready but after my negative tests last month and the month b4 and the disappointment I felt I new I must be ready. So we are now trying.
Good luck with whatever decision you make. If u decide to go for it I really hope it happens quickly for you.
I'm very sorry to hear about ure loss. I lost my first baby at 10 weeks and 4 days so I know what it's like. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->