Waiting and waiting and waiting 2021 momas

Hi hon thank you so much.
Wishing u all the very best for January.
Glad I have someone to wait with.
I really hope and pray ure transfer in January brings you a February BFP.
That wud be awesome.
Thank you <3. Atm I’m most nervous about our one embryo thawing ok. Waiting for that call on transfer day is going to be hell I think.

Thank you <3. Atm I’m most nervous about our one embryo thawing ok. Waiting for that call on transfer day is going to be hell I think.

Im gonna keep everything crossed for u sweetheart

How have I not come back to this thread in so long??

Kittie I really hope your transfer goes well <3
Sugger are you still trying or waiting?
And cowgirl how are you doing? And your gorgeous Toriel?

I've unintentionally found myself in a TWW ladies.. oops. I did an ov test Weds AM, it was negative. By the same night it was positive. Didn't expect that at all! But I'm even more annoyed because as we were using NFP until after the wedding, I bought an expensive CB Digi Advanced opk kit as a treat (and cos it looks like a pregnancy test ;) ) but didn't use it that night because I thought I'd hit my peak the next morning. Nope, it was back to negative the next day!
But on the Tuesday night (when my cheap opk was negative) we dtd without any thought #-o
Nevermind! What will be will be I suppose!

I've unintentionally found myself in a TWW ladies.. oops. I did an ov test Weds AM, it was negative. By the same night it was positive. Didn't expect that at all! But I'm even more annoyed because as we were using NFP until after the wedding, I bought an expensive CB Digi Advanced opk kit as a treat (and cos it looks like a pregnancy test ;) ) but didn't use it that night because I thought I'd hit my peak the next morning. Nope, it was back to negative the next day!
But on the Tuesday night (when my cheap opk was negative) we dtd without any thought #-o

thank you! And good luck for this tww. Hope you’re happy with whatever the outcome is! :hugs:

Thank you! Well I've had the talk and even though we weren't planning it, my other half said he'd still be happy.

I've just found some ewcm 5 mins ago at what I believe to be 2dpo. So tried my CB thinking ooh maybe it was a fluke but nope!! Still low fertility :-k strange.

Thank you! Well I've had the talk and even though we weren't planning it, my other half said he'd still be happy.

I've just found some ewcm 5 mins ago at what I believe to be 2dpo. So tried my CB thinking ooh maybe it was a fluke but nope!! Still low fertility :-k strange.

aw am glad he’d be happy. Fx’d for you <3

Oh wow hon. If it turns out u are pregnant its because it was meant to be.

We are going back to ttc again next cycle.
AF was due today but still hasn't arrived.
Getting a few cramps and niggles so I'm hoping she will be here soon.

I dont wanna risk leaving it hon. Im not getting any younger and we been trying for 7 months so I've decided I want to carry on trying b4 its to late.

Good luck hon hope u get the outcome u really want.

Aw Sugger, onwards and upwards! No harm in keep going my lovely

This has COMPLETELY threw me off tonight! After having what I was certain was ovulation with a positive opk & blood tinted CM Wednesday night, I've only got this now :-k the elusive flashing smiley!! The CB stick has now gone lighter so not really positive? I'm so confused! If I am o'ving now then what was the bloody cm for? So odd!20200926_215641_compress12.jpg

Things have been hectic! Toriel is doing very very well she gets spayed in October. Still waiting for my surgery. I recently found out my psychiatrist passed away

Aw Sugger, onwards and upwards! No harm in keep going my lovely

This has COMPLETELY threw me off tonight! After having what I was certain was ovulation with a positive opk & blood tinted CM Wednesday night, I've only got this now :-k the elusive flashing smiley!! The CB stick has now gone lighter so not really positive? I'm so confused! If I am o'ving now then what was the bloody cm for? So odd!View attachment 1088263

Good luck hon.

Cd10 for me and just waiting to ovulate :coffee:

Just coming back to catch up and logging a little update on my journey.

We HALF HEARTEDLY TTC back in August around my birthday but it wasn't meant to be. We're back on WTT track.

I'll be going into the third year of my undergrad next year & graduating in 2023 hopefully. Hard to say the best timing for having our little one. Would have always liked to have my 1st before turning 30, I'm 28 now.

studying as a mature student can be difficult to juggle everything. 5year plan for me is to continue studies further on after getting the degree to a post graduate (2 more years). Which will bring me up to 34 and I know this can still be a great age for having kids still.

I want atleast X3 but hadn't thought of having them all so close together. If I wait till that age though it would have to be the case due to mother nature!

Does anyone else find making the decision on timing this hard?? Lol my OH will be 40 next year I know he wanted one before that birthday too

Hi hon I think 33 is a great age to start. I had my dd at 33 and ds at 39. Dd was a woopsie we were using the withdrawal method for 15 months then bam lol. Ds only took first try. Now 40 almost 41 and been TTC for almost 9 months now. With 4 very early miscarriages since April 2020.
We originally wasnt going to start trying until January 2021 but ended up bringing it forward due to both our ages DH is 45. But the way were going looks like were still gonna be trying come January.
Feeling so deflated tbh I just never thought it would take this long.

Hi mummies!

I’m Laura, 33 and have a lovely 10 month old boy Diego. He is 1 on 11th Jan and I am 34 on 14th Jan!

I’m really wondering when to try for my second baby. I’m thinking - shall I just go for it sooner rather than later given the global situation. It could take me a long long time to get situated back in a well paid fixed job, so I thought maybe I should now as I’d like them relatively close in age and if I wait until I’m back on my feet financially and in my own stable home it could be years. I worked in a very specific bespoke travel area so things have been very bad. We currently live in my dads house and he is not always here - lives between here and Scotland where his wife has her main house.

Thoughts and advice are welcome!

Hi hon I think 33 is a great age to start. I had my dd at 33 and ds at 39. Dd was a woopsie we were using the withdrawal method for 15 months then bam lol. Ds only took first try. Now 40 almost 41 and been TTC for almost 9 months now. With 4 very early miscarriages since April 2020.
We originally wasnt going to start trying until January 2021 but ended up bringing it forward due to both our ages DH is 45. But the way were going looks like were still gonna be trying come January.
Feeling so deflated tbh I just never thought it would take this long.

Hey @Suggerhoney we were in the two week wait together back in Aug. I remember you and what you have went through, such a turbulent year I'm sure you're exhausted but still hopeful that sticky baby finds it's way to you in the New year! Are you taking a break for Christmas or still trying? If memory serves me right I believe you were getting bloods taken to see if there was any medical condition going to show? Have you been through this process, if so what did it show? If you don't mind me asking. I wish you a good luck run of trying :dust:

Hi mummies!

I’m Laura, 33 and have a lovely 10 month old boy Diego. He is 1 on 11th Jan and I am 34 on 14th Jan!

I’m really wondering when to try for my second baby. I’m thinking - shall I just go for it sooner rather than later given the global situation. It could take me a long long time to get situated back in a well paid fixed job, so I thought maybe I should now as I’d like them relatively close in age and if I wait until I’m back on my feet financially and in my own stable home it could be years. I worked in a very specific bespoke travel area so things have been very bad. We currently live in my dads house and he is not always here - lives between here and Scotland where his wife has her main house.

Hi Laura, congratulations on your first Darling son and his first trip round the sun :fool::cake:

Thoughts- also in the same boat of wondering when ti's the best time to try

Advice- do what feels right, you sound like you've already got it figured out :hugs:

Everything works out in the end O:)

How does your partner feel? Who knows what's around the corner in regards to pandemic. Enjoy your little family as best you can and keep them safe xx

I'm dying to try for our first but I'm going to try get the covid pounds down first lol

Hi mummies!

Hi Laura welcome to the group.
From what ure saying I'd say ure ready now and I wud go for it.

My son will be 15 months old in December and me and DH started trying just over 9 months ago.
We was gonna wait until Jan 2021 but decided to try earlier because I'm 40, 41 next month and hubby is 45.

Really thought I was going to be pregnant by now, and we have fallen 4 times since April but sadly all were very early miscarriages/chemical pregnancies.

Really glad we started earlier now and didn't wait because we're still trying and I'm now on cycle number 10 ttc.
I'm hoping I won't have anymore losses.
I'm on AF now and my next AF in December is due on 26th December so will be testing around the 22nd dec or 23rd.
Really hope I get a Christmas BFP and a healthy viable pregnancy and baby.

Its really up to you to decide when to try and if u feel ready now I wud just go for it.

Good luck hon

Hey @Suggerhoney we were in the two week wait together back in Aug. I remember you and what you have went through, such a turbulent year I'm sure you're exhausted but still hopeful that sticky baby finds it's way to you in the New year! Are you taking a break for Christmas or still trying? If memory serves me right I believe you were getting bloods taken to see if there was any medical condition going to show? Have you been through this process, if so what did it show? If you don't mind me asking. I wish you a good luck run of trying :dust:

Hi hon I had the boods done in September and my results were all normal.
Fell pregnant again in October but unfortunately it was another chemical pregnancy. So thats 4 now.

I've been referred to the recurrent miscarriage unit and I have my first appointment with them next Thursday morning not but its a telephone appointment because of covid which I'm disappointed because I really want a scan to make sure there's nothing going on on the inside.

Very worried there is something wrong but we are still trying.
My AF showed today so now on cd1 again and this cycle is now my 10th ttc.

The next time I will be taking a pregnancy test will be just b4 Xmas.
Really wud love a blazing Christmas BFP but its so hard to stay hopeful after so many losses.

Just hope we fall again and that I don't have anymore miscarriages.

I've been taking Macca root capsules for a few weeks now and they are supposed to help to prevent miscarriage so I really hope they work and we get our very sticky and healthy baby soon.

Good luck for when u start trying hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->