Waiting and waiting and waiting 2021 momas

Hi hon
Good luck and gonna keep everything crossed fo you and ure partner.
Keep us posted :)

Sorry for The delay with an update!
Unfortunately we had a BPN last month.
But managed 2 inseminations this cycle and are currently 4 days post insemination.
Heres hoping!

Hi everyone! Hoping I can join in on here :)
We are WTT until Jan or Feb 2021. :dust: baby dust to all trying now!!

I'd love to join ladies! Currently waiting to try until the new year 2021. I want to try now but I also want to lose another 60 lb and get to where I was before I was pregnant with my son.

Last edited:
I'd love to join ladies! Currently waiting to try until the new year 2021. I want to try now but I also want to lose another 60 lb and get to the where I was before I was pregnant with my son.

Girl I hear you. I am in the same boat.
I would like to lose some weight and get down to where I was pre baby #2 4 years ago lol.
My husband and I usually go on keto but I looove food too much. It is so difficult to stay on that way of eating.

Girl I hear you. I am in the same boat.
I would like to lose some weight and get down to where I was pre baby #2 4 years ago lol.
My husband and I usually go on keto but I looove food too much. It is so difficult to stay on that way of eating.
Oh my gosh same here! Especially when AF comes around ](*,)

Glad to share this thread and amazing journey with you girls.

We've currently settled on a decision to WTT until this time next year. Baby #1 for me, and OH has a DD from a previous relationship who turns 18 this week!

Both feel ready, but would also like to savour our own time within the relationship first with plans on travelling to Thailand/Cambodia summer 2021. Not sure how COVID will effect these plans as of yet. Upon our return we're hoping to be pregnant. I will have two more years left on my college degree, Im sure I can manage! Also bikini body goal for hols is a must so healthy weight before gaining baby weight will be another goal within the next year.

Hopeful baby dust sent across from the Emerald Isle of Ireland x

I'm so jealous you live in Ireland. That country is so beautiful.

Sorry for The delay with an update!
Unfortunately we had a BPN last month.
But managed 2 inseminations this cycle and are currently 4 days post insemination.
Heres hoping!

Good luck hon wishing u all the very best.

Hi everyone! Hoping I can join in on here :)
We are WTT until Jan or Feb 2021. :dust: baby dust to all trying now!!

Hello hon welcome to the thread.

I'd love to join ladies! Currently waiting to try until the new year 2021. I want to try now but I also want to lose another 60 lb and get to where I was before I was pregnant with my son.

Hello welcome to the thread hon.

Welcome welcome to all the new ladies.

A little update on me.
I had my 3rd early Misscarige/chemical pregnancy last month.
We had one in april one in june and one in July.
The july loss hit me hard.
I've been in contact with the doctor and she wants me to have 2 lots of bloods done next cycle. One between cd1 and 5 and the next one 7 days b4 next period. It then takes 2 weeks to get results.

We are given it one last shot this cycle. Im on CD11 and still getting negative opks so it looks like Ovulation will be around my normal time of day 13-14.

If i have another loss or if i don't fall pregnant this cycle i will then be putting ttc on hold untill jan/Feb 2021.
Providing theres nothing majorly wrong with me.
Doctor thinks my losses may be age related. Im 40 but I hope its nothing to do with that.
Hearing u may be going through peri menopause from a doctor was very hard but I hope its not that

I hope I get my rainbow baby soon [-o<

Hi Ladies, can I also join? We plan to start TTC in January 21 after our wedding, which we are hoping still goes ahead in December 20. We haven't really discussed what our TTC plans are if our wedding has to be postponed ... Trying not to think it will come to that!

Good to hear from you, checking back in here as we're all supporting one another on this journey through ups and downs, bumps along the road to baby bumps received, conceived and also the ones who had to leave. You must feel like you're going through the mill right now.

I hope you get your rainbow baby soon [-o<
It's not all about age although you hear it from all corners of every room even professionals have been surprised by the power of what's just meant to be! , don't get yourself overwhelmed and remember

I'm so jealous you live in Ireland. That country is so beautiful.

I do feel very lucky to have such a rich landscape steeped in Celtic history, I'm a dreamer so delving into the folklore of my heritage is something I'm passionate about so yes thank you for your compliments.

Where are you from Kiwi? NZ?? Guessing from the name

I had a dream last night that I was living back in my mother's house, sleeping in what looked like my little sisters room, surrounded by baby supplies/kit and I was pregnant. I remember thinking in the dream that the room was cluttered and ugh what am I doing back home kind of thought but then I looked down and saw a beautiful bump growing as part of me and all else melted away.

What a nice dream.

Hi hope I’m ok to join. Waiting and waiting for our next FET cycle which will prob start March 2021 ish for a transfer in May. It feels an age away right now so here I am, forever broody!

Last edited:
I had a dream last night that I was living back in my mother's house, sleeping in what looked like my little sisters room, surrounded by baby supplies/kit and I was pregnant. I remember thinking in the dream that the room was cluttered and ugh what am I doing back home kind of thought but then I looked down and saw a beautiful bump growing as part of me and all else melted away.

What a nice dream.

Aw that sounds like a lovely dream :cloud9:

Hi Ladies, can I also join? We plan to start TTC in January 21 after our wedding, which we are hoping still goes ahead in December 20. We haven't really discussed what our TTC plans are if our wedding has to be postponed ... Trying not to think it will come to that!

Hello welcome to the group hon. My wedding anniversary is 21st December. Its such a lovely time to get married and I hope it all still goes ahead my lovely.
How exciting that ure gonna ttc in January.
May be joining you but decided to have another try in September.
Im on CD2 now and I just didn't feel ready to stop just yet.
This will 100% definitely be our last try tho.
I've had 3 early losses since April and I think my body cud do with a break. But I have to have some bloods done this cycle to see if there's a reason why I keep having early losses.
Im hoping we can still try this cycle even with the bloodtests. Im going to double check with the nurse on Tuesday when I have the first lot of bloods done.
If its a no or I just dont get pregnant this cycle then I will be putting ttc on hold. Will hopfully be able to come back to ttc in Dec or Jan.
Providing my blood results dont reveal anything to major.

What a nice dream.

Thats a lovely dream hon.
Thank you for sharing

Hi hope I’m ok to join. Waiting and waiting for our next FET cycle which will prob start March 2021 ish for a transfer in May. It feels an age away right now so here I am, forever broody!

Hello hon welcome to the group and wishing u all the best for next spring.

Hi ladies

Im coming back onto the waiting train again.
I had my first blood panal done today for reacurring Misscariges.
We was hoping to have one more try this cycle b4 having a 2 month break but sadly the nurse said we can not try this cycle because of the bloods.
I have to have the 2nd blood draw 7 days b4 AF.
She said it will be OK to try next cycle but we are now gonna hold off and will start trying again in December.

Feel sad we won't be trying and a little worried because I'm not getting any younger. 41 in December.

Hopfullly my blood results to show anything bad and we can go back to trying again in dec.

Anyone else waiting to dec or Jan to try?

Hi ladies

Im coming back onto the waiting train again.
I had my first blood panal done today for reacurring Misscariges.
We was hoping to have one more try this cycle b4 having a 2 month break but sadly the nurse said we can not try this cycle because of the bloods.
I have to have the 2nd blood draw 7 days b4 AF.
She said it will be OK to try next cycle but we are now gonna hold off and will start trying again in December.

Feel sad we won't be trying and a little worried because I'm not getting any younger. 41 in December.

Hopfullly my blood results to show anything bad and we can go back to trying again in dec.

Anyone else waiting to dec or Jan to try?
Hope all goes ok with the blood panel and they can give you some answers! I’ll be having my embryo transfer in January if all goes to plan! :)

Hope all goes ok with the blood panel and they can give you some answers! I’ll be having my embryo transfer in January if all goes to plan! :)

Hi hon thank you so much.
Wishing u all the very best for January.
Glad I have someone to wait with.
I really hope and pray ure transfer in January brings you a February BFP.
That wud be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->