Waiting and waiting and waiting 2021 momas

Hello welcome to the group.
And congratulations on making the decision to ttc again.
Wow that's cool ure a nursing degree. I wanted to be a nurse or a midwife when I was younger but I don't have the brains Haha.
How is it when ure at the hospital it must be so scary with this vu

Yes its very scary, I work in Learning disabilities/mental health inpatients which is very challenging mentally and physical normally and now with this on top and our patients struggling to process the idea of this virus and why they can't do what they normally do and how we are having masks and eye protection on. we tend to be a forgotten part of the NHS. We can't just discharge our patients. doing everything I can to keep my family safe is very stressful. I am doing an apprenticeship so full time uni (online now) and full time working as well. we want to possibly start trying October time as I qualify in December. Now its a good time for me to be trying think I would never fall anyway due to work stresses.

Hi hon.
I'm in the same boat as u. I'm about 3dpo so I'm also in the 2ww wait. Good luck hon. Hope u get a lovely BFP

hey hun thankyou! Im about 5/6 dpo depending on O day!
Thankyou hun, part of me thinks its deffo happening, judging by a few signs but all seem maybe a bit too early considering implantation probably hasn’t happened yet, right ??
Heads up my arse today x

hoping to see you get your BFP hunni xox

Yes its very scary, I work in Learning disabilities/mental health inpatients which is very challenging mentally and physical normally and now with this on top and our patients struggling to process the idea of this virus and why they can't do what they normally do and how we are having masks and eye protection on. we tend to be a forgotten part of the NHS. We can't just discharge our patients. doing everything I can to keep my family safe is very stressful. I am doing an apprenticeship so full time uni (online now) and full time working as well. we want to possibly start trying October time as I qualify in December. Now its a good time for me to be trying think I would never fall anyway due to work stresses.

I have bipoler type 2 so have total respect for mental health doctors and nurses. Your just as much heros as the rest of them

@SY92
Not to early as all hon. I bad symptoms way b4 I got My BFP with my son. Prob android 5 or 6dpo.
Thanks hon. I'm only 3dpo but I feel really off today. I feel so tired and my lower right side of my back aches a bit I'm also getting like a presure type crampy feeling in the uterus area it's weird.
Feeling a little low and have no idea why but 3dpo is way to early so its probably nothing.
Good luck to you hon. Make sure you post ure BFP here. I love looking at tests.
I will probably test around 9 or 10dpo.

@SY92
Not to early as all hon. I bad symptoms way b4 I got My BFP with my son. Prob android 5 or 6dpo.
Thanks hon. I'm only 3dpo but I feel really off today. I feel so tired and my lower right side of my back aches a bit I'm also getting like a presure type crampy feeling in the uterus area it's weird.
Feeling a little low and have no idea why but 3dpo is way to early so its probably nothing.
Good luck to you hon. Make sure you post ure BFP here. I love looking at tests.
I will probably test around 9 or 10dpo.
Got all my fingers and toes crossed for you hunn!! xxx
aw really? That makes me a little more hopeful, although i think ive ballsed up my Ovulation calculation and possibly O’d a day or 2 later than i thought. We BD - twice - (on what i thought was O day) and the morning after aswell so hoping there still a chance of something catching
feeling a bit deflated now thinking i have pretty much the full two weeks to wait again and see what happens... i really wish i was completely oblivious to all the cycles signs and symptoms :( :( :( xxx

Hi hon
That's amazing. I'm so happy u have found a doner. I cant wait to follow ure journey. Really hope u can start In july that really isnt to far away.
I'm excited for you.
There was YouTube Chanel I was watching last year and they used a doner as well and ended up getting pregnant. They had a little boy and are so happy. Good luck hon

thank you <3
Its is a super exciting time!

Hi! I hope everyone is doing okay and keeping safe?

We received our (hopeful) moving date for the end of June! \\:D/ That is however relient on lockdown rules in europe.
(We are moving into my parents house and they are moving to europe)

Its made everything seem more real now!
My partner and i are in a same sex relationship and it'll be her who carries, we cannot wait to start trying, she has already started taking TTC supplements, we are also trying to get to grips with OPKs and tracking!

Thank you @Suggerhoney. I also sympathise with you on your little angel gaining wings too early. I wish you LOVE luck and send you baby dust for TTC ATM.

Never a right time. Over the weekend we were wrapped up in the idea of NTNP, so we did the deed twice but I am past O and due AF this week so it was probably a pointless effort.

My final exams for year 1 begin this week so my focus is solely with college for the next 3weeks. Then I have all summer free with nothing but thoughts of creating this baby consuming me.

I wonder how can I be so broody if the timing doesn't seem right. Me in college, us living in a one bed apt. I suppose we all wish for the perfect circumstances to welcome our little one into this world. I know staying in the apt. For another year wouldn't effect us having a baby as 9+ months pregnant. 1st year sleeping in same room, which our bedroom has plenty of room for moses basket/cot, hey possibly even a child's bed! Ha but in reality we would have to put that added pressure on the relationship to find somewhere bigger if we became pregnant. OH says ideally we would start TTC in a new place with spare room.

@Lozb Do you mind me asking about your situation. I see you have a nursing degree, fair play and I also admire the work you are doing. Credit to you as a human being for helping us with psychological needs! Did you have your little boy whilst studying? Or after you received the degree?

Hi guys!

Am i okay to ask a question here ref OPKs? We are trying to track ovulation but seem to be getting nowhere! #-o

Hey, of course! How can we help?

I've found the OPK thread now.
However we just seem to be struggling with getting a positive on an OPk despite testing when we are expecting the surge.
This was todays test, its the darkest 2nd line we've seen but still looking negative?

20200506_130243.jpg

I've found the OPK thread now.
However we just seem to be struggling with getting a positive on an OPk despite testing when we are expecting the surge.
This was todays test, its the darkest 2nd line we've seen but still looking negative?

View attachment 1081529
These were mine from the month I conceived. My cycles are typically about 32 days so I ovulate on day 19. You'll see my tests got really dark and then on day 19 it was darker than the control. How many days are your cycles usually? Another thing is the time of day, once I got to about day 14 I tested twice a day, once about 11am and once about 6pm just to make sure I caught the surge. My best tests were always the 6pm ones

1C897CF4-7E1D-45F4-88C0-879BE86C5238.jpeg

Got all my fingers and toes crossed for you hunn!! xxx
aw really? That makes me a little more hopeful, although i think ive ballsed up my Ovulation calculation and possibly O’d a day or 2 later than i thought. We BD - twice - (on what i thought was O day) and the morning after aswell so hoping there still a chance of something catching
feeling a bit deflated now thinking i have pretty much the full two weeks to wait again and see what happens... i really wish i was completely oblivious to all the cycles signs and symptoms :( :( :( xxx

I think that's the worst thing is all the waiting.
I'm still waiting for the bleeding to start and hoping it will not keep me waiting because of the chemical. Then its waiting to use OPKs then waiting to Ovulate then waiting to see if temp goes up to confirm ovulation, then the 2ww and then back to square one again.
Hope this new cycle will be the one hon.

Hi! I hope everyone is doing okay and keeping safe?

We received our (hopeful) moving date for the end of June! \\:D/ That is however relient on lockdown rules in europe.
(We are moving into my parents house and they are moving to europe)

Its made everything seem more real now!
My partner and i are in a same sex relationship and it'll be her who carries, we cannot wait to start trying, she has already started taking TTC supplements, we are also trying to get to grips with OPKs and tracking!

Woohoo so exciting.
I've tried a few OPKs andy favourites are the easy@home OPKs u can a box of them on amazon and there so good. I use the one step ones as well but they can sometimes leave I scratching ure head.
I'll show my 2 positives and I can see the difference between the 2 different brands.
The easy@home is the one with the blue handle and u can clearly see ure peak with them. I normoly ovulate a day after the peak. But green ones dont show ure peak.
20200428_121052.jpg

How is everyone doing at the moment?
I'm having a chemical pregnancy so feeling quite low at the moment. How are you doing hon?

I'm not sure if my reply was correctly typed there. Im a new member remember

Haha its ok hon it takes a while to get the hang of things on here when u first join but I just read it all crealy.
How are you doing now?

Hi guys!

Am i okay to ask a question here ref OPKs? We are trying to track ovulation but seem to be getting nowhere! #-o

Yes hon ask any questions u want
Will help in anyway I can

Hi ladies

I just wanted to update u all.
We did manage to fall pregnant last cycle but I new it wasnt going to work out because my test was so faint.
I've had chemical pregnancies in the past so I'm always suspicious of supper faint tests.
Sadly my fears were confirmed and it turned out to be another chemical pregnacy.
I started bleeding 3 days ago and it been brutal.
So painful and so heavy.

We have decided we are going to continue trying this cycle.
We was originally going to start next year but with my age not being on my side we decided to start trying.
I'm just so scared if we fall again it will be another Chemical pregnancy or later Misscarige I'm so anxious.
Part of me was going go give up trying but I'm 40 and hubby is 45 so I know we have to carry on and just hope for the best.

Hope ure all ok

Hi ladies

I just wanted to update u all.
We did manage to fall pregnant last cycle but I new it wasnt going to work out because my test was so faint.
I've had chemical pregnancies in the past so I'm always suspicious of supper faint tests.
Sadly my fears were confirmed and it turned out to be another chemical pregnacy.
I started bleeding 3 days ago and it been brutal.
So painful and so heavy.

We have decided we are going to continue trying this cycle.
We was originally going to start next year but with my age not being on my side we decided to start trying.
I'm just so scared if we fall again it will be another Chemical pregnancy or later Misscarige I'm so anxious.
Part of me was going go give up trying but I'm 40 and hubby is 45 so I know we have to carry on and just hope for the best.

Hope ure all ok

Sorry to hear that it didn't work out this time round *hugs*

Sorry to hear that it didn't work out this time round *hugs*

Thank you sweety.

Hope you are managing your feelings OK @Suggerhoney

How is everybody outside of partial lock downs?

Thanks hon. I'm doing ok. I'm on CD4 now of a brand new cycle so my body has had a month to get over the chemical pregnancy but I'm quite anxious incase I ovulate to early again.
I norm ovulate on day 12 to 13 but after the chemical I ovulated on just day 8 so didnt have a chance to fall again.
I new I was out as soon as I got the positive OPK on day 7.
Hopfully it was because of the chemical pregnancy making my hormones a bit crazy and hopfully this cycle I'll ovulate at my normol time of day 12 to 13.
Even day 11 wud be fine it's just that anything under 11 days is not good.
I only had a 23 day cycle instead of my normol 26 to 28 days.

Oh well lets just hope it was down to the chemical and this cycle will be back to normol.
Gonna have to start OPKs in 2 days and I'm so nervous. I hope and pray that none are positive untill day 11 at the earliest[-o&lt;

Hope ure all doing ok.
Lockdown has been tough. I've had good days and bad days.

Hey!

I just wanted to update everyone and day thank you for the advice about OPK's. After getting our head around them and tracking the OHs ovulation for 2 months we did our first 2 artificial inseminations the weekend just gone.
I guess that puts us in the TWW thread however we are realistic that therenis less chance of it being effective for us, especially first time round!

Hey!

I just wanted to update everyone and day thank you for the advice about OPK's. After getting our head around them and tracking the OHs ovulation for 2 months we did our first 2 artificial inseminations the weekend just gone.
I guess that puts us in the TWW thread however we are realistic that therenis less chance of it being effective for us, especially first time round!

Hi hon
Good luck and gonna keep everything crossed fo you and ure partner.
Keep us posted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"