Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Hi Guys, remember me? :(
I disappeared back in October, it was all a little too much for me :(
I just stalked Blue back here to see her awesome bump, and am so happy to see some baby pictures!

Aleeha, You must be over the moon! She is a gorgeous little thing! That hair! Those cheeks!!! I am so so happy for you <3
Linny, Another beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you!
Lit, Just sending you some hugs, you're 35 weeks already, wowzers!
Blue, love the bump!
Crysshae, Yay! Stick little bub!!!
slg, I see you around the board and keep hoping to see a ticker. :dust: so soon I hope <3

For all the rest of you, I don't quite know you, but I'm sending you all lot's of love, hoping you a healthy pregnancy, or very soon sticky BFP. Much love to you all.

It's like just yesterday we all joined this group.
I'm guessing Nat must have her little bundle by now as well! Nat, thank you where ever you are for making this group for us! Everyone has come such a long way, and I hope everyone gets their little bundle soon.

Sending you all so much love, and silently stalking, FX, xoxo

rosemint, I am so sorry for your loss. It is a devastating experience. However, over these past three weeks I have realized that I have grown and changed in the most incredible ways because of what happened to us. And it is really a life changing event in many ways. I look at the world differently now and I am thankful for being able to see that. It has been painful, but I believe that my angel was sent to us for a few weeks with his/her message. And it will always remain part of me and our family. I am happy that I was able to be home for this little soul although only briefly. And of course, it will never be the same if and when we try again. There will never be an ease with which I was strolling ahead with my first pregnancies. There will be fear to face, but I think I will be up for that. I just want to let it all go and plan less (and believe me, I am a real planner and the one always in control). So it has taught me so many lessons already.

I really want to ask friends if they've ever had a miscarriage before, so I can come out and tell them my experience. Which is obviously impossible.

I am sorry for what your sister did. She probably just wanted to help, but of course wouldn't understand what you are going through. I never understood before it happened to me anyway. I knew about a couple of friends, but never did anything as I simply didn't know what to do. So this is how your sister might feel. Let her know that her suggestion wasn't helpful and why. Our closest people are still important to us, even if you feel they don't comprehend us totally. You can always tell your sister that this is a matter you prefer to discuss with those who have had similar experience and she will understand. Just tell her how you feel. I think many times people are frightened by the grief of their friends/family and just don't know what to say. Thus, these insensitive and often heartbreaking tips like "you will have other children", "it wasn't really a baby yet", " it happens to many women", "get over it", "it happened because the baby wasn't healthy so you should be thankful" etc.

Aaagh Nina!! :wave: hello!

Its so amazing to see you update back on here again! Love seeing that your in your 18th week of pregnancy! Hows your little bump doing ? Will you find out sex at your next ultrasound?

Nat did have her baby. She ended up delivering her little bundle 10 weeks early. She had a little girl and named her Izabella. She is nearly 10 weeks old and today was supposed to be her due date but she is healthy and home with her family now and beautiful like all the beautiful babies been born here.

Thank you for your lovely comments.

For all you new ladies who are still struggling with their loss. We where all where you where just months ago. Some of us still struggle with out losses I know I do. But I hope seeing that we are beginning to get our rainbows gives you all hope that it will happen for you.

I couldn't find support from family about my loss. Sometimes I wish I could have but when I found the ladies on this forum I found that I was able to share with them much easier than any of my friends and family. I could open up much more which I think helped me heal much better. I hope you all find that. I found that people who havent experienced what we have cant fully understand and therefore don't know what the right thing to say is. I found that I ignored most comments or took them with a pinch of salt. But you cant help let some in. Like the other day... my MIL came out and said that she wished it was the twin boys that where coming and not this baby. I couldn't even answer I came away and cried. I had to come to terms with the fact that this baby is a new baby and I cant compare this one yo my boys. I just wish she had also realised this. Im avoiding her just now because im loving this baby for its individuality and little personality that we can feel. No matter what. Im a mum of three. Like you ladies are all mums to your angels.

Sorry for rambling on. I hope you are all doing well!!

:flower:

Hi Nina - I'm glad to see you are 18 weeks pregnant. Good to hear from you.

Emma - I'm so sorry. That is just not the right thing for anyone to say. :hugs:

AFM - We saw a tiny flickering heartbeat and little one is measuring right on track, 7 weeks 3 days and I'm 7 weeks 4 days by O. Praise God!!!

Going for another scan on the 30th. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1
Thank you so much for all of your supportive words! I was an absolute mess yesterday but you ladies really warmed my heart. It gives me so much hope to see some of you expecting your rainbow baby.

Any of you has a return of pregnancy symptoms during the wait to get your first AF ? I had a natural mc, bled for 8 days. Had no more preg symptoms for two weeks. Then I start to feel nauseous! It&#8217;s been on and off for almost 3 weeks now. I was never nauseous when I was pregnant. Took several HPT and another one yesterday, all negative, BFN, Not pregnant. Such a cruel joke.
Cameliaa, you are absolutely right on the experience changing us for the better or at least wiser. It gives me a different perspective on life and family, don&#8217;t get as hang up on things that &#8220;don&#8217;t matter&#8221; and just let loose more.

Speaking of movies, it&#8217;s funny, but I felt tremendously better after watching..... The Edge of Tomorrow! Go figure. I came out of the theater thinking&#8230; even if you&#8217;re at the end of the world facing alien invasion, it&#8217;s okay as long as you can Try Again. Emily Blunt&#8217;s strong female character also makes me want to be as emotionally strong as her. We can try again as long as we&#8217;re healthy, and try again we will.

bluestar, awww.. what your MIL said was awful! I think especially with close family they feel that they can say whatever they want.

Crysshae, congrats to you. I love seeing your Pregnant tag under your name.

Nat, welcome back! I feel like I knew you because I read this entire thread, hahahaha! So glad all is going well with you and your pregnancy!

Crystal, sweetie, so happy for that perfect scan!! Excellent news!!! <3

Cameliaa and Rosemint, I'm so sorry that you're walking this path with us. I completely understand needing to tell the people that are closest to you - please use this group for support. These women have led me through 2 of the toughest periods in my life. If we have to suffer this loss, at least we found an excellent group of women to guide us.

AFM, ehhhh. Still feeling poorly emotionally. I finally decided to start letting my grief out yesterday and it was ugly. I've kept my mind and body busy the last 2 weeks but I need to honor gummy and his life, however short it was. I still don't know how to do it and honestly I'm not ready to say a final goodbye yet.

Crys yipee!! congrats!!!

Emma I CANNOT believe your MIL!!! OMG.. just best to ignore her... some people just have no tact!! Your bump is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love having a bump... I can't remember do you know if you're having a boy or a girl?

alt... I am glad that you're starting to let your feelings out... I am a firm believer that holding things in delays the grieving process... I'm sure you'll find the perfect way to honour your little gummy.

rosemint I had pregnancy symptoms when I wasn't pregnant too.. cruel joke is true... although I still had HCG in my system... hopefully your body sorts itself out quickly.

AFM well CD21 today, I have a 21-23 day cycle, based on when I think I ov'd this will be a 23-24 day cycle. Still getting bfns...pretty sure I'm out anyways since we didn't bd very much.. so just anxious to move onto the next cycle.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Kim

Crys- beautiful little bean ! Soo pleased for you!<3 xxx

Thanks Kim. I do ignore her. Sometimes I think she has some social difficulties... but she should just learn to keep her mouth shut!
No we don't know the sex but im guessing girl. Wondering if they will be able to tell me at the 31 week scan? Thats like 6 weeks away though! Hope next cycle is a little more positive for you. Are you taking anything to help? Xxx

Thank you, Ladies.

Rose - Progesterone during your LP will definitely give you what you think are pregnancy symptoms sometimes. We don't notice them until we're TTC.

Alt - You will find the perfect way to honor your little one. You have to mourn at your own pace.

Kim - Do you know when you ovulated this time?

Emma - As long as your little one isn't being modest, you'll be able to tell.

Emma/Crys I'm only taking a prenatal and 5 mg of folic acid. We weren't really TTC last cycle, my doc wants us to wait until September... but we're not using any protection. This past cycle though we only bd on CD6, it's my first time using opks but I'm pretty sure I ov'd on CD9/CD10.

I've told my OH that we have to BD every other day starting on CD 5 this coming cycle, that sound right? He has a low sex drive so i've been prepping him in advance :) In the past I've been very lucky and have gotten pregnant very quickly, so I'm really hoping this trend continues... although I'm a little apprehensive after this past mc, and that I'm now 38.. I assume it will take a few cycles, so figure it will be September at the earliest anyways.

I am lucky that i have short cycles, is great for TTC... not so great the rest of the time ;)

Emma you will totally be able to tell the sex at 31 weeks!! as long as the baby isn't covering up too much ;) I understand MIL, mine is the same, mine totally has social issues, she never once asked me how I was feeling the whole time I was pregnant last time... I've just accepted that she says things she shouldn't sometimes and try not to let it bother me :)

Hello everyone,

How everyone?

AFM - I had my HSG today and my right tube looks blocked which was a bummer. But hey that's been my life these last couple of days.

Crys - how are you feeling any sickness or anything?

Crys/Kim- baby was very modest at 20 weeks had her legs crossed and tight up lol. Little monkey.

Kim- every second day sounds like a plan. In the end I think that's what worked for Dons and I. Why do you think your consultant wants you to wait until Sept?

I did accept the MIL verbal dribble just still socks me what she comes away with. She never asks how I feel either. But I'm glad lol I don't want to tell her. Lol.

:flower:

Mrs W - Thanks. :hugs: Have you gotten that positive OPK yet?

rose- Welcome here and I'm very sorry for your recent loss. :cry: It is really hard with friends and family in RL just NOT getting it. It is a very isolating feeling to not be able to reach out to anyone in your close circle because no one understands or says the right thing. That is why it's so good we have this forum! I don't know how I would have gotten through my loss without the support of the kind ladies on here!

Nina - Of course we remember you! So nice to have you check in. I'm so glad things with your pregnancy are going well. You deserve it soo much! I can't wait until you can hold your bundle of joy in your arms! How have you been feeling this pregnancy? Do you think you will find out the gender?

Camelia - I agree people are often just frightened/don't know how to deal with their friend's grief and say the wrong things... but regardless of the reason, it can be very hurtful. I really didn't like hearing "It's very common." Whether it's common or not, it's devastating! And 20-25% isn't exactly the majority. So many women have NO idea what we go through! And in a way I actually did find, "you will be able to have another baby" somewhat comforting simply because I had a big fear of never being able to conceive a healthy child...but I know some people find that hurtful, and I was still offended depending who said it because it doesn't acknowledge the baby you LOST. People don't want a different baby - they want the one they had! So many little things that well-meaning family and friends said really stung and some even hurt me to this day thinking back.

Blue - That is very hurtful of your MIL to say!!! Sometimes people astonish me with their rudeness. I hope your baby is less modest at your next ultrasound!! Thanks for the update on Nat as well. 10 weeks is very early! I'm very glad that Izabella is doing well. :)

Crys - Congratulations on your healthy baby! What encouraging and exciting news!!! Can't wait to hear about your next scan. :hugs:

Alt - I'm also glad you let some of your grief out. It really isn't beneficial to hold those emotions in (although I know at times it is necessary). I find the healing can take place a lot more if you allow yourself to fully feel the hurt that you feel deep down - even if it is difficult. I'm glad you want to honour your baby's short little life, and I think you should! S/he was a precious gift from above for the short time s/he graced us with his/her presence here on earth. :hugs:

Kim - Having a 21-day cycle must be such a hassle! Although, having a shorter cycle is also quite nice for TTC as you can get through more cycles in a shorter amount of time. ;) Sorry about your BFNs! I hope you either get your BFP ASAP or AF shows her ugly head soon so you can try again! Every other day is also what got me preg this time! It definitely covers all the bases.

Bright - Sorry to hear about the bad news about your right tube. Did your doctors say anything about where to go from here? Will you be able to just keep TTC in hopes of ovulating on your left instead? :hugs:

Linny & Aleeah - How are the new mamas doing? I hope your babies are letting you sleep a decent amount and aren't having any trouble breastfeeding! Please give us the inside scoop on what it feels like to be a mom to a rainbow baby very soon! What is your favourite part so far?

Aleeah - Have you named Gremlin yet? How have you been feeling?

Linny - Did your DF get any time off work to be with you and Elka? Has your DSS met her yet? How are you healing from your c-section?

Lindsay - How are you and Rowan doing? Any fun summer plans as a family?

LJ - You are getting SO close!!! I don't have my calendar here but I believe you said your c-section was on the 24th - or somewhere around there? Not long to wait at all! What are your symptoms these days? Do you have your hospital bag packed? Are you doing anything to pamper yourself in your last few days before giving birth? Has baby dropped yet?

Sab - How are you doing? Anything new to report?

AFM - Well, I've had a tough couple weeks. As of tomorrow, I will officially have been staying with my parents' for two weeks! DH has been renovating our house like mad and has been sooo stressed (and as a result, unfortunately, very irritable :dohh:). I feel very bad for all the hard work he's had to put in. After the mould got cleaned up, he had to put up new drywall; rip out the bathroom vanity; fix the bathroom plumbing; mud & sand the new drywall; paint the nursery, hallway, and bathroom (all affected by the mould); and now this week he has been busy installing new flooring in the entire basement of our house (all our bedrooms/main bathroom are in the basement). It has been a mad rush as he is trying to get it all done before he starts a new job on Monday where he will have to be studying and giving all of his attention. I barely saw my DH over the past two weeks, and unfortunately yesterday was my birthday and he didn't even have time to see me. :( It made for kind of a crappy birthday, but at least he brought me flowers (12 red roses as an apology, and a nice gerbera daisy/lily bouquet for my birthday) today and took me for a nice lunch and dessert to make up for it. The good news is the flooring is finally all done, and tonight he and some friends are working hard moving all the furniture back and I should be able to move home tomorrow night! Woohoo! Then again, I can't really complain about staying at my parents' air conditioned house for the past two weeks and not having to cook any meals. :winkwink: There are definitely things I'll miss! hehe

As for baby, she is doing well and I haven't had any scares since I needed the non-stress test. Today she was doing the cutest thing and sticking her little foot out for me to touch and then she would move it around as i moved my hand around and then hide it for a second, then stick it back out for more! It was sooo cute and endearing and I can't wait to tickle her little feet once she's born! I went to the doctor this past Thursday and despite having a lot of pelvic pressure, LC, hip pain, low back pain, and excessive trips to the bathroom, baby has NOT dropped yet. I am having a hard time imagining what it will feel like when she does!

Sorry this was soo long! I feel bad for not updating but it's been hard without my computer. I have been reading and staying caught up, so sorry if I didn't reply!

Lit - you are so amazing with your thorough updates and you always remember what is happening with all of us and include everyone in your posts! Happy birthday for yesterday!! I'm sorry you've had such a tough few weeks with so much to get done before baby arrives but it sounds like your hubby has been pretty amazing (even tho it's made him grumpy). Not long to go now until you meet your little girl lit! Enjoy these last few weeks, I know you can't wait for her to be here but you'll miss your bump at some point :)

Blue - Sorry you have to put up with such a horrible mother in law blue, some people just amaze me :-( I hope they can see babies gender at your next scan, do you have any inklings or feelings about what it will be?

Bright - sorry to hear about your tube being blocked, I hope that treatment will be possible for you. Having said that, I only have one ovary and tube and have conceived twice so hopefully it will still be possible for you x

Rose - :hugs: this is a wonderful thread and you will find amazing support here with these lovely ladies. It's so nice to have a place where we all understand what one another has been through and/or is going through.

Kim - they say dtd every other day is plenty to cover all bases and I got pregnant the last two times easily doing it that way. This cycle I'm using cb hormone indicator opks and you get a high reading for 2 days and a peak for 2 days. We are dtd on all four days in a row because its been six months of every other day and I really want to try and have so much sex the egg has no chance of not being fertilised haha!! If af is coming I hope she hurries up so you can get down to it next cycle. Your bfp won't be far off now!

Afm, I had my high readings on the opks the last two days and got my peak today woo hoo. So I guess I'll ov either tomorrow or Tuesday. We will be dtd every day for the next few days and we have dtd the last 2 days. Is a lot but its worth a try for a month!

My little girl is ADORABLE at the moment, she always is haha but she's learning so much! She sings all the time and has started to dance. And she talks so much now, in little sentences, it is magical. I can't believe she will be two in just over a week. I need to get planning the cake!! Eeek x

Happy Birthday Lit!

Emma, It is unbelievable that something like that would come out of anybody's mouth :dohh: Good for you for sweeping it aside and focusing on yourself. I'm so glad you are feeling better.

Diana, I Hope you are hanging in there and letting yourself go through the grieving. :hugs:

Crys, so great to hear that all is looking good with your peanut.

Aleeah, do you still have a Gremlin?

Nina, it's good to see you! How nice to see that you are doing so well.

AFM: I have two apt this week. One with a therapist that specializes in infertility and one with a new fertility Dr. I'm hoping this helps me to regroup and come up with a plan that feels right for me.

Sara - I hope your appointments go well and help establish a good plan!

Mrs w - thanks! That is so cute about little freya! Sounds like she is at a very nice age! I hope the marathon of BDing this month does the trick!

Lit - happy belated birthday! Sorry Hubbie never managed to see you until later but sounds like he felt guilty himself and tried to make up for it! Hope you managed to have some late birthday fun with hubbie xxx

Mrs w- I have my fingers crossed that you catch this eggy! And the stage your little girl is at sounds adorable. My niece is at that stage and I love it too! Love when you start to see there little imagination!

Wee think pink! Lol little girlie ! But hopefully we shall see!

Sara- two very important appointments you have this week!! I really hope they find the best plan for you. Really want this for you! Xxxx

Hey Ladies!!

Becky I soooo hope that your bd marathon has worked fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you!! I will be a week or so behind you okay!! And I love this age too, Cameron is soo cute, it's hard to discipline him sometimes :) We are in a HUGE mommy phase though, which I secretly loove :)

Sara I am happy that you have those appointments this week and hopefully are able to make the best decision and plan for you and your family. I think sometimes a 3rd party is best to help us sort out things that are so close to our hearts.

Emma, my consultant wanted us to wait because I had a hole in my uterus wall last fall, it has healed well, as of Feb my uterus wall was too thin to carry a pregnancy, then as of June the muscle wall had doubled in thickness so I got the go ahead. My consultant had said if I was younger, that he would have asked me to wait another year!! but because I'm 38 we don't have that luxury so he said wait until around September...

Lit I'm so sorry about the chaos!! but it's for the best, I think it was very smart for your DH to fix the bathroom too, was that the source of the water that caused the mould? HOpe his new job goes well today!! and I'm glad to hear no more scares for you and baby!! good job momma!! And yes the 21 day cycle sucks when I'm not TTC!!! I didn't know I had a short cycle until after I had DS1, I had been on bcp for 10 years....

bright I'm sorry to hear about the HSG, was your other tube clear? what did the doc say? is there anything to do or just go with the 1 good tube? You see women all of the time on here getting preggo with just 1 tube. Good luck!!

Crys sooo happy for you!!! how are you feeling?

Alt thinking of you lots :) hope you're getting on as good as can be expected.

AFM well CD 1 today, so that's good, means a 23 day cycle, 14 day lp, gave me some idea on how long after my positive opk I actually ovulated. Lots of good info for next cycle!!so now I'm getting ready to get this done!! LOL warned my OH that DTD every other day starts soon.. he said "why soon"... to which I just responded.. "why not" LOL he's encourageable!! LOL I know he doesn't want to know when I ovulate... so this way he doesn't know! hahaha I also try to "hide" when I've gotten AF just to throw him off LOL

Have a great day ladies!!

Mrs W - Thanks. :hugs: Have you gotten that positive OPK yet?

rose- Welcome here and I'm very sorry for your recent loss. :cry: It is really hard with friends and family in RL just NOT getting it. It is a very isolating feeling to not be able to reach out to anyone in your close circle because no one understands or says the right thing. That is why it's so good we have this forum! I don't know how I would have gotten through my loss without the support of the kind ladies on here!

Nina - Of course we remember you! So nice to have you check in. I'm so glad things with your pregnancy are going well. You deserve it soo much! I can't wait until you can hold your bundle of joy in your arms! How have you been feeling this pregnancy? Do you think you will find out the gender?

Camelia - I agree people are often just frightened/don't know how to deal with their friend's grief and say the wrong things... but regardless of the reason, it can be very hurtful. I really didn't like hearing "It's very common." Whether it's common or not, it's devastating! And 20-25% isn't exactly the majority. So many women have NO idea what we go through! And in a way I actually did find, "you will be able to have another baby" somewhat comforting simply because I had a big fear of never being able to conceive a healthy child...but I know some people find that hurtful, and I was still offended depending who said it because it doesn't acknowledge the baby you LOST. People don't want a different baby - they want the one they had! So many little things that well-meaning family and friends said really stung and some even hurt me to this day thinking back.

Blue - That is very hurtful of your MIL to say!!! Sometimes people astonish me with their rudeness. I hope your baby is less modest at your next ultrasound!! Thanks for the update on Nat as well. 10 weeks is very early! I'm very glad that Izabella is doing well. :)

Crys - Congratulations on your healthy baby! What encouraging and exciting news!!! Can't wait to hear about your next scan. :hugs:

Alt - I'm also glad you let some of your grief out. It really isn't beneficial to hold those emotions in (although I know at times it is necessary). I find the healing can take place a lot more if you allow yourself to fully feel the hurt that you feel deep down - even if it is difficult. I'm glad you want to honour your baby's short little life, and I think you should! S/he was a precious gift from above for the short time s/he graced us with his/her presence here on earth. :hugs:

Kim - Having a 21-day cycle must be such a hassle! Although, having a shorter cycle is also quite nice for TTC as you can get through more cycles in a shorter amount of time. ;) Sorry about your BFNs! I hope you either get your BFP ASAP or AF shows her ugly head soon so you can try again! Every other day is also what got me preg this time! It definitely covers all the bases.

Bright - Sorry to hear about the bad news about your right tube. Did your doctors say anything about where to go from here? Will you be able to just keep TTC in hopes of ovulating on your left instead? :hugs:

Linny & Aleeah - How are the new mamas doing? I hope your babies are letting you sleep a decent amount and aren't having any trouble breastfeeding! Please give us the inside scoop on what it feels like to be a mom to a rainbow baby very soon! What is your favourite part so far?

Aleeah - Have you named Gremlin yet? How have you been feeling?

Linny - Did your DF get any time off work to be with you and Elka? Has your DSS met her yet? How are you healing from your c-section?

Lindsay - How are you and Rowan doing? Any fun summer plans as a family?

LJ - You are getting SO close!!! I don't have my calendar here but I believe you said your c-section was on the 24th - or somewhere around there? Not long to wait at all! What are your symptoms these days? Do you have your hospital bag packed? Are you doing anything to pamper yourself in your last few days before giving birth? Has baby dropped yet?

Sab - How are you doing? Anything new to report?

AFM - Well, I've had a tough couple weeks. As of tomorrow, I will officially have been staying with my parents' for two weeks! DH has been renovating our house like mad and has been sooo stressed (and as a result, unfortunately, very irritable :dohh:). I feel very bad for all the hard work he's had to put in. After the mould got cleaned up, he had to put up new drywall; rip out the bathroom vanity; fix the bathroom plumbing; mud & sand the new drywall; paint the nursery, hallway, and bathroom (all affected by the mould); and now this week he has been busy installing new flooring in the entire basement of our house (all our bedrooms/main bathroom are in the basement). It has been a mad rush as he is trying to get it all done before he starts a new job on Monday where he will have to be studying and giving all of his attention. I barely saw my DH over the past two weeks, and unfortunately yesterday was my birthday and he didn't even have time to see me. :( It made for kind of a crappy birthday, but at least he brought me flowers (12 red roses as an apology, and a nice gerbera daisy/lily bouquet for my birthday) today and took me for a nice lunch and dessert to make up for it. The good news is the flooring is finally all done, and tonight he and some friends are working hard moving all the furniture back and I should be able to move home tomorrow night! Woohoo! Then again, I can't really complain about staying at my parents' air conditioned house for the past two weeks and not having to cook any meals. :winkwink: There are definitely things I'll miss! hehe

As for baby, she is doing well and I haven't had any scares since I needed the non-stress test. Today she was doing the cutest thing and sticking her little foot out for me to touch and then she would move it around as i moved my hand around and then hide it for a second, then stick it back out for more! It was sooo cute and endearing and I can't wait to tickle her little feet once she's born! I went to the doctor this past Thursday and despite having a lot of pelvic pressure, LC, hip pain, low back pain, and excessive trips to the bathroom, baby has NOT dropped yet. I am having a hard time imagining what it will feel like when she does!

Sorry this was soo long! I feel bad for not updating but it's been hard without my computer. I have been reading and staying caught up, so sorry if I didn't reply!

LL - The doctor wants to repeat the sperm analysis from DH and see if he can put me on some medications that will make me ovulate from both ovaries and hopefully I can catch an egg that way. If not than IVF would be the next option. He is pretty good so I will follow his lead.

Good morning Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing wonderful!! The doctor wants to repeat the sperm analysis from DH and see if he can put me on some medications that will make me ovulate from both ovaries and hopefully I can catch an egg that way. If not than IVF would be the next option. He is pretty good so I will follow his lead. And all of my blood work came back great so he's not worried about that. My left tube is clear so we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->