Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Used one yesterday (neg) Nina. Will again today. All those signs have calmed down today. Dont have any ewcm at the minute either.

How was everyones weekend? Xxxx

Right ladies I think I've caught up with what's going on.

AFM I felt sure I was going to O, 2 days of sustained higher temps an then today's dipped and I've started bleeding. I hope that this will clear out whatever is in there still kicking out hCG. I tested Friday morning and then again just now so just waiting for it to develop and hopefully it'll be fainter. I could tell straight away that it was still positive though :shrug:

Looking forward to testing time for the ladies that have O'd xx

Fingers crossed it clears out whats left Nat. Are you counting from cd1 now?

How are you two doing Aleeah and linds?

Where is everyone else in their cycle? Hope each wait isnt too long and dragged out!

Xxx

Yeah, counting day as CD1

Pic attached. I've tweaked as my iPad takes rubbish pics.

No real difference from Friday to today so it's taking its sweet time to leave my system! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 7
Its not a bad batch is it? Hopfully ou get a full proper period and it clears it out xxxx

It's definitely a light line. Why don't you try with a drug store brand?

I've taken a 20 miu one and that's pos. If it took me a week to go down from 26 to 25 I think it'll be a while yet unless this light bleeding turns into a full blown AF xx

Blue - My boobs hurt in the first part of my cycle this time too. That never happens. I hope it's a good thing and means strong O or "mammoth egg". Lol.

Nina - I'm glad your pains are giving you some relief and you were able to get some packing done.

Nat - I hope this is the start of your new cycle without hCG.

LL - I know how you feel. I hated watching O go by, and I had a lot of EWCM during that time too...without even trying to make sure I had plenty by drinking tons of water and using Mucinex and EPO.

Aleeah - I can't really swim either, so we could hang out together in the pool. I can keep myself afloat and move around but nothing you would call swimming. Lol. Any more symptoms yet?

Lindsay - How's the nausea?

AFM - 6 DPO today it seems. I'm still confused about my chart. Lol.

We had fun at the party. It was a very laid back day. Everyone loved the cake. I only made one, so I put 22 candles on the cake and had them both blow them out at the same time. It was cute. :flower:

Attachments

• Pool Cake.jpg
    Pool Cake.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Pool Cake Candles.jpg
    Pool Cake Candles.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Aliya and Aidan 11th BDay.jpg
    Aliya and Aidan 11th BDay.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 6
Haha fingers crossed for us ! That cake looks amazing !!! Think we are all coming to your next pool party haha! Laid back parties are the best xxx

That cake look amazing! Kudos on the effort! I never had a cake like that!

LOL, when I was 6, my mom let me go pick out a birthday cake with my dad. SO I picked out a care bear cake... Standing.
My mom almost had a shit fit when she came to pick that up! Best. Birthday cake. EVER!

Nina, how's the packing going? You have a nice dip in your temps this morning.... maybe implantation?? Hopefully you'll get a lovely surprise in a few days :)

Blue - I sure hope you are cooking up a "mammoth egg", lol. Hopefully it will arrive at just the right time so you can catch it, and then find a nice snug home for 9 months :)

LL - did you get confirmation of ovulation today? I hope so! :)

Nat - how was your weekend away? Hopefully the new bleeding will clear out whatever is left in there and you can start fresh again. It must be such a frustrating time for you!

Crys - wow, what an amazing cake!!! I'm glad to hear the party went well :) Yes, your chart is kinda confusing isn't it. Did you get any other signs that might help you figure out when O was?

Aleeah - how are you doing?

As for me, I'm about the same. Nausea is still there, but still definitely manageable right now. Last time it didn't get bad until shortly after 6 weeks (I remember very well because we were on holiday in Maui, and I was miserable lol). I have been soooo tired this weekend though. The insomnia seems to have gone and now I'm just tired... have been going to bed around 9:30 the last couple nights.

Well hoping it comes a bit earlier ause I will be away on cd 17 this time. Xxx

Od symptoms hope its not to unbearable though xxxx

We have internet again!! It's horrible not being able to get online, funny how much you use it these days.

Crysshae - What an amazing cake! I'm very impressed, hope you saved me a slice??:flower: Hope you all had a nice day? Bet you remember when they were tiny bubbies, they look big now!! We figured out my cat is over 35 years in human terms and I still treat her like a little baby, I pick her up and take her with me everywhere!!:haha: I sense that might change if this little one makes it...!:winkwink:

Nat - I'm sorry it's started again on holiday but like you said, hopefully this will be everything that needs to come out to come out. I'd still try and see someone when the bleeding stops, so they can confirm everything's come out. Hope it's not to painful for you?:hugs:

Bluestars - Hope you get ovulation early, so you can catch that eggy. Any more symptoms today? Glad the electricity came back up, you hitting a windy problem of a different kind made me giggle!:blush::haha:

Lindsay - Hope the nausea doesn't hit you too hard if it comes. And if you need to go to bed at 9.30pm, go to bed, it's obviously what your body needs. Plus you've probably got a tonne of sleep to catch up on from the nights you've missed :thumbup:. I always feel a slight sense of relief on Sunday's, as it means it's another week done.

Nina - Loving the sound of your care bear cake!!:haha: Glad you've started moving and have all the fun of that to occupy you, fingers crossed you'll be getting a totally new start with a lovely sticky BFP soon too.

Literati Love - Did you temp continue to rise today? Hey you're ever closer to that new cycle now. I can imagine it'll be bitter sweet when AF does show but we're all here for you and your new BFP really could just be round the corner.:hugs:

Update from me, woke up this morning with a: "Hello Boobs!" They've literally grown overnight, I now look like a lollipop! And there's a whole new other symptom, I'm so tired I feel like I'm jet lagged and to top it off nausea is settling in. I've felt sick all weekend, I'm a greedy one though so have continued eating but have struggled to not throw up. I'm moaning so hubby looks after me (may as well milk it whilst I still can :haha:, he'll lose interest soon enough and I'll be dealing with it on my own!!) but I am secretly quite happy. I'm sure it'll be short lived but for now I'm happy.:thumbup:

xxxx

Lindsay - the weekend was great thanks. The weather was awesome for England lol!

Cry - Love the cake. I would have been reluctant to cut it lol!

Al - I have issues with massive boobs all the time :haha:

Nina - I feel for you, I'd rather give birth than move house. We've moved 3 times in 2 years xx

Haha! 'Hello boobs' too funny! Lol hope they dont give you backache those big melons haha!

No no symptoms of today at all. Lol. Back to 'normal' haha.

Inding my snday very boring ! Haha.

Nat ive mooved one in the last year and that was bad enough!!!

Mine and OH anniversary on the 12th of aug ! Where did the last year go felt like it was this time last year last week!

Wonder who :bfp: month it is this month! Lol xxxx

Haha! 'Hello boobs' too funny! Lol hope they dont give you backache those big melons haha!

No no symptoms of today at all. Lol. Back to 'normal' haha.

Inding my snday very boring ! Haha.

Nat ive mooved one in the last year and that was bad enough!!!

Mine and OH anniversary on the 12th of aug ! Where did the last year go felt like it was this time last year last week!

Wonder who :bfp: month it is this month! Lol xxxx

I don't mind who's month it is as long as at least one of us - OCBM has 4 months left xx

DH and I went for a LONG walk this evening. I feel like such a lump. It was great getting back into my runners!
I have this feeling my temps are going to stay low tomorrow, I'm not sure I want to temp :(
I really hope I did ovulate and this isn't round 2 of all symptoms but not O. Just rise temps, rise!
The past few days I've had low fever temps in the evening, and tonight they're not that high. I really hope that doesn't mean anything. I want my cycle back to normal.

I agree with Nat, someone get a BFP this cycle! Continue this roll!

I have a TMI question about CM.
Sometimes I get wet, sometimes not. Sometimes I get the creamy CM only after I put a finger in. Would that still be considered anything other than dry?
It's not dry dry, inside it's wet.
Ugh. Sorry for this yucky subject.

It should be whatever is right around your cervix that you record. There's no such thing as a yucky subject here lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->