Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Thanks for the cake compliments everyone. I had fun making it.

Nina - What Nat said about CM. It doesn't always come out, so you can get the most accurate check when you check CP.

Lindsay - I probably had signs, but I wasn't paying attention this cycle for some reason. Just carefree I guess. That's when I realized my chart was confusing and regretted it. Lol.

Aleeah - Lol! Congratulations on pg symptoms!

Blue - Wishing you an earlier than usual O so you can catch it!

When you say only 4 months, it sounds so close. When you say before Christmas, it sounds like more time. Lol. Definitely need one of us with a BFP this month!!!

Aleeah - it is so sad that you have to feel like your happiness will be short lived. I wish we didn't all have to be so jaded now. :(

Linds- yes, ovulation is finally confirmed! My temps went up again. I am excited to move on. I feel that is good news that you are feeling sick, although I also hope it doesn't get too bad!

Lit love- woow for ovulation!
Nina-agree with other ladies. No wrong conversions here. Closer to the cervix is what I always thought.

Xxx

Oh good. I thought checking "up there" might be cheating!

LL - Yay for O!

Nina - Your chart is looking good! That temp definitely did not stay down.

I get confused (as usual) with it too nina because I have never been 'dry' but there are days where I feel dry... if you get me. I dunni I usually make that bit up until I get some that I actually do know what it is haha! Xxx

You are funny, I thought the same thing until I read a few women's responses to other questions and realised it's not cheating! I only had egg white when I checked internally and got a BFP, so I guess that is proof checking internally does give you the same results.

And yes, wow look at your chart!!! It's exciting!!!! xx

Aleeah - it is so sad that you have to feel like your happiness will be short lived. I wish we didn't all have to be so jaded now. :(

Linds- yes, ovulation is finally confirmed! My temps went up again. I am excited to move on. I feel that is good news that you are feeling sick, although I also hope it doesn't get too bad!

Really pleased you've had ovulation, you'll be back to norm in no time! It's good your body is adjusting so quickly. Will you be temping next month too? I love a bit of chart stalking!! xx

You are funny, I thought the same thing until I read a few women's responses to other questions and realised it's not cheating! I only had egg white when I checked internally and got a BFP, so I guess that is proof checking internally does give you the same results.

And yes, wow look at your chart!!! It's exciting!!!! xx

I am excited <3
I kept thinking yesterday how I could be this close to my baby. I just want to love him, or her, and hold them close and smell their sweet soft skin :(
A girl at work who I know is TTC, told me she had genetic testing done (everyone has it done here) and she tested positive for Tyzacks. Her husband now has to test, and if he's negative they're good to go. I think they've been trying for a couple of months, and when she told me she kind of rolled her eyes and said "well, at least it didn't work yet". I felt so bad for her. There are so many things that can go wrong. Just getting pregnant doesn't mean anything.

I dont know if id like the testing done. I think id let that down to nature. I feel the exact same nina cant wait to cuddle and kiss me sweet little one(s)! Crave tha day more than anything. Chart is looking good nina! Xxxx

:hugs: Before Christmas y'all will have that BFP that results in your take home babies!

Yep, we need some bfp's in here this month. I have a good feeling about it!

Aleeah - yay for new symptoms, that's a great sign!! Lol, "hello boobs!" made me laugh too. Yes, definitely milk it while you can. I hope the sickness does not get too bad, but I know what you mean about being secretly happy. I woke up this morning feeling sick and had a big smile on my face, haha

Nat - glad to hear your trip went well!

Blue - I hope you get a bfp for your anniversary (well, in August that is :) ). How long have you been with your OH?

Nina - your chart is looking great!! :thumbup: I agree with the others on the CM discussion, checking "up there" is not cheating. I tried doing that, but found it kinda confusing so I tend to just record what I get externally.

Crys - hopefully the carefree approach will get you your bfp... it'll just be a mystery until you get your bfp (hopefully) or af arrives (hopefully not)

LL -yay for confirming ovulation! Not much longer now before you can start trying again :thumbup:

As for me, I'm still very sleeeeepy.... all day, at night, and as soon as I get up in the morning, lol. Glad we have a long weekend... one more day to hopefully catch up on sleep and get ready for the week.

I totally feel completely deflated and down today!!! Yet another one of the girls here announced their pregnancy! Its soo frustrating. Im actually feeling upset about it as her husband is an alcoholic and shes addicted to pain killers... had a horrible horrible night and just want to curl up in my bed !

Im not feeling that this will happen for me and OH at all. Jusy dont see it. Theres obviously a reason its dailing each month. Pretty sick of negative results. Wish ivf was cheaper and id go straight to that. I know its not alway 100 but least id know that its fertilized eggs they have put back in.

Sorry for the big ling depressing rant just soo fed up today.

OH and I have been together 4 years. How about you and OH mrs ? Xxx

Nina, aleeah, crys, Lit & Nat how long have you been with DH /OH? Xxxx

:hugs: Blue. It will happen for you. Sending positive thoughts your way.

DH and I have been married for 16-1/2 years. We met on January 18, 1997 and got married on March 15, 1997. :blush:

I totally feel completely deflated and down today!!! Yet another one of the girls here announced their pregnancy! Its soo frustrating. Im actually feeling upset about it as her husband is an alcoholic and shes addicted to pain killers... had a horrible horrible night and just want to curl up in my bed !

Im not feeling that this will happen for me and OH at all. Jusy dont see it. Theres obviously a reason its dailing each month. Pretty sick of negative results. Wish ivf was cheaper and id go straight to that. I know its not alway 100 but least id know that its fertilized eggs they have put back in.

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry you feel like this ((hugs)) There are just some days, I know :hugs:
Get what that "fortune teller" told you out of your mind. It's messing with you, I know it.
It's OK to feel jealous. And frustrated that people with an unhealthy lifestyle manage to get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy. It doesn't make sense sometimes.

DH and I have been together for 7 years, married 3- in October. How old are you? I don't remember if we brought this up.
I'm 29, DH is almost 33.

Sending you big hugs :hugs: It will happen for you, I know it will! I think it's also normal to feel upset when others announce their pregnancies, especially when it's something you've been wanting for so long and you have had a loss. Be kind to yourself... tomorrow will be better :hugs:

I've been with DH for 9.5 years, and we've been married for just over 5 years, anniversary was last month.

Blue- I am sorry you are feeling so down. I know it is so hard to avoid those feelings. I don't have much hope that I will ever have a pregnancy that lasts. How long have you been trying?

DH and I have been married for 2 years now (our anni was July 23). We dated for 1 yr before getting engaged, and then had a 7-mo engagement. I am 25 and he is 27.

Aleeah - yep, I will definitely be temping next month!

Im 23 OH is 30 nina. We where ntnp for a year and fell pregnant with the twins. I gave birh to them on the first of feb and started tryinf again pretty much when we could so 5 and a half months. I know its not as long as most or some but it feels like forever. You hear aw it takes time your body might take time to heal... its not all true. People who have had a baby full term can fall pregnant really quickly afterwards! And yes mentally I really do feel ready for my next little bundle! :( just dont know why its not happening!

How about you ladies. How long have you all been trying ?
Xxx

It took 4-5 months months with 3 of ours, two of these in my 20s. With one of those, my youngest, I was charting and BDing at all the right times. The night I went out for a birthday party and had a bit too much to drink (I rarely drink), I ovulated and got pregnant. Lol. So from my experience, I think 5-1/2 months is still in a good timeframe. I fell the first month we tried with the twins and the 2nd month with the miscarriage.

I know it can take up to a year before anything else is really considerd. Do you have twins in your family? Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->