Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

I got pregnancy on my 2nd cycle with the miscarriage. We were trying for our first so no idea how long it will take again.

Thats the same boat im In lit. First was a surprise so really in our hearts it didnt take long. Xxx

I know it can take up to a year before anything else is really considerd. Do you have twins in your family? Xxxx

Yes, my father was a fraternal twin, and two of my cousins on my mother's side have had fraternal twins.

They don't run in mind or Donald's really. We ended up with Identical. Got told that the chances of twins are slim to none again. Where you bad with morning sickness with your two ? Xxxx

Yeah...they say identicals are just a nice fluke here and there, but fraternals can run in the woman's side.

No. I can't remember having any real morning sickness with them. I chalk that up to having a girl in there, though. Lol.

I was not sick with either pregnancy that involved a girl. I would get hungry or slightly nauseous if I was hungry, but eating would fix it immediately.

With my first son (with first husband), I was sick all day long for the first few months. TMI, but I would vomit before the last bite even hit my stomach and everything was still dry. It hurt, and it was awful.

With my other singleton boys (with my DH), I had morning sickness, mostly in the morning and just nausea, but to the point of feeling like I was going to vomit if I didn't get some crackers or lie down for a while.

I had hyperemisis with the twins! I lost 3 stone in 2 weeks and was in hospital absolutely ill. Was just wondering if it was common for it to happen with twins lol xxx

blue - I have heard it is more common with twins! Obv it doesn't happen to everyone but it is definitely more common to have worse morning sickness.

I've heard that a lot of people have it worse with twins also. And if I used the way I felt with my singleton boys as any evidence of how twin boys would have made me feel, it would've probably been awful.

Haha boys eh? What would we do without them. Cause more trouble before they are even here haha ! Xxx

Im 23 OH is 30 nina. We where ntnp for a year and fell pregnant with the twins. I gave birh to them on the first of feb and started tryinf again pretty much when we could so 5 and a half months. I know its not as long as most or some but it feels like forever. You hear aw it takes time your body might take time to heal... its not all true. People who have had a baby full term can fall pregnant really quickly afterwards! And yes mentally I really do feel ready for my next little bundle! :( just dont know why its not happening!

How about you ladies. How long have you all been trying ?
Xxx

We were NTNP for 6 months (but I knew when I was ovulating so it was more like I was trying, DH was NTNP, lol), then trying for 2 months when I got my first BFP. I was honestly expecting the next bfp to take a lot longer than it did... had you asked me a few days before the bfp I didn't think I'd be pregnant again by December.

There's only four cycles till Christmas for me! Not many tries left. Think that's the sort of ntnp I'm doing as well haga ! Xxxx

There's only four cycles till Christmas for me! Not many tries left. Think that's the sort of ntnp I'm doing as well haga ! Xxxx

Don't give up hope, you may be very pleasantly surprised :)

haha, I think that's the sort of ntnp a lot of ladies do.

Its 2:30 am and I really need to go back to sleep.... soo tired, but can't seem to fall asleep :dohh:

So I met OH 6 1/2 years ago and we've been married for less than a year. I'm 28 years old and hubby is 36 years old. Took us a while to get to marriage as we didn't live together until just before (we liked having our own space... I do miss the wardrobe space I used to have!!). I'm surprised as I always believed I would struggle to conceive, I used to weigh a lot less and so didn't have regular AF's. But I put on a stone and that regulated everything, we've fallen pregnant first month of trying everytime but the bean's just don't stick. Hoping this is it for us.

Lindsay - I feel your pain! I'm in a similar situation, can't sleep at all during the night, seem to get too hot and then during the day all I want to do is sleep but I have to work. Wish they gave us more time off in early pregnancy!:wacko: Bet you can't wait for the long weekend now!!

Bluestars - I'm so sorry you had such a bad day. You will get there, I just know it! Remember good things come to those that wait! I often wonder how so many people that don't want their children at all, conceive again and again, it all seems unfair. :hugs:But it's life's tests, no doubt we'll come out far stronger the other end (and hopefully holding our little bundles of joy! Let's be honest, they will be the most spoilt children ever because we'll cherish every second we have).

Like Lindsay and you, we were NTNP too, except I knew when I ovulated because my cycle was 28 days exactly, so not hard to figure it out!! :haha: We didn't do the deed much with the first one this year but this one we definitely put all our efforts into it!! Poor man, hasn't really been near me since!! :blush: We have lots of twins on my mothers side of the family... eek!! But I'm not expecting to fall with them, don't know why just don't have that feeling.

LL - Just checked your chart out, I prefer OvuFriend too! It's good you had lots of ewcm, will make it much easier to pinpoint the fertile days down for you next cycle. I'm looking forward to seeing your pattern continuing into next cycle :happydance:! Were you temping when you conceived?

Crysshae - WOW you did marry him quickly! That's so lovely, I only wish me and hubby had just done it sooner, we had some losses at the begining and we thought it was bad timing and we kept delaying getting married, or even engaged. I only wish we'd done it all sooner now. I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic and think it's so romantic you got married so quickly!! :flower:

Nat - How are you doing? Has the bleeding subsided yet? And your tests getting lighter at all?:hugs:

Nina - You're right, pregnancy doesn't mean a take home baby at all. It scares me to think this is my 4th pregnancy and I still haven't got past the 1st trimester. But we all have to hope, and I do honestly and genuinely believe we'll all get our BFP's by Christmas.:thumbup:

How's the house moving coming along? Are you bored of boxes and wrapping things in tissue paper yet?! I remember when we moved, by the end I was just throwing things into any box! Nothing was broken surprisingly BUT we did spend a week looking for the kettle!!! :haha:

xxxx

9dpo. I did POAS this morning, and as I was dipping the stick, I thought to myself how I pray for the next pregnancy to be different than the others. Even if that means not getting a +hpt until later on. So I'm not disappointed. All my early BFP ended sadly.
Today is awful. Lot's of stress at work, but I'm super bloated and crampy (shoud not have worn jeggings today) and I have super creamy/wet CM.
Hoping for the best!

Feeling a bit better about everything today. Must have just been a really bad sleep the night before. Just frustrating! I miss my wardrobe space and sometimes the space in bed haha! I think OH is making all the effort lately.. haha will make more of an effort this month. Haha im scare bding every day near o will make his swimmers less haha ... I duno but just going to go full at it this month. Moght eelease tension of nothing else haha. How are you feeling Aleeah? Xxxx

Great attitude, Nina. Your chart is still looking great. I hope this is it for you.

I'm glad you're feeling better today, blue. If you're not comfortable with every day BD, every other day should work just as well...and give his swimmers time to recuperate. :flower:

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm beginning to believe my chart is right. It's either that or my symptom spotting is starting awful early. Lol. I had so much saliva yesterday, I spit on myself while talking, :shrug: and I was drooling a little this morning. That's very unusual for me.

Nina, I like your attitude :) Your chart is looking great, I'm excited to hear when you test again! Those symptoms sound good, and I hope the stress at work decreases soon.

Crys, your chart is looking great too! When are you going to test?

Blue, I've heard every other day is just fine for ttc. The months we've been trying, we aimed for every other day, and the day of positive opk.

Aleeah, how are you feeling? I seem to remember the night time insomnia went away around 7 or 8 weeks last time... so hopefully it'll improve for both of us! I know what you mean about wishing for more time off during early pregnancy! I'm finding it very hard to keep track of everything at work because I'm so tired... making list after list after list, lol. Sadly, the long weekend is over now :(

Nat and LL, how are you ladies doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->