Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Al and Lindsay - I hope you both get relief from the insomnia very soon. Pregnancy makes you tired enough without losing sleep.

I gave in and bought some ICs on Amazon yesterday. They will be here tomorrow, so knowing me it'll be tomorrow when I test. Lol.

Al and Lindsay - I hope you both get relief from the insomnia very soon. Pregnancy makes you tired enough without losing sleep.

I gave in and bought some ICs on Amazon yesterday. They will be here tomorrow, so knowing me it'll be tomorrow when I test. Lol.

Yay, looking forward to hearing about it :)

I'm really excited for all of you to get your bfp's! I have a good feeling about all of us pregnant by december :thumbup:

Me too!

Nat - How are you doing? I hope everything is going well.

Even if that means not getting a +hpt until later on. So I'm not disappointed. All my early BFP ended sadly.

I totally get where you're coming from Nina, remember when I joined this forum I wanted everyone to pray AF would come for me... little did I know!! It'll hit you boom when you're least expecting it (fingers crossed tomorrow!!):flower:

Haha im scare bding every day near o will make his swimmers less haha ... I duno but just going to go full at it this month. Moght eelease tension of nothing else haha. How are you feeling Aleeah? Xxxx

I worried about doing it everyday, also worried I'd get divorced, for a very good looking man (well I think he is!) he doesn't half not put out often enough!!!:haha: He's got the stamina of a man 6 times his age!! But I shouldn't complain, he's done his part whenever it was requested. We did it every other day and just 2 days in a row over ovulation. I would have been happier with 3 days in a row but it's enough.

I had so much saliva yesterday, I spit on myself while talking, :shrug: and I was drooling a little this morning. That's very unusual for me.

I'm glad you don't normally spit on yourself! :haha: I laughed SO much at this post, you're brilliant!! TTC and pregnancy makes us ladies crazy it really does :wacko: I too noticed I was producing more spit (and still am!!) the pillows are often wet in the mornings and I ALWAYS blame hubby :blush:

Aleeah, how are you feeling? I seem to remember the night time insomnia went away around 7 or 8 weeks last time... so hopefully it'll improve for both of us! I know what you mean about wishing for more time off during early pregnancy! I'm finding it very hard to keep track of everything at work because I'm so tired... making list after list after list, lol. Sadly, the long weekend is over now :(

I'm so sorry the long weekend is already over, I thought it was this Friday :wacko:. I really do hope you're right about the insomnia going at 7 or 8 weeks, I'm so narky too as I'm tired and (dare I say it...) hormonal!

So excited for your testing tomorrow!! With you and Nina I'm now definitely not going to get any sleep as I'll be too excited!!! :haha:

So I'm ok, boobs don't hurt at all today and annoyingly that was the only symptom that suggested I'd had a miscarriage last time and I had. I'm also at the same time in this pregnancy that my last little bean gave up. So silly as this sounds, I now think it's over, that it's happened again. I pulled the doppler out earlier but couldn't find anything (I didn't try that hard as knew I wouldn't find anything this early either way). I'm strangely ok though, I know it's irrational to think I'm miscarrying but I think I've got to the point of self presevation now. If we see something positive next week, that's all good, if we don't I'm fully prepared.

To end my post on a high, I'm about to order pizza!! :happydance:

xxxx

You made me laugh, laughing at me. Lol. I hope spitting on myself is a good symptom for me. :haha:

I so hope you're wrong. I understand your self preservation mode though. If it's any consolation at all, my boobs did not hurt very long with any of my pregnancies. I would have tenderness for a few days and then nothing. They would just grow and grow while my hips spread and spread and spread and spread.... :shrug:

Exciting!!! Your chart looks good too!

Aleeah, I just noticed you're 7 weeks! Exciting!
I think I missed this, but when's your first scan? You should be able to see something on an US by now!
Oh, and PIZZA!!!! :)

Aleeah - Yep, I was temping when I conceived! Unfortunately, it was my first month temping so now I don't have a baseline to go off of. But I suppose this month can act as a bit of a base. I know the timing is way off from a normal cycle, but it will give me an indication of how my temps and such fluctuate. When I conceived, I knew I was pregnant before I took the test because on the day of my expected AF, my temps went UP! I am always able to predict when AF will arrive, so I knew something was up! That's the great thing about temping.

That is so hard that you are on your 4th pregnancy already. I absolutely hate the realization that getting pregnant is no guarantee. I always thought that once I got my BFP, that would be it. It is sooo sad that there is so much more to it, and it is sooo difficult to have a healthy pregnancy and baby. :( But I really hope this is the month for you! Has your doctor done any testing yet to see what's going on, since you've had multiple miscarriages?

It is so sad to see you in self-preservation mode (but totally understandable). I really don't think you have miscarried, but it is so scary to think about. Is your doctor able to test your levels or send you for an early scan to reassure you?

Nina - Yes, I'll hope this pregnancy is different for you! Hopefully you'll get a later BFP and a totally healthy baby! I know how you feel about being so bloated and crampy and wishing you hadn't worn jeggings to work! Around that time of the month, all I want to do is wear yoga pants and oversized sweatshirts. If only that was appropriate work attire...

Crys - I noticed I had SOOOO MUCH SALIVA when I was pregnant (which made me gag constantly), so I'm hoping that's a good sign for you! The body does very strange things sometimes.

Lindsay- I am doing all right! Relieved now that O is over and I can start counting down the days. I've been feeling a lot more down in the past week, and am starting to despair about never having a healthy pregnancy. I absolutely hate not knowing. I feel like all this worrying and wondering is going to drive me insane! How far along are you now?
I am greatly disappointed that the long weekend is over as well. :( Blah, work.

Blue - I know what you mean about worry about BDing every day. However, the month I conceived, we dtd 4 days in a row during my fertile period...so it definitely can work! Do you have reason to believe your man has a lower sperm count?

So I'm ok, boobs don't hurt at all today and annoyingly that was the only symptom that suggested I'd had a miscarriage last time and I had. I'm also at the same time in this pregnancy that my last little bean gave up. So silly as this sounds, I now think it's over, that it's happened again. I pulled the doppler out earlier but couldn't find anything (I didn't try that hard as knew I wouldn't find anything this early either way). I'm strangely ok though, I know it's irrational to think I'm miscarrying but I think I've got to the point of self presevation now. If we see something positive next week, that's all good, if we don't I'm fully prepared.

To end my post on a high, I'm about to order pizza!! :happydance:

xxxx

Aleeah, I hope very much that you are wrong and you get wonderful news next week :hugs: I think sometimes it's easier to think the worst and be pleasantly surprised, than to be excited and then heartbroken if it's bad news. I understand self-preservation mode... I'm there too. DH was looking at nursery furniture last night and I got very upset with him (the poor guy, lol... I have since apologised). I don't even want to think about that kind of stuff until I have some indication that things are moving in a positive direction. The first few weeks are such a scary time.

Also, for what it's worth, I think it is normal for symptoms to fluctuate. My boobs didn't hurt much yesterday, and today they're sore again :shrug:

Lindsay- I am doing all right! Relieved now that O is over and I can start counting down the days. I've been feeling a lot more down in the past week, and am starting to despair about never having a healthy pregnancy. I absolutely hate not knowing. I feel like all this worrying and wondering is going to drive me insane! How far along are you now?
I am greatly disappointed that the long weekend is over as well. :( Blah, work.

Yep, it is sooo hard not knowing. I have those thoughts too and even though I know they are irrational, I can't stop having them. I'm a little over 5 weeks now... still in those scary early days.

I'm sure you will have a healthy pregnancy and a take home baby :hugs: I know it doesn't help much, but I'm going to say it anyway :)

Are you in Canada too?

Haha spitting on yourself crys you are actually hilarious! I hope that is a symptom!

Nina sorry your having a shitty time at work. I'm in the mood to tell people to f**k off!! I think yo should just do the same! I agree with not to Rory to early on! How's the new house?

Aleeah my boobs hurt until I got my bfp and then they just kept growing. Didn't hurt again until I gave birth to the boys (agony with no perks). S I won't take that ad a bad sign. I'm totally convinced this will be your take home baby! Focus on the pizza! Haha when's your scan?

LL - my OH does eat fruit or veg apart from potatoes. Only eats meats... He's got bumpy nails and I'm sure he's deficient in all sorts (nurses instinct) haha. All that deficiency can cause poor sperm and low Sperm. He might not though he's fit enough. How are you getting on this cycle?

Xxxx

Lindsay - Yep, I'm Canadian as well! That is neat that you are as well, as I haven't met too many others on this forum yet!

Thanks for saying that. Even though your saying that doesn't really change my fate, it somehow feels reassuring just the same. Maybe I can hold on to that and believe it for a little while. =/

Ah, yes, 5 weeks is scary early. I remember when I was blissfully ignorant and felt like I had been pregnant for so long already at 5 weeks. Even though I knew there was so much that could go wrong, I honestly believed my baby would be just fine. It breaks my heart thinking back to all my happiness that was for nothing. :cry: I hope with all my heart that this pregnancy is THE ONE for you and you will have ZERO problems. How far along will you be for your first scan?

Blue - Ooh, okay. Well that sounds like a valid concern. I'm sure dtd every other day will be more than sufficient! I'm just trying to be patient this cycle so I can go back to trying. Every day feels long and agonizing. :p Oh well.

*Am I the only one who is still trying for my FIRST baby? Since I am new here and there are so many of you it is hard to keep track of everyone's stories.

Lindsay - Yep, I'm Canadian as well! That is neat that you are as well, as I haven't met too many others on this forum yet!

Thanks for saying that. Even though your saying that doesn't really change my fate, it somehow feels reassuring just the same. Maybe I can hold on to that and believe it for a little while. =/

Ah, yes, 5 weeks is scary early. I remember when I was blissfully ignorant and felt like I had been pregnant for so long already at 5 weeks. Even though I knew there was so much that could go wrong, I honestly believed my baby would be just fine. It breaks my heart thinking back to all my happiness that was for nothing. :cry: I hope with all my heart that this pregnancy is THE ONE for you and you will have ZERO problems. How far along will you be for your first scan?

Blue - Ooh, okay. Well that sounds like a valid concern. I'm sure dtd every other day will be more than sufficient! I'm just trying to be patient this cycle so I can go back to trying. Every day feels long and agonizing. :p Oh well.

*Am I the only one who is still trying for my FIRST baby? Since I am new here and there are so many of you it is hard to keep track of everyone's stories.

No, I'm trying for our first as well :( Sometimes it is hard to keep track. That's why I ask a zillion questions and repeat them all the time. I'm so forgetful.

And I'm also Canadian! I haven't lived there for about 18 years, but born and raised :) I miss it. I took DH there a few years ago (my family still lives there, except for Mom, brother and sister) and he loved it. We were in Montreal, my first visit there. I loved it! Sure they're a bit snobby (But so am I, and sorry if you're from Quebec!) but it's all so European, and if I can't live in Europe (I don't want to live in France, I'm Canadian!) Quebec would be the place for me. Juts need to dust of my French a bit :/

LL- I got to 20 weeks with twins and sadly they passed away. Im trying for my first take home baby but will be my third child. (If that makes sense).

Never been to Canada before. Would love to visit. I have cousins over there and they have came here a lot. Im Scottish.

I know Nina !! Where are you Nat!!!?

Xxx

Thanks ladies for all your support, you've all been AMAZING!! I still feel a little blue (hoping it's blue for a boy, or pink, or any colour, just be a baby!!). I did another conception indicator this morning and it came up as 3+ and initially I was upset it hadn't said that last week but now I'm trying to focus on the fact at least my hormones are going up instead of down.

LL - I'm trying with all my might to have my first take home baby too. It took me a while to admit I'd had 3 miscarriages, in my head I try and not think I have, I know other people have struggled more than me and I'm trying to be grateful for just being able to conceive but it's hard not to feel sorry for yourself when it feels like half the world is pregnant!!

It's SO cool you're Canadian! Me and hubby would like to go over there on holiday next year, he's been before, I haven't. He said if he could live anywhere in the world it would be Canada! We can't realistically move because of our families but I still hope one day we will, especially if I fall in love with it like he has.

This is an update for you LL (ladies correct me if I'm wrong, and if I'm wrong I blame my lack of sleep again!):

Nina - Trying for 1st take home baby [-o<
Lindsay - Expecting 1st take home baby :happydance:
Nat - 2 Unbelieveably GORGEOUS children (so cute you wouldn't believe!!) trying for rainbow baby [-o<
Bluestars - Trying for 1st take home baby [-o<
Crysshae - Also has some GORGEOUSLY cute children and has a little girl with the same name as me! And is also trying for her rainbow [-o<
Me - Hopefully expecting 1st take home baby :mamafy:

Bluestars - Thank you for your reassurance, I guess they hurt a bit today again. It's annoying, I can't really tell because of the last pregnancy being so close, I can't remember what inbetween is like!? FYI - The pizza was fabulous!!:thumbup: I ate the whole thing and it was massive!! Hubby's still in shock, think he thinks I'll eat him out of the house soon, not sure if it's my body wanting more or me being greedy (likely me being greedy!!):haha:. I'm sure your hubby's swimmers will do great, they've done great things before!!:blush:

Lindsay - I'm wishing the days away with you here!! No doubt scan appointments will be here before we know it, fingers and toes crossed for you. What are your current symptoms?

Nat - WHERE ARE YOU?? We want you back xxx:flower:

My scan is next week (a week today) Wednesday 14th August x

LL - Aleeah's list is perfect.

Everyone - I did some stalking, :blush:, and apparently Nat is going to be gone for a week due to "technical difficulties". :nope:

I love Canada. Just beautiful! I've only visited once when I was a child, but I've always wanted to find my way back. :flower:

Aleeah - I can't wait for your scan. It's so close!

LL - very cool, I haven't met many other Canadians here either :) What part of Canada are you from? I'm from BC, but spent a couple years in Ontario for school. Yes, you do lose that blissful ignorance after you've had a m/c. I don't think your happiness was for nothing :hugs: Shortly after my m/c one of my doctors said she strongly believes that no pregnancy is "wasted", she thinks even when they don't work out, they are preparing us mentally and physically for the next one. I kinda liked that thought so try and remind myself of it ever so often :)

Aleeah's list is perfect :)

Crys, thanks for doing some staking, now at least we won't worry. Did you test yet? Your chart is looking even better today!

Nina, how about you, did you test again? I'm really excited for you girls, those charts are looking great!

Aleeah, that's great news on the 3+!! I've read a bit about those and apparently the conception indicator is not totally accurate and lots of people get 2 - 3 weeks when they should get 3+, so I wouldn't worry too much. I did one of those this morning too and it also came up 3+ (I was preparing myself for 2 - 3 and not to freak out) so I'm going to step away from the tests now. I'm done. Next one, and the only one that really means something, will be the ultrasound on the 27th. Symptoms are about the same, but nausea has been worse the last couple days. How are you feeling?

Well, if any of you ladies visit Canada and are out west in BC, I would happily offer tour guiding services, lol.

Haha I sorta skimmed your post reading it in a hurry and thought you said hubby was worried you would eat him haha. Was in stitches of laughter for ages haha. Woops! Haha. I hope so. Got preseed just to see if it helps his swimmers along. And trying to eat loatsnor rangesetc to try and legnthen LP (Heard that foods like that help. (So I guess Im back to trying... that lasted long haha) amazing on 3+ on test hehe. Totaly conviced this lttle bean is your take home baby!

And you to linds! Im gonna hold you to hat tour. Hopefully we will be touring with our beautiful LO's!

Yep heard the same. Nat wont be bacl for another five days or soo! Rubbish that is.

Xxxx

My tests aren't here yet, or I probably would've tested already. :haha:

Sounds like you have a great doctor, Lindsay.

Blue - Good luck with the preseed! Fingers crossed you get your THB BFP this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->